1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way of building blogs for backlinks?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Calamity, Jul 2, 2009.

I plan on registering 1-15 gmail accounts, creating 4-5 free blog accounts with each (blogger, wordpress, livejournal) for a total of ~50 blogs. Then create 5-6 1000 word articles for every keyword/page and spin them really well, spin words, pages and paragraphs so each article is only 300-400 words but very unique. Post articles on all blogs with backlinks with keywords in anchor.

I have a couple of questions to this:
    Can I mix articles with different subjects on the same blog and have good results? As in is it ok to put articles about both babies and about cars on the blog for best results or should I keep the blogs separate and create a new set for every niche?

How often do I need to update them to make them stay up and not get deleted as spam blogs?

What would be a good way to monetize these? I dont want to risk my adsense account but does google allow other ads on their hosted blogs? I create them mainly for backlinks but maybe they would earn some on sheer volume.

Thanks for any answers and sorry for the noobishness :)

Edit: These blogs will link back to adsense minisites not to eachother.

Calamity, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  2. rorie12

rorie12 Peon

Best Answers:
    This looks like a lot of work! Have you ever done it before, does it work?

rorie12, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  3. AssassiNBG

AssassiNBG Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it'll be better if you create just 5-10 blogs tops and build links to those, so when you link to your site from one of the spun articles on those blogs, the link will have more weight.

AssassiNBG, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  4. canavarPC

canavarPC Peon

Best Answers:

a lot of topic which dont have even any similar words. car-seo-etc. is not good for SEO. but it is better making a high quality blog 10 with niche than making plenty of useless blogs.

canavarPC, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  5. Calamity

Calamity Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah this sounds like a better idea I guess, less work anyway. :)

Calamity, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  6. johnnytaft11

johnnytaft11 Guest

Best Answers:
    This sounds like a great idea! Might get a little crazy in the middle, but I'd love to see the results :)

johnnytaft11, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  7. digitalcoffee

digitalcoffee Guest

Best Answers:
    bad bad bad...google doesn't like this stuff. Be careful. Hard work is a nice way to reach the goal. But not always, and this is surely not the way to work hard, I am afraid. Make few blogs and then make each and every effort that the content is unique. Because google respects unique content and elevates sites containing them, with respect to PR as well as SERp.

digitalcoffee, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  8. atniz

atniz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have read about this in some autoblog books before. Certainly, google allows you to run ad other than adsense on blogger platform. I would suggest you to keep your contents in specific niche as it may help you to get targeted traffic plus you might make some money from targeted advertisers as well. Good luck to you!

atniz, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  9. linkteam

linkteam Banned

Best Answers:
    If a website has a backlink profile full of only blogspot/wordpress etc - this is not good.

you need proper domains also. eg domain.com

linkteam, Jul 3, 2009 IP