1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are You REALLY Living your Life ?? **

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sid_who, Jun 27, 2009.

1. justinlorder

justinlorder Peon

Best Answers:
    Same for me. I feel I get lost in life .
    I hate me who don't have ambitions and clear goal, thinking more but act less.
    I struggle to fight back to find a way .

justinlorder, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  2. Shrimpsey

Shrimpsey Peon

Best Answers:
    sure, you may think now, it can't be that easy, but all I did was change the way I was thinking, and good things started happening. I started using the law of attraction, and learning about the 11 other laws of the universe, and about 2 weeks into doing so, my life started changing. 30 days later, my mind has blown over the changes in myself, and things happening in my life. For details, see my blog, Believe. I started documenting the day I started because I wanted to see if the "secret" really worked, so I kept track of everything in the form of my blog. One small shift in thinking, and HUGE changes have happened, and continue to happen. Before I started this, I felt VERY lost, no idea what to do, and slowly as I changed my thinking, oppourtunity started showing up, things in my life have become tremendisly better, and continue to do so. I am about to start a new business with tremendous potential, and if you would hve asked me 30 days ago if I could/would do any of the things I am doing now, I would have laughed in your face. This DOES work, I am doing it, living it, and it is so exciting! One simple shift, HUGE Results. Check out my blog Believe and you can see the transformation. I am going to continue to document everything as I go along, but I can tell you that with my new business, it is very likely that in the next 6 months, I will have tripled my yearly income!

Shrimpsey, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  3. dollarearner

dollarearner Active Member

Best Answers:
    child life was awesome, college life really sucked,
    money is needed, but life is not just money, there are more and more ....

dollarearner, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  4. beth67

beth67 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm so glad I came across this thread! Sometimes I feel like I spend too much time working, BUT I am happy in my life! I enjoy working online, and then I also have my regular day job which I don't enjoy so much, but I love the benefits I get from my day job. I appreciate the little things in life. I am grateful for every meal I have, every day that I can get on the bus and go to work, the friends I have, even though most of them live in other states, I can still keep in touch by phone and now that the internet is so huge, e-mail, social networking sites, etc.. and I do get to visit them often. I'm grateful to be able to take care of myself financially, for my health.. I am creating my life the way I want it to be.

DavidFa, I agree, physical activity is very important, even is it's just to go take a walk for 15 minutes, just do something physical! It makes a huge difference. And your kitty sounds so great! I wish I could have a cat, but my asthma does not allow it.
    Shrimpsey, I agree wholeheartedly with your outlook, your happiness is in your thinking!! I just read your blog and posted it on Twitter, I love it!!
    Bottom line, if you can't change something, change your thoughts about it. It makes a world of difference to make being happy your number 1 priority in life, no matter what your circumstances are!!

Thank you Sid_who for starting this thought provoking thread!

Beth

beth67, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  5. RRamirez

RRamirez Peon

Best Answers:
    lack of money is the main reason why i am unhappy
    anyone else?

cannot afford things they want and that makes them unhappy

RRamirez, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  6. ebk

ebk Guest

Best Answers:
    money does not bring happiness. i went from not having much to having more than i knew what to do with for some time. it brings artificial happiness if anything. love imo is the only true route to real lasting happiness.

ebk, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  7. mike30

mike30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please, if you feel like that. I tell you that is only a momentum of your life, but life is not that way. I just put an article on my blog that may help you in some way. I bet it can impact the way you think today and gain a new vision and purpose in life.;)

here is the article: http://wihee.net/forums/blog.php?b=35

mike30, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  8. kidsko

kidsko Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    all depends how you live your life. if you think sitting infront of a computer for 8 hours a day trying to make money online, then yeah your going to wonder - especially if you haven't made any in a while, or if your making small amounts. either way, point is - life can always be lived better, but busying yourself and running around always doing things to make your life 'better' isn't really what makes your life better.

kidsko, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  9. crazzy

crazzy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hgih School is really bad.. But I think university will be good :D

crazzy, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  10. Sid_who

Sid_who Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bear Grylls
    Even nice if you can implement some of the things I mentioned. And after all, plagiarism is not injurious to your health. If you see someone living a good happy life, copy him. No one will frown on that !

Oranges
    Thanks, feels good when I read comments like this. And even better if my comments do help anyone out here !

W3Bmaster
    Hmm. Just remember someone somewhere is made for you ! Dont worry at all. Just remember to PM me once you get your destined beautiful GF or you go to an exciting vacation.

JustinLorder
    Set your priorities right and execute your day to day works properly an all the things will fall into its place perfectly. If possible also add few moments of laughter into your dose, it will give you additional strengths to fight more and find as well as achieve your goal.

Thinking is good, but dont think too much on anything. Sun does not think every morning to come out of the clouds every morning... Why you then? Prepare, plan and at wisely. Be happy and believe in yourself !

@shrimpsey

Great to see your business flourishing. But please also dont forget the fct that life is not a blog. It is far more easier to live happily than to create a profitable blog. Yes, you 've heard it right. All the best for your future, both online and more importantly offline !

@beth67
    Glad you are living your life happily and it feels great when people like you share their viewpoints with us. That was my main motive behind creating this thread: Be happy and let others be happy !

@RRamirez
    Money cannot buy you happiness. Yes it is a basic need but first things first. Try hard for earning money and be happy all the way. In this way you will be pleased when you get success and also taste the pure flavor of life. Stop dreaming about earning "more" money and start living INSTEAD !

@Other Posters and readers !

Keep :D

Sid_who, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  11. QualityContentCreation

QualityContentCreation Peon

Best Answers:
    I feel like i'm really living, I think. I do have to constantly check though to make sure i am not letting money become my priority. I think that once we start letting money or any "things" rule our hearts then we start to die inside. We need to be living for friends, family, and God. Not for money or success.

QualityContentCreation, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  12. Marcooo

Marcooo Banned

Best Answers:
    I am student an as I can see I am really living my life :D and the best is that here come holidays ;)

Marcooo, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  13. cool_78

cool_78 Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes I am currently hellbent on achieving financial independence so I won't have to work again :D

cool_78, Jun 29, 2009 IP