1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

hoshheid is SCAMMER tries to abuse the iTrader system

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Omas, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello, didnt know where to post this kind of things, so i thought this is the right section. Member hoshheid didnt pay me for my services which i offered him in this thread: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1394001
    I did every thing he have told me to do and i didnt get paid. I wouldnt post it here, but i couldnt leave a negative iTrader for him (i got "The deal URL is invalid!" message all the time) maybe it was because the thread is in the freebies section? And also this member tried to abuse the iTrader system, because he asked me to give him an itrader before i got paid.

Here is our conversation:
    I would like that administrators would take action against him and also i would like to ask why i couldnt submit feedback for him. Here is the thread url i have used: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1394001

Omas, Jun 28, 2009 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Sorry for your loss.

Itrader is not available for a deal with payout five dollars or under.

The correct way to help others when a deal goes bad is to leave itrader if that option is available and make a factual post of what transpired in the deal thread so others are aware of the problem.

Smyrl, Jun 28, 2009 IP
    Bohra likes this.
  3. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    That also isn't a case of abusing the iTrader system. Once a deal commences, you can give or receive iTrader -- not only after payment (that's why people can leave negative if an auction winner pulls out on them after the close). It's up to each member to decide if or when they will leave iTrader.

Also keep in mind that you may not start threads to complain about deals gone bad or to accuse anyone here of being a scammer. Shannon already gave you the appropriate feedback outlets.

jhmattern, Jun 28, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.