1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

fastblogfinder gold edition

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by pingpong123, Jun 26, 2009.

hey guys, i just bought this software some days ago. They promised that you can find thousands of blogs and so many do follow blogs. When I bought it and started using it not only did I not find many blogs but the blogs I did find would always blank page me out after i commented (even though i read the articles and made some very good comments, and most of teh blogs wouldnt allow me to comment anyways. It couldnt be a spam thing because I only posted on about 10 blogs and all were very knowledgable posts.
    Do they offer a moneyback guarantee?

pingpong123, Jun 26, 2009 IP
    blog8491 and Feizar like this.
  2. pro.seods

pro.seods Peon

Best Answers:
    The software really sucks! They all promise but they only give sh*t!

pro.seods, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  3. blog8491

blog8491 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I also bought it and useless for me. It shows a lot of nofollow blog pages, I guess that mechanism is not good to find dofollow blogs. Wasting money!!!
    Not recommended!!! :(

blog8491, Jun 26, 2009 IP
  4. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys,

Not trying to blow my own horn here, but would like you to mention some of your frustrations on the thread in my Sig.

I am building a dofollow tool and believe that the best way is to build something that requires checking the pages manually.

The tool will be able to find pages similar to what all the rest of these tool claim, however the results have to be checked I do not see any other way. I have tried all of these tools and share the same frustration and started finding all the dofollow pages manually, now I want to build the tool that can do it best.

inet, Jun 27, 2009 IP
  5. pro.seods

pro.seods Peon

Best Answers:
    Would love to use it!

Have you launched the product or it's still under construction?

Also, I second you opinion about all the do-follow software's give no-follow blogs!

pro.seods, Jun 27, 2009 IP
  6. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is in the process of being built, then I will add the 10,000 or odd dofollow pages that I have and then use a team to build that to 1,000,000 which is the target.

These automated tools rely on data mining of keystrings from blogs that are displayed on search engines, so essentially all they do is mine search engines and then some basic checks to assess if the pages are dofollow and PR. If they are willing to invest some more in better programming then the tools could work well. However server side is the best way to ensure quick and fast updates and fixes.

Please go over to the forum post for any suggestions you want to make, it is in the sig.

inet, Jun 27, 2009 IP