1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Season 2-Purchase Quality Contents from a Stay-at-home lady at a budget-friendly rate

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by JennyYY, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JennyYY

JennyYY Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Thank you the excellent feedback. I hope to receive more orders from your side.

I am taking more orders at this moment.Rush in your order. Quality and unique contents only for $1 per 100 words.

Thanks

JennyYY, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  2. bulletservice

bulletservice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks jenny, for ur great service, +rep for very well written article. I would like to order more in the future soon after one week or so.

bulletservice, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  3. JennyYY

JennyYY Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great to receive such wonderful feedback. I will wait for your next order.

Thanks

JennyYY, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  4. ottidid

ottidid Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ordered some articles last week from Jenny and her staff and they were very well written and delivered on time and will order more as soon as I get the list together..leaving I trader now. Thanks Jenny

ottidid, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  5. JennyYY

JennyYY Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the nice feedback once again. I really appreciate your comments.

Thanks

JennyYY, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  6. ZenPoint

ZenPoint Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Started the transaction and look forward to the first 10

ZenPoint, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  7. JennyYY

JennyYY Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ordered confirmed and due date sent to you.

Thanks

JennyYY, Jun 30, 2009 IP
  8. Alexander Faust

Alexander Faust Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks Jenny. Оnce again you did really good job. Will be sending you new orders soon

Alexander Faust, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  9. ottidid

ottidid Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My next set of articles just came through and they are great as before... Thanks and will send more work soon... leaving itrader now....

ottidid, Jul 5, 2009 IP
  10. JennyYY

JennyYY Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback once again. Really appreciate it and will wait for your next order.

IMP-
    Over the past days, there has been a decrease of orders from my clients and i really don't know the reason behind it. In spite of receiving such wonderful feedback from my clients, i seriously have no idea as to why there has been a decrease in number of orders. If there is any fault on my part, please do let me know and i will rectify it but continue to make your purchase because my income depends on my clients. You can be rest assured that you will receive high quality and unique contents at a dirt cheap price i.e $1 per 100 words.

Looking forward to more orders.

Thanks

JennyYY, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  11. BUGinski

BUGinski Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just got the articles.. exceptional work, very well written, cutting edge service. Serious content requires serious writer - and that's Jenny for you... Strongly recommended.

BUGinski, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  12. petertremayne

petertremayne Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi Jenny, just PM'd you with an offer.

Thanks,

Peter

petertremayne, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  13. webbriefcase

webbriefcase Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Jenny,

I just ordered 10 blog posts. Have sent payment Unique Transaction ID #20J52037B01782929.

Warm regards,
    Bina.

webbriefcase, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  14. petertremayne

petertremayne Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I received my article back from Jenny and was delighted with the quality of work.

I will be ordering more.

Also great communication - a pleasure to work with!

petertremayne, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  15. pro.seods

pro.seods Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got my articles a few days back, but because I was banned, I wasn't able to write a review. The articles I received were good quality and worth the price. Though, I there were errors in the the articles, that I don't expect from a Britain writer, but the they were highly acceptable.

The style of writing is excellent. All the articles touched 600 words, though I ordered for 4-500 words article.

Would recommend here.

pro.seods, Jul 11, 2009 IP
  16. sparky808

sparky808 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I PAID JENNY real name Subhrajit Bhattacharya $30 last week and havent had my articles our a reply to any of my emails.

JENNY is actually I believe a writing service based in India
    (hence the very cheap price)

I foolishly trusted this con artist and lost my money - dont do the same

He / She also asks you to pay in the following way

**NOTE- While making payment, please select SEND MONEY, then select PERSONAL, then select PAYMENT OWED as payment method or else paypal will deduct money as paypal fees**

Why? so when you go any try and get your money back through Paypal you can't because its not seen as a purchase by them

The sad thing is you trust someone and it turns out to be a scam

sparky808, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  17. Service4pay

Service4pay Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just received 20 articles from Jenny and the articles were of top quality. My due date was 15th july but i received my articles on 17th july. I also sent her 3 mails regarding the status of my work but she didn't reply.Today she mailed me explaining me her situation regarding the death of one of his close friends and she even sent me my articles. I was really sad to hear about her loss.

I don't think that she is a scammer but she is suffering from a mental stress. I guess every one should allow her a bit time.

Service4pay, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  18. JennyYY

JennyYY Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear sparky808,
    I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and i am really very sorry for not delivering your articles on time. Not only you but many of my clients didn't receive a reply to their mails. As mentioned in mail, one of my friend who was very close to me, died on 14th JULY and this incident really shocked me. He was a very close friend to me. It's the reason why i couldn't come online and deliver the works. I was only able to resume my work on 17th JULY and the first work that i completed was your work and yesterday itself i delivered it to your mail. Withover 50+ iTrader rating and hundreds of good comments on my thread, how could you call me a scammer. For god's sake, please don't call some one a scammer or fraud just because she couldn't reply you 2-3 days. You should understand that she might have a problem and you should have at least allowed 7 days of time. I understand that every one needs to make a living but there are some problems too that arises in between. Anyways, i didn't mind at all and i will very happy if you come and post the real fact here so that every one can know what actually happened from you because no one will believe me until take back your words. Oh yes, i request my clients to make payment in that fashion because it saves paypal fees not because one can't make a charge back. Just request me and i will send your money back even though i delivered your work. I never scammed any one nor i will scam. I am very true to myself and the service i provide.

I am eagerly waiting for your reply in the thread here and i hope to receive new orders from you. I do assure you that such things won't happen and i am very true to myself and i never scammed any one till now.

Please do update every one in the thread about me.

Regards-
    Jenny

JennyYY, Jul 17, 2009 IP
  19. ottidid

ottidid Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry for interupting this thread... I had to chime in since I have used Jenny many times for articles and she has always made good on what she says. sparky808 ... I believe you will get what you have paid for and more.. There may be a delay... because of her friend but be sure she will deliver....I hope this helps you feel better until you get your articles....

ottidid, Jul 18, 2009 IP
  20. sparky808

sparky808 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jenny thank you for getting back in touch and very sorry to hear about your lose, the reason for my comment was because I paid you in advance and then never got a reply for 3 days after the due date. This will automatically make 99% of people think they have been ripped off. I take back what I said now because you have explained your situation and we are talking via email. I realize now that obviously you are NOT a scammer and dont want anyone reading this thread to think Jenny rips people off because she doesn't.

sparky808

sparky808, Jul 19, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.