Good traffic, Great clicks but very low adsense earnings

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by mickscool, Jun 22, 2009.

Hi Friends,
    I am really surprised with the low earnings. I did my best in terms of website SEO and I think I am getting the traffic and the clicks also I guess but the earnings are really low. See these stats for yesterday:

[​IMG]

I have placed the maximum ads as per adsense policy per page i.e. 460x68 content ad, 300x250 content ad and 728x90 content ad and 3 ad links.

What do you guys suggest, Is it due to my niche ? I have seen stats here from some people who get earned much more for that much traffic. Is there anything I can do to increase the earnings....

Thanks
    Mick

P.S: One small request, let's not bring the 'Affiliates' discussion or 'Adbrite' or any other Ad network related discussion into this thread and focus just on Adsense.

mickscool, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  2. jkadin

jkadin Peon

Best Answers:
    First it depends about the niche you are in, second is where the clicks are coming from if it's more clicks from other than the good ole usa the clicks will be little to none then its the keywords has a factor on it the amount of ads more ads on a page less money for a click as well the user has more of a chance to click on the lowest possible bid ad that you have. As you see there are many factor's the only way is to experiment with channels which each ad is on. If you see a channel of one ad making good clicks and other ad channel that are crap, Now you can decide to scrap that ad and keep the one thats producing.

jkadin, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  3. eLeSlash

eLeSlash Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say , it's because of your niche , and because you have some invalid clicks. But i get 0,008 cents per click so dont worry.

eLeSlash, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  4. mickscool

mickscool Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot jkadin for your kind advice.Can't do much with the niche so it's better to concentrate on other factors. How to know where are the clicks come from? I use analytics, statscounter and addfreestats but none tell them which country sent how many clicks.

I am analyzing the channels but I think it will take some time to experiment ...

Thanks ElESlah,
    How do you came to know that there are some invalid clicks, which parameter tells you that??
    Is is possible to find the I.P from which those invalid clicks came and ban that I.P?

mickscool, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  5. Dr. Stavros

Dr. Stavros Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I would say that it is down to your niche. You have lots of visitors and a very respectable CTR, but your average earning per click is just under 5 cents (and with that much data, that figure is quite accurate). That value will be mainly determined by the topic of the ads, i.e., your niche.

By the way, you are giving away too much information with that screenshot. Read the AdSense policies, and try not to get banned!

Dr. Stavros, Jun 23, 2009 IP
  6. nklarm

nklarm Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on your niche..

nklarm, Jun 23, 2009 IP
  7. justbacklinks

justbacklinks Member

Best Answers:
    your niche sucks man.. plain and simple.

justbacklinks, Jun 23, 2009 IP
  8. bet2012

bet2012 Member

Best Answers:
    Change title, ad also to change. So maybe you earn more.

What's your niche mate ?

bet2012, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  9. mickscool

mickscool Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks again guys,
    The niche is cricket.

Lol...I cannot edit the thread and change that image anymore..my bad!!!

Anyways, if some moderator sees this thread, can they please remove that image from my first post. Here's the modified image of my stats...
    [​IMG]

mickscool, Jun 24, 2009 IP
  10. pinkista

pinkista Peon

Best Answers:
    huh? your niche is cricket? as in insect or a game? hmm..
    anyways, nice earnings you've got there

pinkista, Jul 2, 2009 IP
  11. greiver9

greiver9 Peon

Best Answers:
    wow.. $87 a day.... i`am sure i`ll get there soon..

btw... where the most visitor came from?

greiver9, Jul 3, 2009 IP