1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Peas N'a Pod - Create Pages and earn from Adsense, Amazon or Ebay

Discussion in 'eBay' started by WhatTheFawk, Jun 23, 2009.

Hey, I just started a new site called Peas N'a Pod (peasnapod.com) which is currently in Public Beta. Peas N'a Pod allows you to easily create pages called Pea Pages which are built with "blocks", block types include Text, Image, Video, RSS, Amazon, Ebay and more.

I want Peas N'a Pod to be a site that lets people quickly and easily create and share a page on their favorite topic.

Here are some examples of the types of Pea Pages you can build:

Amazon Kindle vs Sony Reader:
    http://www.peasnapod.com/p/17/amazon-kindle-vs-sony-reader/

Starcraft Battle Reports:
    http://www.peasnapod.com/p/1c/starcraft-2-battle-reports-gameplay/

All About Microsoft Bing:
    http://www.peasnapod.com/p/t/microsoft-bing/

Revenue Sharing:
    I just uploaded a revenue sharing system to Peas N'a Pod and I'm looking for people to test it out, you will have to already be signed up with either Google Adsense, Amazon Associates or eBay Partner Network to participate.

When you signup to Peas N'a Pod you can add your Google Adsense Publisher ID and/or Amazon Tracking ID under "My Revenue Share". After adding your Affiliate ID's, whenever a Pea Page you created loads there will be a 60% chance of the entire page using your Affiliate ID's the other 40% of the time it will use the site's affiliate ID.

Note: Peas N'a Pod will never show YOU your ads (this is to keep you from accidentally clicking your own google adsense ads especially) if you want to test that your affiliate id is showing you'll have to be logged out. Remember NEVER click your own Google Adsense Ads.

P.S. No links because I can't post links yet. Feel free to post here, PM me or email me at ryan [at] peasnapod [dot] com if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. Also I tried to post this before like 2 weeks ago but the site was super laggy, it seems to have not shown up in the forums so I'm re-posting.

Thanks for reading.

- Ryan

WhatTheFawk, Jun 23, 2009 IP
  2. Alfer

Alfer Member

Best Answers:

Good idea, good layout, good color scheme, etc

I'd suggest that you optimize links so that you have less dofollow outbound links to things like tags (which are linked twice per page)

Also, I think it would be wise to reduce the adsense until you have a good user base. I believe that most of your users will want to use content they create on your site to build links, not for the sake of a 60% chance of an adsense click. I could be wrong!

If I were you and I wanted to get a ridiculous amount of new users I'd see what I could do about getting a popular marketing blog author to review/advertise your site.

I hope it works out well for you!

Alfer, Jun 23, 2009 IP