1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[WTS] Turn Key Blackhat Subscription Website. Must GO!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by cbugz, Jun 23, 2009.

I have a website that I would like to sell. It is a blackhat website. I do have the time to get it fully up in running. I built it and spent weeks compiling all the content and now I dont have time to run it. Its built in wordpress for functionality and compatibility. I started uploading some of the articles but I don't have time to finish uploading all the content. All you have to do is drive traffic to it and you have a goldmine on your hands. I will also provide a list of 1000+ opt-in emails from my other web seo forum. < its not all blackhat though but its generally the same niche. Also I will buy you a top-level domain when you purchase. The content alone is worth $1000's so this is a steal if your into blackhat stuff.

*Note* The Links To The Downloads Can Only Be Seen By Members Of The Site. The Memberwing Plugin for WP Is Installed So You Control Who Has Access To Your Site And How Much Access They Have, And You Can Set Different Permissions For Different Users Depending On Their Subscription.

http://www.cbugz.iamspace.com

BIN: $325

Please contact for more details.

cbugz, Jun 23, 2009 IP