1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Website You've seen using clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by irule272, Jun 19, 2009.

I'm new in clickbank and planning to create a website that is for selling clickbank products only. I want to have some ideas on how to promote a product in a website. Do you know any websites that are getting lot's of sales? Thanks!

irule272, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  2. Gort

Gort Peon

Best Answers:
    You're doing it the wrong way. Make a website with information that people want to see, then find a clickbank product that might fit its content.

Gort, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  3. ainmohd

ainmohd Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not a bad idea to identify the most profitable ClickBank Products and build website(s) with
    relevant seod contents.

ainmohd, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  4. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Gort what I mean is is there a website outhere that's like an e-commerce website but it's actually just promoting clickbank products?

5. inzpiration

inzpiration Active Member

Best Answers:
    Those kind of websites don't work at all.

inzpiration, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  6. tanakanewyork

tanakanewyork Guest

Best Answers:
    Tell your customers what benefits they will get from your products, then you can make sales.

tanakanewyork, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  7. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    those CB shopping malls dont do well, they are not adding any value, you need to select a niche and then add value to your visitors and build a relationship. Good luck..

2-4-K, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  8. irule272

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys! =)

9. nickpeters

nickpeters Peon

Best Answers:
    I am sure CBEngine make good money with their default Clickbank IDs. But they provide a decent service to marketers...

nickpeters, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  10. fireboat

fireboat Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone that's posted on this thread is right, IRule272.

You need to find a product that you like, understand, and know something about. Then, create a website or blog on that topic. Add as much content as you possibly can, and make it something visitors will WANT to read. Something they'll WANT to return to.

Then, when you build up trust, and a decent following of readers, people will buy all sorts of stuff from you based on your recommendations.

It's not exactly "easy money" or a "get rich quick scheme", but it definitely works for me. :)

Fact is, people just don't care to buy from a site full of generic clickbank descriptions. Those sites don't typically perform well in the google search... and when visitors do find them, they don't purchase anything. People would rather purchase from a trusted source. The trick is - you need to BECOME the "trusted source."

Good luck to you.

fireboat, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  11. jitukothari4u

jitukothari4u Peon

Best Answers:
    All the guide lines were good enough to make sales of click bank product..

But how can we find a perfect product for our site which we can sell.......

And how can we get to know the product we are promoting is genuine

Regards,

Jitendra Kothari

jitukothari4u, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  12. irule272

Best Answers:
    Ok after I choose my product and build a website that will promote that product what will be next? How will you promote your website? And how many product can you recommend to promote in one website? 1:1?

irule272, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  13. arikreitberg

arikreitberg Peon

Best Answers:
    The Clickbank Code is doing INSANELY well.. and they only launched a couple months back.. theyre already in the top 5 of clickbank.

I suggest you google The Clickbank Code

arikreitberg, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  14. StevieHawk

StevieHawk Peon

Best Answers:
    Clickbank code was just promoted well through a lot of lists and marketing pros. Their site isn't necessarily good.

StevieHawk, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  15. PrettyJenny

PrettyJenny Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can promote many products at the same time if you review different products. People talk a lot about how to choose a product to promote, I would say only stick to products with high gravity. If it's already selling, there must be a market for it. You can go to http://www.cb-analytics.com/ to see the trends and new products coming out.

PrettyJenny, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  16. fireboat

fireboat Active Member

Best Answers:
    Simple. You either 1) Buy the product yourself. Or 2) Ask the author for a free copy.

If you are serious about promoting a product, most publishers (well, the decent ones anyway) will usually be happy to give you a free copy.

But - if you're going to ask for a free copy, be prepared to PROVE that you're serious about promoting the product. Tell them the url of your site, and your proposed method of promotion (email list, article marketing, website links, etc.) .

Your email might say something like: "My name is ____ and I am owner of the website www._____.com. Since we're in the same niche, I think many of my site's visiotrs would be interested in purchasing your product. Before I add a hoplink, I was wondering if you would be willing to send me a review copy of your product."

Build a relationship with the publisher. Some of the best publishers can offer you things like free copies of their product, free promotional ideas, free graphics, free branded copies of free content, etc.

That's a HUGE discussion in and of itself. Visit the DigitalPoint SEO forum for more depth on this topic.

Generally speaking, though - you get people to link back to your site. You can become a guest blogger, or submit articles to directory sites to spread the word about your site. You carefully choose keywords that are included on your site. You use kewords in your site's title tag and your header. Things like that.

You goal is to rank as well as possible in the Google Search engine. It's definitely an art... and requires some work... and takes some time... but it can be done.

On my most popular website, I promote dozens of clickbank products. Of course, I give the best placement to the products that sell the best. :)

Add as many as you want... but keep the focus of your site on offering HELPFUL or USEFUL information. And make it SEEM like the sales pitch is an afterthough.

For example: If you have a blog on dog training, you might write an entry about "How to Teach Your Dog to Stay and Come." Then, at the end of your entry, you might say, "There's am AMAZING dog training book with more in-depth coverage of this topic. Check it out at http://user.publisher.hop.clickbank.net .

Hook the reader with something interesting or helpful... gain their trust... then let them know about the product you want to sell.

Don't waste your money. $77 for that product!?! And you can't even get to the payment page without entering your email address first - a little suspicious to me.

I make a few thousand on Clickbank every month and I haven't purchased a single one of those silly products. You can learn everything you need to know on DigitalPoint - all you have to do is ask them nicely and people are willing to share their knowledge with you. :)

And - not every time, but MUCH of the time - people who write and promote "get rich online" products... aren't really rich themselves. Think about it: If you made "six figures a month" selling ebooks about health, basket weaving, cat breeding, alternative energy, computer repair, or whatever - would you really waste your time writing a book about "how to make a million dollars"? Just food for thought.

Good luck to everyone!

fireboat, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  17. tlsolutions

tlsolutions Peon

Best Answers:
    If I thought the product would make me another six figures...then yes I most definitely would!

tlsolutions, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  18. fireboat

fireboat Active Member

Best Answers:
    You do make a good point.... but I really think there are very few people who CAN make 6 figures per month... Don't get me wrong, you can make an awesome living with online marketing... But I seem to see an awful lot of claims for awfully big amounts of money... and if I were making THAT kind of money, I don't think I'd share all of my secrets in a book/video/product.

I think the make-money-online niche is way oversaturated... there's more money in soooo many other areas.

fireboat, Jun 22, 2009 IP
    irule272 likes this.
  19. irule272

Best Answers:
    fireboat thanks for that information very helpful! I'll repped you for that.

Another question is do you guys use adword or other ppc company for instant traffic on your website? or do you focus more on seo? Because I heard that seo takes time for your website to be able to have good ranking in search engines is it true?

irule272, Jun 23, 2009 IP
  20. fireboat

fireboat Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the rep.

I know adwords works for some people, but I am strictly a SEO guy.

Adwords will continually cost money and it's short-term traffic. In other words, when you stop paying... traffic stops coming.

Good SEO will bring traffic indefinitely at no-cost to you.

fireboat, Jun 25, 2009 IP