1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Who is Mousavi?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by pingpong123, Jun 20, 2009.

1. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    you see what you want to see only:

Barack admits US role in 1953 Iran coup

which stupid words, don't you think you should quote them first, so I know what are they to be able to reply?

imad, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  2. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    oh... 1953 you mean. good that you didn't bring something up from 1348....
    Between 1953 and 2009, and also between 600 and 2009, the world has changed a little bit. In case you didn't notice.

The stupid words are about western intervention in what is happening in Iran in 2009

ChaosTrivia, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  3. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    yes you said so, and I asked, can you quote them? I assume you know how to use quote feature in this forum, if not feel free to ask and I will be more than happy to show you how.

edit: interesting that this comes from somebody who found an almost 4000 years old excuse to occupy Palestine illegally:

imad, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  4. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Who are "many parties?"

5. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
  6. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    are you asking me now, you seemed so sure when you said "The stupid words are about western intervention in what is happening in Iran in 2009"?

you even specified a date!

so I will ask again, can you quote these stupid words where I spoke about Western inervention in what is happening in Iran in
    ?

the west is so eager to dictate on Iranian people, and this been proved in the past, and the Iranian also proved that they can't be dictated, by any party, whether it was external, or internal, and this includes the West tries to dictate on them how to produce their energy, in case you did not notice that too.

imad, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  7. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Ah OK. So I misunderstood what you meant. This is another history in the making: You and I agree that there is no western intervention in Iran - the people are risking their lives for freedom from the mullahs. ;)

I wish them all the best of luck. We could use a free liberal Iran instead of no. 1 sponsor of Hamas and Hizbollah. Actually, Hamas and Hizbollah will no longer exist if the Iranian regime falls, or at least will not be able to fight Israel now the money is gone.

8. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    maybe you should stop trying to read behind my words as they are very clear and do not need your interpretation, I did not say there is no Western intervention in Iran, and I did not say there is Western intervention in Iran, because I do not know whether there is any or not,

and it's basic common sense to know that if there is any, then it takes long time to know about it, and admitting it, as in 1953, took like 56 years for USA to admit it.

that was not the point but you dragged the discussion to it, the point as been said, no matter what you or I wish to Iranian people, at the end, they are the best ones who know what is the best for them, and they are the best ones who know what they want.

wishes, hopes, interpretations, readings behind words, can all fall under the wishful thinking, which can be so different from one person to another, and from what is actually taking place right now, even between Iranian themselves,

speaking about wishes, what I wish right now, is not in favor for the Government, nor for the opposite, what I wish is for both, in being able to get over the current crisis, either by implementing the suggestions of re-checking the 10% random voting boxes, or even re-electing in 10% of the areas as a test to confirm whether the voting process was clean or not,

if the Government is so sure that the process is clean, they won't have a problem with that, and if the opposite are so sure the process was not clean, then they won't have any problem with that either.

imad, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  9. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Pfffff...
    This is what is happening.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article6530668.ece
    "Death to the dictator", and not "please recount 10% of the votes".
    you know the meaning and the differences between the two? Did you ever see such things coming from Iran?
    Can you imagine people holding "death to the dictator" signs in the center of amman?

People risk their lives against the cruel Iranian police the "guardian council"
    They know that they were cheated. They dont want a recount, they want to overthrow the dictatorship. They want freedom. They want the mullahs in the mosques, where they belong, and not as head of state, where they don't. This is what they want, they know it, I know it, do you?
    You can keep turning a blind eye on the news and what is actually going on in front of your eyes, and stick to what you want to happen. No problem.
    History is happening in front of your eyes and you can't see it. I'm very sorry for you.
    Even if the current event will not lead to change in Iran, the mullahs will now be more careful with the people, or more cruel. time will tell.

And No, there is no western intervention, 1953 is not 2009. Once again I tell you this. In 1953 you could secretly intervene, today you would find yourself in YouTube if you intervene where you do not belong.

10. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    wtf you are kiddin dude.. you are telling us to prove its wrongs?

with the same attitude of yours im claiming you are a moron, now its up to you to prove me Im wrong :rolleyes:

Lemon116, Jun 22, 2009 IP
  11. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:

yes exactly, I m telling you to prove it is wrong, can you?

imad, Jun 22, 2009 IP