1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WTS: Major Arcade Network, vbulletion forum, etc.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Laceygirl, Jun 19, 2009.

I'm selling serious about selling my Arcade Script Network. This site has been in business and running for over a year. This is not a turnkey. It has revenue and traffic. The network includes the following:
    -The Main site where people can purchase the arcade script, purchase game packs, copyright removal, etc. (http://www.pharcade.com)
    -A licensed version of Vbulletin which is a full webmaster forum that is sidelined with the official support forums for PH Arcade. (http://www.peerhut.com)
    -The two Demo sites (http://www.basicarcade.info) & (http://www.premiumarcade.info)

Site Design, domains, and info
    -urls are all Registered at domainsite.com and I will free push it to your domainsite account.
    -Phacade.com is made on a completely unique design which I hired, the forum runs custom unique layout, logo's, icons, smiles, and buttons all made by myself.
    -favicons are in place for all of the sites.
    -The PH Arcade script that is offered is one of a kind. Version 2 was just released 2 months ago.
    -Over 70 sales and counting
    -SEO to perfection (over 200 hours of onsite and offsite promotion and SEO
    -Starting to hit google hard to the top of many keywords.

I am pressed to not talk about it, but I have a zip download for anyone who may be interested in this network. The zip took me about 2 hours to write and setup so its worth a read. It includes the following:
    -A full description and look into the network explaining the many things about it
    -Traffic stats, refferal stats by monthly and annually
    -Profit the site makes (proof of income)
    -Cost of site (expenses made in the site)
    -How much SEO is in the network
    -PR information
    -Valuable Arcade Script Business for you to fully understand if this network could be for you
    -Why I am selling it
    -etc
    Please download:
    http://www.pharcade.com/temp/PHSTATS.zip

Before you ask for this download please understand that there is over $1400 that was paid into this network so if you are looking for a cheap site this isn't for you.

Let the Auction Begin:
    You must have an itrader of 10+, and be a member for over 6 months in order to participate in this auction. Paypal only:

Starting bid is at: $500
    Minimum bid increase: $20
    BIN: (THE BIN WILL REMAIN IN MY HEAD UNTIL THE AUCTION NEARS THE ENDING)
    Auction Ending: Sunday at 5:00pm(CT)
    I reserve the right to not sell if this auction does not go well. I do not enroll in ripping people off by saying that I've gotten private bids. I will only accept questions in private, not private bids unless it meets the Price I have set to sell.

Laceygirl, Jun 19, 2009 IP
    JDF likes this.
  2. m_media

m_media Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have you tried listing this over at sitepoint?
    Peoples here at dp usually just want dead cheap sites and you probably would of noticed this from your previous thread.

m_media, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  3. bigrollerdave

bigrollerdave Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will bid 500$

Will you offer support, if so how long? Would you be upset if I were to do a complete overhaul on the arcade site itself? It looks like it can use a facelift.

bigrollerdave, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  4. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll be around for 2 to 3 months here and there offering help and assistance. After the site is sold I have no judgement on what they do with it as I am not the owner. I would recommend not changing it as the version 2 just came out. The best thing to do is just focus on promoting it and comming out with new updates.

There is only a few. The forum doesn't really need much moderation and usually when it comes to support people tend to ask the same questions over and over again. "Thunder" is one of my mods who is supportive to the forum, and "Chuckun" has been a great asset. He has made tons of mods, fixes, and has helped me for about 8 months now. The script wouldn't be where its at without him. It isn't confirmed if he will stick around. Head to peerhut and ask him if you'd like.

Laceygirl, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  5. phantom

phantom Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what is the current bid?

phantom, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  6. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The bid is at $500 by bigrollerdave

Laceygirl, Jun 20, 2009 IP
  7. jp607

jp607 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what have you actually changed except the skin to differ it from avarcade??

Looking over it its more or less exactly the same.

jp607, Jun 21, 2009 IP
    nowares likes this.
  8. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you look at onarcade or arcadeM you see simularities between Ph and Av and them. All arcade's are going to resemble each other a bit as it still has to provide the same basic features.

I recommend taking the zip link I have on the main topic start. It explains everything.
    On a short note:
    -There has been a new layout and design including the admin area (as you mention)
    -about 70 updates have been brought in since the beginning which have changed much of the script.
    actually I just came out with a little one yesterday and I'll have a new one by the end of tonight as I have a lot of free time.

There is a lot different. "Almost" as much different as ArcadeM and AV Arcade has. Every month it gets further too. You have to remember that PH Arcade V1 is based on AV arcade V2. Like I've said a million times, We are at V2 now and he's on V3 so the evolution of the scripts have grown extremely far apart.

See Ford came out then Chevy. Technically Chevy is just a copy of a Ford. This is the same thing.

Laceygirl, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  9. JDF

JDF Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much rev do u make ?

Great forum, rep added

JDF, Jun 26, 2009 IP