1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please, I hope to hear from people who really make money online.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nick2007, Jun 14, 2009.

Hi all,
    I need your opinons or sugestions.
    I've got 1000 euros that i'd like to invest in something to get an income. I well understand my grand of euros is small money for starting any seriouse business, i don't want to spend it on my daily live too.
    So, that's my list of topics where i think to invest my money. But again i'm unsure in this. Also, where would you invest 1000 euros if you had it.
    My list.
    1. playing online poker.
    2. sport betting.
    3. buy a few gold coins withing a few years.
    4. forex.
    Please, give me your thoughts or advinces.
    Thanks.

nick2007, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  2. wibblet

wibblet Banned

Best Answers:
    From experience anything with gambling online is bad news unless you bring something unique to the table and playing it is just risky. Sports betting again is gambling and is very risky since you rely on chance/luck rather than logic/skill so I wouldn't throw your money away. The Gold idea isn't a bad idea except I would buy gold right now off people since Gold is at its highest and you can resell it for good profit. Forex is a really good way to get some side cash, but it's tricky as well I would advice to read up on forex and learn the rules and ways of the game before playing.

You can also invest in websites with established incomes and traffic and overtime you'll get your money back and continue with profit from there. Another great idea is investing in a product and selling it for example you can hire a programmer to code you a script idea that is unique and sell it and if it gets popular you can make thousands. Goodluck hope this was helpful =)

wibblet, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  3. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Any form of betting is not an investment - it's something to do for entertainment, if you can afford to lose the money.

magda, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  4. farain

farain Peon

Best Answers:
    Well Bro if you are planning to make money then you must be not thinking About putting your money into bets & as far as Forex is concerned 100 euro is nothing in that market. I am telling you as I my self entered in forex with $1500 & had no money in less than a month one small fluctuation and you are gone.

While buying Gold coins looks pretty cool but what you will get in 100 euro?

I suggest you start working as free lancer it requires 0 investment people with all type of skills can do it & most of all 100% safe no risk

You may want to visit my blog (link in my signature) about freelancing. Blog has a quite handfull information about freelancing.
    Hope this will help

farain, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  5. nick2007

nick2007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, bro, but i'm speaking about 1000 euros, not 100.

nick2007, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  6. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you start forex trading coz it can earn you a living.
    If you do it right its not possible to grow your account from 1k to 30k within 1years.
    In fact,my job is full time forex trader now.

mentos, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  7. angilina

angilina Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can consider investing your money in forex or may be in the stock market. But you should know that these businesses are quite risky. Invest only after doing lot of research.

You may invest your money in developing website(s). You can hire a programmer and writer to make a good looking site for you.

angilina, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  8. nick2007

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for your answers.

nick2007, Jun 16, 2009 IP
  9. Grit.

Grit. Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm going to iterate the idea of everyone else, online poker is not a good career move...
    have you considered investing into the stock market or even investing in someone elses business?

Grit., Jun 16, 2009 IP
  10. nick2007

Best Answers:
    Really, I've not figured out still. So, if you can advise me something i'll be glad to hear you.

nick2007, Jun 16, 2009 IP
  11. gr8webseller

gr8webseller Peon

Best Answers:
    4. Forex is the best..... first open a practice account in good forex sites and use practice account for 3 months, then invest your money and see the profit...

gr8webseller, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  12. Bradders

Bradders Member

Best Answers:
    can anyone enlighten me on this, what is forex trading?

B.

Bradders, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  13. Ganguly155

Ganguly155 Banned

Best Answers:
    Buy Some websites for your 1000 bucks....You can get some money from ads and even you can know lot about websites, online advertisement , Search engines etc.

Betting or playing pokers are not good ideas..They are not investments. They are ways to spending money to entertainment.

If i get 1000 bucks, i will buy Clickbank sales ready website and promote it via affiliates and earn monthly atleast $300 from starting level too.

Ganguly155, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  14. benjF

benjF Peon

Best Answers:
    Out of your list I have tried 3:
    1) Poker
    2) Coins
    3) Forex

Poker and Forex I lost money. Coins I am even. The problem with these 'investments' is that they are really just gambling and in gambling the house always has the advantage.

My recommendation is that you use the money as capital for some real online/offline business. Plant a seed, plow the fields, and wait for the harvest.

benjF, Jun 19, 2009 IP
    Ganguly155 likes this.
  15. nick2007

Best Answers:
    Really, many thanks for your answers.
    I've been thinking of it still.

nick2007, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  16. MrPJH

MrPJH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i read a large number of success and failure stories investing on forex because i also was planning to invest in
    success people and losers both recommend that spend at least your 6 to 12 months to learn about it then start planing investing in it

MrPJH, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  17. Jon1771

Jon1771 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're planning to play poker online with your money and try and make a profit, it would probably be more worthwhile to just flush your money down the toilet.

1000 euros is more than enough to start a good business, the company network in my sig cost me a little over £1000 but now if I promoted it really hard I could make that kind of money in 24 hours!

Its all down to your hard work, you wont make money online quickly, and even if you do, it wont last for long!!

Jon1771, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  18. nick2007

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your answer. I'm not looking for quickly money. I'm looking for a right way to invest them in....

nick2007, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  19. libra0

libra0 Peon

Best Answers:
    invest in a business.. don't Play! :S

libra0, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  20. xrystal

xrystal Peon

Best Answers:
    I could possibly blow my money down the toilet. I am going to sell my home, take out all my investments and start an online adventure.

The problem is that I find you have to know bs from non-bs. I am cautious of golden oppertunities that people find that they no longer want.

If I continue on the same path, my cash will just dissapear on my mortgage and wonder what the hell happened. So I have decided to take a gamble and see how it turns out. I have a few ideas but I find having trust worthy people around you is the key :) Who knows what will happen but my mission is never to be an employee again :)

xrystal, Jun 19, 2009 IP