1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Professional DoFollow Blog Commenting Service, Improve your SERPs Instantly

Discussion in 'Services' started by pown, Jun 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello again!!

Here is my
    previous successful thread on DoFollow Blog Commenting Service in DP.

Professional DoFollow Blog Commenting Service, Improve your SERPs Instantly​

As all you know, This is one of the best method to get some nice backlinks, It helps you to get SERP and PR.

We will search for the related DoFollow Blogs, and post comments closely related to the articles.

We assure you that, we will give 100% manual work, Because we know that, there is no use with automated stuffs for SEO.

And our comments should have more than 3 lines that's related to the articles, We won't spam the blogs.

And the most importantly, we will different IP domains, I mean that, we will give you unique DoFollow Blogs for sure, Which is most important than PR as you know.

We will send you the report after the completion of work, Our report is like the targeted URLs of the Blogs as well as the comments we have posted, in word format. It will be sent to your paypal mail address. And we will send approval report after a month as well.

And we give you approval of 50-60% for anchor text and more than 60% for nicknames.

Package details

Package: 1

100 comments on 100 Unique DoFollow Blogs (Niche related)
    It takes 3-4 business days to complete the project
    Price : $22 ($2 Discount for first 5 members)

Package: 2

200 comments on 200 Unique DoFollow Blogs (80% Niche related)
    It takes 6 Business days to complete the project.
    Price : $40 ($4 Discount for first 3 members)

After the success of these packages, we will give more package, If you wanna order bulk orders, you can PM me, I will give you the price details.

Please don't ask me for free review copies, As i am already doing this service at cheap price.

Payment method : PAYPAL

I assure you that, if you are not satisfied with our service, we will redo the project or refund your money for sure.

Post here or PM me your interest. Awaiting for your orders.

Regards
    Pown

pown, Jun 15, 2009 IP
    snowbird likes this.
  2. pown

pown Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just wanted people to review my service, So i wanted to do this service for very cheap price. Here is the package price details for first 5 members.

Package: 1

100 comments on 100 Unique DoFollow Blogs (Niche related)
    It takes 3-4 business days to complete the project
    Price : $15

Package: 2

200 comments on 200 Unique DoFollow Blogs (80% Niche related)
    It takes 6 Business days to complete the project.
    Price : $30

Please let me know your interest, Hope to see more orders. .

Cheerz

pown, Jun 17, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.