1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Clickbank Journal 10 Months $60,000 All Free Traffic

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by petehols, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petehols

petehols Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @content provider if you read the whole thread it can be a bit confusing as I have changed things a lot from when I started this. My writing style has also changed. I did start to write about that I have used the product but then I started to find it difficult if I hadn't used the product so I decided no longer to write like this unless I had a review copy of either the software or ebook which would then make it easier for me to review what I was selling. If I had a review copy then I could write these sort of articles more effectively. With the software or ebbok that would not give me a review copy then I changed the style again. I then started writing it more like a soft review of the product without mentioning that I had used it. This second style seemed to work quite good as I could list the benefits on where the product would help the customer and I could also outline why they would be better purchasing this software or ebook compared to another product. These 2 styles worked in co-ordination with each other provides a very good base to work from and can certainly make some good money.

Hope this helps

Pete

petehols, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  2. pcz

pcz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hope everybody realizes how important information this thread contains. I have known these techniques but I have never tried them. I also didn't know so many details.
    Thanks petehols for opening this thread :)

pcz, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  3. content_provider

content_provider Banned

Best Answers:
    Pete, btw, do u get payment from plimus via paypal or checks? Have you already got payment? Any delays? As someone here noted that they may delay with payment.

Their site seems to be offline due to technical problems at present.

content_provider, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  4. pcz

pcz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Petehols do you get the visits from the articles (which rank good in SE) or do you get visits directly from search engine and you only use articles to improve your rankings?

pcz, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  5. petehols

Best Answers:
    @content provider I get the payments from plimus via a debit card. They sent me a debit card when I first joined and when payday comes they up load the money. I recieved my first payment in May from the for $374 Today I have just recieved another payment from them for $2,256 there has been no delays with the payments yet but I will keep you all informed if any do occur but I have beem nothing but happy with them so far. Just checked my stats and the site seems as if it is online now.

@pcz most of the traffic comes from articles that rank well onto my landing page but I do get a lot of traffic from the search engines directly because my site ranks quite well too.

Hope this helps

Pete

petehols, Jun 15, 2009 IP
    gunners likes this.
  6. mytvtalk

mytvtalk Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi pete great thread, how many articles do you have live now?

mytvtalk, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  7. CBMP_Rene

CBMP_Rene Peon

Best Answers:
    Sweet thread my friend. I got a few questions for you...

1. How long does it take for the search engines to pick up your article within the first 2 pages?

2. When you choose your keywords, do you take into consideration how many sites your competing against? Some keywords might have over 24,000,000 sites that are competing for that keyword. Some might have 80,000.

Can you provide us some examples of the time frames you have seen your keywords get listed on search engines and how many sites were competing for that keyword.

3. How many keywords do you target per article?

Thank you for your time.

CBMP_Rene, Jun 16, 2009 IP
  8. petehols

Best Answers:
    @cbmp 1. Normally with articlesbase they start appearing within 24 hours but then 2 days later they drop off for another 24 hours and then they reappear again normally within the first 2 pages.
    2. I look at the exact figures so for example if I was promoting the weight loss niche. I would do a google search for one of the long tails like this "how to lose weight fast without starving" and if there is under 10,000 competition I would then target that phrase. I can generally get these keywords on the first 2 pages and if you do the search without the quotes you will get a lot more sites. My record so far is page 1 on a term that had 72,000,000 sites when searched without the quotes.
    3. I generally target only one keyword per niche but usually if it is a long tail keyword then you usually get a few more keywords under that banner which helps.

It has been hard going with things lately. I am so considering outsourcing the article writing to get things moving and make sure there is no slow down in the sales. I think this is just the natural progression and I can start to concentrate more on the other side of things.

So far this month my total income is $3,197.47 so I think I can spare a couple of hundred to get someone to take the most tedious jobs off me and that should still keep the ball rolling with the sales. Anyway I might have a look and see if I can get someone and I will update you all later.

Thanks for reading

Pete

petehols, Jun 17, 2009 IP
  9. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Pete,

The articles that you submit to EZA , are they the exact same ones that you submit to other directories?
    If so, do they have an effect on the rankings of the EZA articles?

Your doing awesomely well too!

terryd, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  10. petehols

Best Answers:
    @terryd If I submit an article to EZA then I will submit the same article to all other directories. Depending on how I am feeling I might change the title and maybe the first paragraph but generally it is the exact same article. It does have an effect on the rankings. I find that they are higher and most times the same article is on the same page as EZA but through other directories and squidoo.

Thanks for your support terryd.

Pete

petehols, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  11. 28081981

28081981 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    does that means that unlike EZA, squidoo and other directories allow duplicate content ? merely changing title and first para, and keeping the rest of article unchanged would still be called duplicate content , isn't it ?

28081981, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  12. bizilux

bizilux Peon

Best Answers:
    i need some tips with which products to promote over plimus, i know you wont tell me specificly which one...but just point me in the right direction pls cuz im lost in space right now :S

bizilux, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  13. Hidetora

Hidetora Peon

Best Answers:
    im still kinda new to all this and im wondering when you say you create squidoo pages and everything for articles do you just copy the article in the page and link to the article directory or hows that work im in the process of putting up articles myself but im alittle lost in this area.

Hidetora, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  14. petehols

Best Answers:
    @28081981 yes other directories allow duplicate content apart from buzzle. With the other directories you don't even need to change the title and first paragraph they will be accepted anyway.

@Hidetora I use one main article then submit that article to other directories and make a squidoo lens for it. In the other article directories and squidoo I have a link to my main article and a link to my landing page. This passes the linkjuice onto both and also gives the visitor the chance to click straight through to the landing page to read more about the product.

Hope this helps

Pete

15. Hidetora

Hidetora Peon

Best Answers:
    I think and dont think i understand lol im very new to all this and trying to get the most traffic i can, im using EZA and articlebase my articlebase articles get no traffic as of yet and my EZA are waiting to be accepted but i have nothing else setup yet so im kinda lost on all this still so any other information would be great.

Hidetora, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  16. mpak11

mpak11 Guest

Best Answers:
    Wow...you are doing really good...so where do you base your keyword research, is it in freekeywords.com or google keyword research.

mpak11, Jun 18, 2009 IP
  17. petehols

Best Answers:
    @hidetora with your articlesbase articles use them as your main articles and submit those articles to other article directories with a link back to articlesbase main article. That will push your articlesbase article higher up google.

@mpak11 thanks I use google keyword research to find the keywords I target.

Hope this helps

Pete

18. houck

houck Active Member

Best Answers:
    @hidetora, are you targetting longtail less competive keywords?

houck, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  19. trump

trump Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice work pete.

Do you feel it's more effective to run your traffic through EZA than simply making your own landing page? It's pretty easy to just make a one page site and get it to rank for 6 term longtails, which appears to be what you are doing.

trump, Jun 19, 2009 IP
  20. wesvista

wesvista Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey man, great idea. I have a forex journal that helps me stay on top of my trading strategy.

wesvista, Jun 19, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.