1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

High PR SEO Friendly Manual Directory Submission > 6 Package > Cheap

Discussion in 'Services' started by Ricmic, May 12, 2009.

1. totemelf

totemelf Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Order package 3, Payment sent, waiting....

totemelf, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  2. izzy55

izzy55 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ricmic PMed me that he is working on my submissions. Thank you.

izzy55, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  3. patelsagar

patelsagar Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just curious to know:
    Are there 250 directories having 5 PR and higher? Or you mean 250 submissions (of different websites) to directories having 5 or higher PR ???

patelsagar, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  4. Ricmic

Ricmic Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Practically there are only 100+ directories in PR5+ but with every update of PR we expect changes in many PR4+ directories and hence we make statements. Also there are many niche specific directories sites which are PR5+ and while we create the list we just see the number of directories we have on or above PR5. E.g., Entertainment only directories. 1/3rd of my clients websites are Entertainment related.

Further Service Request will be suspended on 5th & 6th June, 2009 as we are updating our service and are busy with it. All those submissions that have been ordered earlier are under progress and will be completed soon.

Reason For job Delay: I think few orders recently have been delayed. The main reason is my team is working very hard past two weeks to improve our service quality while we are charging the same rate. Hence for the same rate, when service quality increases naturally rather than increasing the rate we have increased the turn around time.

Ricmic, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  5. sam007

sam007 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I want to check your services with " Package 1 :: $04.00 - 250 Manual Directories Submission within 1 Day PR5+"

Please provide me your paypal ID.

Thanks

sam007, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  6. Ricmic

Ricmic Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As already mentioned, we are having a major update of our service and will not accept further orders unless otherwise specified in this thread that the service is open.

Ricmic, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  7. coolseo36

coolseo36 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Review: (I had taken 500 PR4+ directory submissions~ $7 package)

Pros:

I got the list of 625 directories in excel while I took 500 submissions

Cons:

NO proof...that my site is actually submitted to them with the details I provided (no category/titles/description details)...I just got to see the plain list of directories in excel(?), but he promised that he will provide it to me with lil delay:rolleyes:

There are only 65 PR4+ DIRECTORIES (under the claim of 500):confused:...no comparison whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!

Most of them are search engines, special interest sites, niche directories, that will never accept my submission...so hardly 20-25 legit PR4+ directories I got!!!!!!!!!!

Rest of the ones are low PR (484 directories below PR1):confused:...including crappy/spammy directories made for SEO purpose and most disliked by Google!!!!!!!!

Also few of the sites are just 'parked domains' & few didn't exist at there address!!!!

What kinda quality is this? over promise and under delivery, actually good for nothing:mad:...may be, OP is not aware of what actually PR4+ means!

PLZ stop ruining the reputation of such a wonderful place

Conclusion:

THIS GUY IS MISLEADING THE MEMBERS...not even 10% correct to what he claims.

Dont just go for it bcoz its cheap...keep away, even if he sells it for free, coz it may harm ur site than help
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    P.S.

After I showed dissatisfaction...he sent me another report full of even more spammy directories, within 15 minutes...oh my GOD!!!...I am getting 1000 submissions now for the cost of 500...its impossible to be a manual submission...this will sue my site for sure now...forget it!

(I don't mind sharing the report I got, if somebody needs a proof!)

coolseo36, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  8. Ricmic

Ricmic Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Funny and Colorful Review. Here are the facts.

1. This guy himself is a Directory Submission Service Provider.
    2. Asks me for the report and lists, says urgent, gives his own clients job to me. Promises for bulk offer ?!?!?! What does it mean. If he finds my service cheap and best then he would outsource all his jobs to me. Great Idea !!!
    3. Check out his own thread. He has this review text as a Template :). Uses it all over his thread and on other service providers thread !!!
    4. Claims he has More ITraders, more credibility. Why did he make a deal with us stating that I should change it or threatens he would give the worst review as above.

> If you need more clients then improve your service quality. Dont go about degrading other Directory Submission Providers and try to boost up yours.

ALL I SAY FINALLY. Just have a glance in his thread and read whatever he has written. That would prove everything. He just want to be the sole directory submission service provider here in DP. The sole SPOILER I have ever came across in DP.

Ricmic, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  9. coolseo36

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    This is getting utterly serious now!

This guy seems to be a complete scammer:eek:

u funny guy...dont u know, mods can go through ur PMs...u shld hav, b4 kidding like above...not a single time I asked for any kinda outsourcing from u...what the hell is threatening and all:confused:...I hav never met such a low moral scammer here on DP..I feel pity bout u bro…u hav sued urself!

What’s there in being sole service provider...there hav been plenty of reputed members here, providing the same service since years...I myself hav been their happy client!

I knew, what it took me to find legit 100 PR5+ & 150 PR4+ Directories...so my curiosity is but obvious to know, where on earth, this guy cld found 250 PR5+ & 500 PR4+ directories...while I & evry experienced webmasters knows that they simply dont exist...moreover you dnt seem to hav any idea bout PR update b4 a week!

I myself know it better, otherwise I cld hav not completed 18,000 submissions in a month with my hard working team...each and evry review being 100% positive by all satisfied & lovely clients!

YES buddy, this is the only thing u stated right:D…remember, replicating the things and making hypes, doesn’t get u the quality!

What did I spoil???...I hav a right to surface my review about what I paid for, especially if somebody is scamming others for money under the hypes & flashy claims...its must!

I din wanted to battle it out but its time to take it to the moderators...they ll see to it now

(I don't mind sharing the report I got, if somebody still needs a proof!)

coolseo36, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  10. Ricmic

Ricmic Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alright here are more proofs of what this guy has been doing here in DP to other service providers

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=11476698#post11476698

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=11461664#post11461664

This guy seems to devalue every others service. To this guy Coolseo36, you have given a review for some work that I didnt do for you. Stop your fake comments about my service.

Ricmic, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  11. coolseo36

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Thanx u gave that link here, so that ppl can go through other adjacent reviews as well...that proves I am not the only one who got scammed & complaining:D

also note that I am not giving uneducated guesses in those reviews but its a deep study of what these guys are giving and what they claimed...& I was always ready to give the proofs!

I wonder, how much time u spent in investigating all the posts by me to dig out the neg review!...out of hundreds of nice posts & 200% positive & satisfied reviews to other service providers...if u din get those, then I dnt mind to surface them up as well along with the 1 above:)

P.S: probably this is my last post in this thread of yours coz I dnt want to waste my time as well yours..I advice you to look at your service instead, do well!

coolseo36, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  12. totemelf

totemelf Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what is happening here?
    I just come to ask Ricmic what is going with my submission, then see all of above.
    the most interesting thing is I order both of guy's service almost at the same day.

here is my review:
    For Rimic: About several days passed, I didn't recieve any update message. But at the begining he told me he would send me a report when he finished. Now several days passed, I am little anxiety, that is why i come here.
    For coolseo36: First of all, I really appreciate for his hard work, i got his report and screet shoot. Well done. So I sent him a PM for upgrading my order. I ordered the basic submission, I want to upgrade it to Bonus packs C due to his outstanding work. But now almost 2days passed, I didn't get any response too. lol.

Conclusion: Till now I prefer Coolseo36. At least Coolseo36 sent me the report. However Rimic had already explain why the service delay. So I will wait for further review.

totemelf, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  13. izzy55

izzy55 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's been over a week and I haven't received any report...

izzy55, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  14. Luciak

Luciak Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    May I request my raport again? I sent You few PMs about it and still did not get any answer.
    PP payment sent and accepted by You so it would be nice to have the work done and see the raport about it.

Hope to hear from You soon as I want to believe You are good quality service provider.

EDIT: I've just read above posts and am a little worried.
    Contact me asap or i'll try to get my money back through PayPal Resolution Center (can be in this thread so people see that You are responding)

Luciak, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  15. totemelf

totemelf Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't want to wait anymore. I ask for a refund.

totemelf, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  16. stinker

stinker Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just stopping by to say hi, lol :)

Whats the story here? No news from Ricmic?

I bet i'll see my report as i see my ears without mirror, lol

stinker, Jun 16, 2009 IP
  17. izzy55

izzy55 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've opened a Paypal Dispute Ticket with Ricmic.

izzy55, Jun 16, 2009 IP
  18. clicker

clicker Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    nevermind just saw the posts above

clicker, Mar 6, 2010 IP