1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog is approx 1 & 1/2 years old...generating 2-3$ a day.... :(

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by nasirjumani, Jun 14, 2009.

I started blogging at http://www.nazjam.com since december 2007.....but my earning is very low...i.e. 2-3$ a day....and sometimes even less than 1$ a day.....i am only running adsense on my blog....which is not generating enough revenue.....and my blog technorati authority is also on the ground level .......are they both relates to each other in some way??

P.S: I do not duplicate or do any stuff which might get me banned by search engines...

nasirjumani, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  2. Gavenecko

Gavenecko Member

Best Answers:
    Judging by the lack of quality and frequent posts, as well as poor adsense placement, that explains why you aren't making much. The theme is also ugly and the whole entire site just doesn't look RIGHT. You might want to spice up your theme some, move your ads to the top of the page, and fix your content. On top of that, post regularly. You should see an improvement.

Gavenecko, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  3. nasirjumani

nasirjumani Peon

Best Answers:
    OK...I will try to cover up on these areas....but what I have seen that blogs much worse than mine are earning 10-15$ a day easily....they have duplicate content....worst ad placement......but they all have one thing in common.....they get a lot of organic visitors......without knowing so much SEO stuff......how??

nasirjumani, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  4. SonnyCooL

SonnyCooL Peon

Best Answers:
    they have lot of traffic, low traffic = low income ....
    how u know they know nothing abt SEO ? and how u know how much they making ...

SonnyCooL, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  5. Pandemix

Pandemix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    For starters, you really need to start posting again! You don't even have a post in for June, and we are just about halfway through June!

It seems to me that you have your priorities set wrong. You focus on making money, but you obviously have missed the first step to making money. That step is building your community. Your community of readers, commentators - basically anyone who visits your blog.

The only way you can generate income from your blog is by having a reader base, which it's obvious you don't have yet. Work on he community in your blog, make some good decisions, and you should hopefully see an increase in revenue.

I could go on and on, but I have covered most of this stuff on my blog if you're interested.

Good luck! :)

Pandemix, Jun 14, 2009 IP