1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Season 2-Purchase Quality Contents from a Stay-at-home lady at a budget-friendly rate

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by JennyYY, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Best Content Provider – Only ____ -- All Unique, High Quality & SEO Optimized Contents

Good Day,
    By now, every one must have been well versed about me and my content creation service. But still let me remind you that my name is Jenny. I am a 29 year old housewife. Internet has been a part of my life and writing is my passion. I have been writing for 6 years now. In fact, I work on the net, through different forums and freelance sites as a writer, to earn so I can support my family.
    From all these sources, I have received writing jobs from several clients, and I have provided content for their needs. At present, I have 19 writers working with me to satisfy the demands of this industry.

Our writing fees are very cheap and affordable, but we provide excellent quality nonetheless. I found that this forum has good traffic and job opportunities are also good. So, I am here for business!!

My first writing service thread was created on Dec 7th 2008, and it was very successful and you will find a lot of positive comments from my clients regarding the quality of my writing. You can view the thread here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1140104

As the thread became old, so i decided to start a fresh one but still my service remains the same. You get high quality and unique contents for a price as low as $1 per 100 words. :)

Why am I here and what sort of content services do i provide?

Looking for great content at the lowest rates? My assistants and I are up for it

The best and topnotch content – just what you need. We make your goals our goals, and we aim to provide you unique, all-original, and high quality content, at a price that beats the competition!

Avail of our ultra affordable rates ! With our SUPER LOW RATES, you still get excellent quality and all original content.

We can deliver the content you need at a fraction of the cost. Whatever topic you have in mind, we can provide content for you! Why spend less when you can get more?

We offer you topnotch writing services for the following:

- articles
    - sales letters
    - reviews
    - e-books
    - tutorials
    - website content
    - promotional emails
    - rewrites
    - blog posts
    - and MORE!

Name it, we can write it -- with the best quality on the web, at a very low price!

If you want to have an idea of our work quality, please feel free to request a sample from our database of articles. We proudly cover content for various niches.

We also provide packages and bulk orders to suit your content needs.

Still not convinced? We will offer 3 FREE review articles with a word count of 300 words for the next 3 persons(1 article per person) and as soon as you receive it, you need to post a review. So make your orders today.

Why will you purchase from me?
    - Client owns the copyrights of the works
    - Content is 100% original and written by expert researchers and writers
    - Content orders will be delivered on time and in case it is delayed, we will inform you.
    - Client reserves the right to have revisions on works when needed within a span of 7 days from the day of delivery.
    - Each client can order from 1 single article to a maximum of 300 articles per month of any word count(I can write up to 300 articles a month)
    - Each content will be SEO optimized and will be written as per clients instructions.

What are my rates?
    My rate is only 1 cent per word, in other words, i charge $1.00 USD per 100 words. Bulks discounts available, if order is more than 30 articles but please don't expect a huge discount because you how much pain it takes to give proper shape to words in order to create a quality content.

I also re-write contents and 80 cents per 100 words will be fine for me. Please don't expect discounts for re-writes until and unless order is more than 60 articles. Sorry!

Do you write Adult related contents?
    Yes, i do write adult contents but i charge $2 per 100 words i.e 2 cents per word

Payment Type:
    I accept Payment in 3 forms
    -PayPal(PREFERRED)
    -Moneybookers
    -Epassporte.

Now, coming to the main point, i don't own any of the following accounts because i don't have a credit card. My husband has got a credit card and so i created the accounts in his name and for the past years i have been working like this. I think, no one will have a problem paying to my hubby's account.

How will you make your Order?
    Just send me a PM or e-mail me with your content needs like
    -No of articles/contents needed.
    -Word Count per article.
    -Niche/Topic of the contents
    -If bulk order, e-mail me for bulk discounts and so on and we will talk about it.

E-mail me at:

Thank you for your time and i hope to do business with every one.

Have a nice day-

Jenny

SAMPLE WORK

5 Tips to Start Your Modeling Career

As sources say, the social perception of models in the modern age has greatly changed. Gone were the days when there was a standard height, weight, and hair color for the most successful models. Today, women of all shapes and sizes have found ways to empower themselves, and embrace their beauty, even in the modeling industry.

Even without formal training or experience, you can become a model, develop yourself, and have a fun and rewarding career. When you know the right steps to take as you approach your career goals, then you are on the right track to making it a reality. Here are five tips to have in mind if you want to start your modeling career.

1. Do your research.

The World Wide Web is a great place to start, as you can find a lot of stuff you need to know about hair, make up, clothes, and opportunities in the modeling industry. Take the time to join a web community for women who want to start their own careers in modeling. For sure, you can get great tips from members, as well as emails, phone numbers, and referrals of people that can help you out.

2. Have your photos taken.

This doesn’t necessarily have to be done in an elaborate studio, as you can have a friend who is handy with the camera to assist you. You may choose an outdoor location with good lighting and few distractions. At the least, have a couple of full body shots, half body shots, and portraits taken. If you have a professional photographer as your contact, you can have an arrangement such as TMP, or time for prints. This means that you get the photos you need, and your photographer can use your photos if he needs them as well.

3. Set up your portfolio.

There are lots of ways by which you can do this, either on paper or in digital format. Arrange your photos in an album or scrapbook, and make sure you leave a page with your name, stats, and contact details such as email and a phone number. There is no need to place your address or other specifics in this regard. If you are tech-savvy, then you can set up a blog or a website that will feature your photos and contact information.

4. Widen your network of contacts.

The best way for you to get exposure is to advertise yourself and what you have to offer. You can attend workshops, seminars, and other events where you are likely to meet people looking for models. Have a calling card or sample copies of your photos on hand, just in case they will be needed. Plus, use email, photo attachments, and the web to your advantage. You can widen your contacts more effectively this way.

5. Keep it up.

Like they always say, starting a modeling career is not entirely easy at first. It does take time before you gather a list of associates and contacts with possible projects. Don’t give up if you have not had immediate luck. Keep up the good work and stay focused on your goals.

** JUST PM ME or E-MAIL ME, IF YOU WISH TO SEE MORE SAMPLE WRITING**

JennyYY, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  2. aamigallery

aamigallery Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Since you already have lots of DP feedback.Don't see point in providing free reviews.

aamigallery, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  3. JennyYY

JennyYY Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes you are correct! I do have a lot of positive feedbacks but the free reviews that i am providing is only to ensure quality service. People believe what they see! So, i decided to offer 3 reviews and they are still available.

Thanks

JennyYY, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  4. epicprofits

epicprofits Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've place a few orders from Jenny and the articles have always been well written. Her turnaround time is not as fast as some other writers on this site but you cannot beat the price and quality.

epicprofits, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  5. JennyYY

JennyYY Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for an honest review and i do appreciate it.
    The only problem that i had is a bit slow turnaround time but i would like to notify everyone that, i am able to overcome this barrier. So, now you get good quality and unique articles within a short turnaround time at a budget-friendly price, i.e. $1 per 100 words.

To every one-
    Give me a try, you won't be disappointed. :)

JennyYY, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  6. Alexander Faust

Alexander Faust Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Totally agree with epicprofits. I've ordered articles from Jenny few times and every time she was able to deliver great quality articles. In fact I just sent her new payment for a new assignment.
    Thanks Jenny!

Alexander Faust, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  7. yrre7

yrre7 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    payment sent....
    Thanks,

yrre7, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  8. JennyYY

JennyYY Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am pleased to hear such great comments about my writing service.

Yes, payment received and you will get the work as per my given due date.

Thanks

I am ready to accept new orders. Try my writing service, you won't be disappointed. You will get high quality, unique and SEO optimized content. Price is only $1 per 100 words for quality writing service.

JennyYY, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  9. fobbie

fobbie Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    payment sent for web content.

thanks,
    k

fobbie, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  10. moneymoguls

moneymoguls Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great articles Jenny!!!! Nice details, interesting and more than 500 words. These are better than anything I have bought so far and all for only $5 per 500 word article. This is very cheap for well written articles.

I will order more, probably 20 per month.

THANKS!!!

moneymoguls, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  11. p4t

p4t Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got my article fro Jennyyy. It was good. Jennyyy took time to research it and write it well. The english is good too, no broken english, good grammar. Thank you Jennyyy.

p4t, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  12. yrre7

yrre7 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have 2 articles written from Jenny, very nice contents. Will do business again in the future!

yrre7, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  13. moneymoguls

moneymoguls Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I ordered 10 more articles from Jenny. She's very good. I just sent the payment.

Thanks Jenny!!!

moneymoguls, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  14. bulletservice

bulletservice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need 1 X 700 words article, please revert back to me with the price.

Jenny can you write E-books/tutorials?
    I may have a quick work for you.

Thanks for your quality service.

bulletservice, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  15. Jackie_W

Jackie_W Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any review articles still available?

Jackie_W, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  16. Skintastic

Skintastic Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd like a 500 word article - please PM me payment details :)

Skintastic, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  17. falguni1

falguni1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can I get a sample too on oily skin.

falguni1, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  18. loverundercover

loverundercover Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jenny, I don't appreciate you giving me time 6 days later. There is no shortage of writers and i dont expect you to treat me the same.

either refund my money or keep it for yourself so that you know how to treat a client when replying him with a due date.

You are not doing me a favour. mind that.

loverundercover, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  19. JennyYY

JennyYY Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Payment received and work delivered.
    Thanks for the nice feedback. I appreciate your kind words and new order.
    Nice to hear such kind words. Hope to receive more orders soon.
    Thank you for your business. I would like more orders from your side very soon.

Yes, payment received and due date forwarded.
    Details has been forwarded to your mail.
    Yes, i do write E-books and tutorials. Let me have the details.
    I am sorry but no more review articles are left.
    I replied back to your PM and waiting for your reply.
    I am sorry to say but no more review articles are left. All 3 of them were allotted.
    Dear Client,
    You should understand that i provide my service on a First Come First Serve basis. So, how can i provide you the articles earlier than any one else whose due dates are earlier than that of yours. Please understand.

I am not saying that there is shortage of writers but i am always true to my work. I will always provide my service on a first come first serve basis. Please don't take it personally but it's my policy.

If you would still like me to refund your money, please send me an e-mail with the pay amount, transaction id, paypal e-mail id and the date of payment and i will refund your money as soon as possible.

Thanks

JennyYY, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  20. epicprofits

epicprofits Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've used Jenny for a few orders. The articles are always excellent quality.

My last order was delivered way before the due date!! Articles quality is as great as always.

In reply to loveundercover. Yes there are a bunch of other writers but they charge double the price of Jenny's service. As I said before if you need your articles in a few hours go with another writer. Jenny is not going to get your articles done in a few hours. My last few orders were done on time or before the due date. I don't think its unreasonable to give a writer 1 week to complete an order.

I recommend you give Jenny a try! :)

epicprofits, Jun 18, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.