1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How does buying traffic work?

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by welland, Jun 13, 2009.

I am not familiar with doing this. Thanks!

welland, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  2. dan2009

dan2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well basicly you must decide what your goals are do you want to boost alexa rank and just add website activity then you need untargeted traffic. If you want to incrase sign up's you need targeted traffic. Their are many sources of traffic out their for example PPC which means that a user is paid to view your website, not very good in my opinion. Well anyways my name is Daniel and I offer real targeted traffic, which means that your website will be displayed to others in a low-intrusive full page pop-under. When a user is viewing a topic that relates to your website content your website shows up on the tool bar so when the user closes the window your website shows up in a full page !! If you want to checkout my website visit TrafficBatch.com No matter where you get traffic from make sure you get some proof like a thread or testimonial of the service,

best wishes, Daniel

Note: Here is a a thread based on the service I provide TrafficBatch--Quality AND Outstanding Service

dan2009, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  3. Talker

Talker Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its very simple mate.
    Traffic providers have traffic to send to your site/URL/aff pages.
    they actually either redirect visitors from their sites to yours or they make them view you page as an advertisement on their pages.

You will find a lot of traffic providers here. Just make sure you buy traffic from the right ones. The you should be looking for are the ones that are reputed and have the most best postive feedbacks.

Talker, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  4. novasatori

novasatori Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ya..watch out for the scammers. Dan2009 is someone I've used, and Talker has a good reputation on here (though I haven't had a chance to use his services yet).

Another thing to look out for is ad sense compatible services or adult site approved traffic.

novasatori, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  5. bratny

bratny Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the posts regarding how to buy traffic, I was curious myself. I'm actually more curious on how and where exactly ALL this traffic is coming from that people sell.. but I guess that's the secret of the service :)

bratny, Jun 13, 2009 IP