1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can This work?????

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dogtraining-guides.com, Jun 13, 2009.

Hi,

so here is my dilemma:

I found a really good email extractor ( you input a keyword and it extracts emai addresses based on that particular keyword. It uses Google search).

I have a product that I want to sell.

I plan on extracting emails, use a mass email distributor( constantcontact, unless there is a free one) and blast out about 3,000 emails per day.

Now: I did my research and found out that all I have to do is include a "unsuscribe" option on the bottom of the email.

IS THIS CORRECT???

Thanks in advance

dogtraining-guides.com, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  2. vjsinduja

vjsinduja Peon

Best Answers:
    Are u running a company and want to sell a product plus send newsletters about other products. If so, you got to have the unsubscribe option for the users. If u just selling a single product, u can post an ad at wigix or payloadz.

vjsinduja, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  3. dogtraining-guides.com

dogtraining-guides.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the prompt response.
    This is my company, correct.
    The email will be going to prospect buyers that I know could use my product, therefore I am soliciting their business.
    what is wigix and payloadz???

Thanks again, rep added

dogtraining-guides.com, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  4. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Wigix.com is a catalog of all products, with information of who owns them and what they are worth by leveraging an innovative, open, and highly scalable community driven process.

PayLoadz is a leading online marketplace for digital downloadable goods.
    It enable tens of thousands of customers to sell digital goods such as videos, video games, ebooks, software and templates to a large audience of buyers from our online store. We play a leadership role in this exciting market and continually strive to provide a dynamic and seamless selling experience for
    our users.

mentos, Jun 13, 2009 IP