1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Suggestions for my site

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dieselcatalog, Jun 12, 2009.

Hello!

I'm trying to get my site, husky-floor-liners.com into the top 1-5 on page #1 in Google for "husky liners" and "husky floor liners". I've been at it since last August, and I cant get my site to rank worth beans in Google. MSN I do really well in, but who doesnt?

I've used submit edge for directory submissions, my site is clean, not spammy looking, submitted my sitemap, etc... Just really good landing pages with good content. I've done some link building, but I'm not really sure what I need to do next. Any suggestions?

Are there good "Pay for Performance" companies out there that have really good link building strategies?

Any recommendations as to what I should do next would be greatly appreciated. If you see anything wrong with my site, I would appreciate knowing that as well.

Thanks!

Andy

dieselcatalog, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  2. The SEO Man

The SEO Man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I took a few moments to evaluate your website for important factors of SEO, below are the results.

[​IMG]

You have too many keywords and keyword phrases defined for the homepage of your website.

It would also be a good idea to use a shorter and more relevant description.

You website has a very good score overall, but the problems that I noted above will lead to poor keyword performance.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to post them.

The SEO Man, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  3. The SEO Man

The SEO Man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I also noticed a problems with broken links and/or the header response of a few pages on your website.

[​IMG]

These broken links should be fixed or you will continue to have problems getting organic traffic to your websites.

The SEO Man, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  4. dieselcatalog

dieselcatalog Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for the advice!

I'll get those links and descriptions fixed.

Thanks,

Andy

dieselcatalog, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  5. kutekutta

kutekutta Peon

Best Answers:
    you are spamming your keyword in your page. please optimize your content and META tags.

kutekutta, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  6. marki8

marki8 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    how to do that, optimize content and meta tags?

marki8, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  7. MoeSeo

MoeSeo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think the domain might be hurting you as well. Those domains are generic and second shelf. I have seen some sites do well like this, but very few.

But #1 offense is keyword stuffing your content with the terms Husky Liners, waaaaaaaay too many mentions. I say sprinkle it once in your first paragraph, 3rd and last max. No outbound links is not natural either.

MoeSeo, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  8. BeeArcade

BeeArcade Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice tip The SEO MAN can you please do it for my site www.sexygamesclub.com before 2 months i was getting around 300 visitors from google and now its only 100

Regards
    ANKIT
    Arcade Games

BeeArcade, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  9. MoeSeo

MoeSeo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. Same offense my friend and having all those images will not help your SEO cause either. When I scrolled down, the contents has the word games a lot. Not natural and is prob ally hurting you in the seo area. If you want to rank for the keywords in the content you have, make many long tail content rich pages and go after the long tail.

You are also getting penalized for too many links is my guess. Google only recognizes a few and Yahoo 20k plus. So, I think that hurt you as well. You can recover later though.

MoeSeo, Jun 13, 2009 IP