1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am a young Internet Marketer,, and want to share my success here

Discussion in 'General Business' started by FarzadTaghavi, Jun 9, 2009.

1. FarzadTaghavi

FarzadTaghavi Peon

Best Answers:
    You have a new affiliate signup . . . farzadtaghavi

Congratulations Farzad!

A new affiliate just signed up for a 7-day trial on your first level.

I have 2 referrals in my downline in just a couple of days now,, Our DreamTeam works!!!

PS: Remember, as a new member of our team, my next referrals will signup in your downline!

FarzadTaghavi, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  2. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    Stop posting your rainbow colored, pyramid scheme crap here.

You are definitely not successful. Just a scammer.

dlm, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  3. FarzadTaghavi

FarzadTaghavi Peon

Best Answers:
    WTF is your problem!!,, I guess you never had success with GDI,, you are a hater,, that is what you are..

You can't have it that I have seen results in such a short time.. TO BAD FOR YOU!!!

I can show you my freaking stats if you don't believe me.. And stop calling this a SCHEME it is not a SCHEME,, hater...

And I am free to post however I like to post,, So let it go man,, go trash someone else's thread or get a freaking live.. I am sick of you!!!

FarzadTaghavi, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  4. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Please tell me how this differ from a pyramid scheme?

But I guess one thing in this thread is correct; he is young and stupid...

siflur, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  5. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just because an actual product is involved doesn't mean it isn't a pyramid scheme.

siflur, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  6. artagnan1978

artagnan1978 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your kind words. You are the one who is spamming this forum with your "high quality" replies!

I am an experienced internet marketer and a proud member of a great business opportunity - GDI, Global Domains International. You don't have to like the program, just don't talk about things that you are not fully informed.

For your information:

Is GDI a Pyramid Scheme or a Scam?

In Wikipedia a pyramid scheme is defines as:

a confidence trick or confidence game. More often known as a con, scam, swindle, grift, bunko, flim flam, stratagem, or scheme, is an attempt to swindle a person or people (known as the "mark" or sometimes "griftee") which involves gaining his or her confidence".

GDI "Global Domains International" is NOT a pyramid scheme since there is a product and service (domain name & web hosting), thus it is a business opportunity!

A business opportunity is defined as it follows:

"business opportunity, or bizopp , involves the sale or lease of any product, service, equipment, etc. that will enable the purchaser-licensee to begin a business. The licensor or seller of a business opportunity usually declares that it will secure or assist the buyer in finding a suitable location or provide the product to the purchaser-licensee."

GDI "Global Domains International" is a legitimate business opportunity and in the same time a steady life long income.

As a conclusion, GDI is NOT a pyramid scheme, but an excellent life lasting business opportunity.

artagnan1978, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  7. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Again, one (or more) products can be involved in a pyramid scheme. You can't conclude something isn't a pyramid scheme only because a product is involved.

And since you love wikipedia:
    [...]

Hope you know what the word often means? And does the second part remind you of something?

And those on the board who have a brain know that when phrase like pyramid scheme is used, it doesn't nessecarily mean it is illegal. Just that it is so close to an actual pyramid scheme, that it for the more brainy people obviously is an unhealthy business. Jesus, that you even have to explain people this...

siflur, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  8. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    You should become a comedian. :rolleyes:

You would probably be better at that than you are as an internet marketer with your little pyramid scheme.

dlm, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  9. artagnan1978

Best Answers:
    I am sorry guys, but I really do not understand your bitterness and your fight with GDI - Global Domains International.

I really do not know what your problem is with the program and/or with me and Farzad. Just because we are members of GDI, and we consider it a great business and income opportunity, you are totally against us.

I did not asked for you to join the program... you are acting like you were in war with GDI.

You have stated your point - thank you for it - back off!!! If you are convinced that GDI is a pyramid scheme, so be it! But don't fight me on this!

Do a Google search on GDI and you will not GDI anywhere labeled as a pyramid scheme or scam! Remember that!

It is not necessary to recruit people to be a member of GDI! Maybe you just needed a domain name and hosting and you are paying for those services.

10. siflur

siflur Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How did you just avoid to answer my question?

siflur, Jun 12, 2009 IP
    wptheme likes this.
  11. dlm

dlm Peon

Best Answers:
    So how much money has this "great income opportunity" generated for you?

dlm, Jun 12, 2009 IP
    wptheme likes this.
  12. artagnan1978

Best Answers:
    Please feel free to visit my site where I have posted some of Payment Proofs

13. darlington

darlington Guest

Best Answers:
    funny thread,

darlington, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  14. lynks

lynks Banned

Best Answers:
    hie.., I'm just learning few things on internet. i want to know more about GDI. Would you please help me:)

lynks, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  15. wptheme

wptheme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thumbs up. People please stop "thrashing" the thread. If your not interested just ignore it. I am on no one's side but give the kid a break. Maybe it worked for him and maybe not. Only he and God knows. So that's up to him. We don't get anything. We should carry on with what we do best and try to monetize from what we are doing. Cheerio.:)

wptheme, Jun 12, 2009 IP
    dlm likes this.
  16. artagnan1978

Best Answers:
    Finally, someone normal around here. You are absolutely right!

There are programs that I don't like either but I am not making post and having a campaign against it.

GDI is indeed not for everyone; it might not work everyone. But there are persons who are in GDI and they are even successful with it. It works for some people and it doesn't for others...

We all do what we do to make money online, and there are several methods to do that. We all do it differently... that's all!

artagnan1978, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  17. Crubalo

Crubalo Peon

Best Answers:
    What annoys me about this thread is not that someone is making claims, telling their story and basically soliciting PM's in order go get signups, it's that lots of people are replying just to say something negative. Compare to this to the genuine questions that are asked here every day(I have one on the first page right now) that don't get anywhere near the amount of responses. Someone discussing and promoting GDI is nothing new here.

Crubalo, Jun 15, 2009 IP
  18. artagnan1978

Best Answers:
    Well said! I don't like either people who are just replying to this thread just to express their frustration and negativism regarding GDI.

None of us who are member of Global Domains International are saying that it is best and ultimate money making opportunity. I know this: it worked for me and it worked for others too.

I am aware of the fact that many people failed to have success in GDI for various reasons. Some of them were convinced that GDI will make them rich very soon.

Bottom line is that GDI is not for all. We all have to chose a program and an opportunity that suits our needs and possibilities.

artagnan1978, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  19. tmcpro

tmcpro Peon

Best Answers:
    what language is that

tmcpro, Jul 3, 2009 IP
  20. artagnan1978

Best Answers:
    My guess is that it is Dutch as Farzad is from the Netherlands...

artagnan1978, Jul 4, 2009 IP