1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How I get over 5000 visits per day

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by WebtoolMaster, Jun 4, 2009.

Hi!

How I get over 5000 visits per day on a software website?

How many backlinks I need in google webmaster tool for that?

WebtoolMaster, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  2. swaggerer

swaggerer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow...

That being said... It isn't just backlinks you need. You need to work on your SEO, backlinks, good content, and index in a search engine. A good place to start would be to submit your website to as many social bookmarking sites as you possible can and to as many web directories as you possibly can.

swaggerer, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  3. sappcomglobal

sappcomglobal Banned

Best Answers:
    What are you doing with the software website? Are you selling software, reviewing it or... ? Also I would not worry about the # of backlinks, but the quality. Your content has to be unique enough and interesting enough to actually attract viewers. Good luck.

sappcomglobal, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  4. AnnoyedMonkey

AnnoyedMonkey Active Member

Best Answers:

I think you got it all wrong. Backlinks help you get higher rankings in the serps. There's no magic number.

AnnoyedMonkey, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  5. WebtoolMaster

WebtoolMaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I sell my own software on my site. Yes, I have over 5000 Backlinks in yahoo.
    So I think the problem is on my website and articles.

WebtoolMaster, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  6. tera

tera Peon

Best Answers:
    Give us ur siye url and then someone else or me will tell u enough that can help u to achieve 5000 v/d

tera, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  7. WebtoolMaster

WebtoolMaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    WebtoolMaster, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  8. dj0471

dj0471 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can buy traffic for a price from many sources (google "buy traffic") but you probably want people who are interested in your site, right?!

If so, it's a graft of SEO, making the site interesting and relevant - all the standard things that you need to do to stand out from the crowd.

Using a nicer template would improve your site, btw :)

dj0471, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  9. MarcL

MarcL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Start out with some adwords and see if your software is good. If it is good I would check out the keywords you are interested in and check out the competition. Depending on the competition of the keyword and the quality of backlinks, the range is tremendous... there is no set backlink number.
    PM me if you need some SEO help, I am up for hire!

MarcL, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  10. dfoster

dfoster Guest

Best Answers:
    Its never about 'how many backlinks' its always about the quality of the backlinks. You need to have a site with plenty of useful content that people will want to link to from other relevent sites.

dfoster, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  11. tera

tera Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree and disagree at the same time.
    First you have right.Second there is a lot of ways to create a good link profile,but u must have money.

tera, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  12. tera

tera Peon

Best Answers:
    I made a quick review at ur sites.Ur domains are old so i suppose that the sites are more than 1.5 year at least.I saw some backlinks.And in general they have a possitive structure.Normally u should have reached 5000 v/day but i guess that somenthing is not good.Do not stop creating backlinks focus on a variety of link building and investgate the content and structure of ur sites.Also i may say incorrect advices cause i have never investigated the competition at ur keywords.U should do it,and judge if u can compete.If u cant,start somenthing less competitive make some money and use them for links.<---this is what i have done,its not the only way.

Ok i revisited ur sites and i can see that u are providing specific applications.The negative factor is that somebody must search this products,and i dont think there is much people searching these specific products.So try to create satelite content relavant to ur products.

For example:
    http://www.webtoolmaster.com/registermaker.htm

Maybe you should create more relevant content deep linking.For the keyword

Software Licensing System u rank 14 which is not bad but either good.Try linking with varius links(blog posts,articles,sitewide links),create more relevant content ,be patient ,see results ,do the same for others.If after patient u dont see results try other ways.When i say content i mean everything title tags alt paragraphs h1 h2 h3 etc. u understand i think.

tera, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  13. cashmachine101

cashmachine101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Backlinks are great if you want long term traffic. It only brings short term traffic if you target the right keywords with your backlink building and content.

I would combine that with smart marketing such as relevant banner placement, branding and social networking.

cashmachine101, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  14. scubita

scubita Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is very irrational, what you need to do is: target a niche with lots of searches = huge competition and work, work, work. And find a method to dominate those keywords.

scubita, Jun 11, 2009 IP
    imnajam likes this.
  15. SEF Killer

SEF Killer Peon

Best Answers:
    You'll need 1- PR2 link; 2- PR4 links; and 1- PR5 link.
    Just kidding. But seriously if you keep building links you'll be there in no time. The better the link the more traffic you'll get. If you get a link on the homepage of Youtube then you'll easily get your 5000/day

SEF Killer, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  16. Jontish

Jontish Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hard work!! In the end it will pay off..trust me

Jontish, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  17. eBookHouse.org

eBookHouse.org Peon

Best Answers:
    It take from me 6 months to get 5000 visits a day. It's hard work. But nothing is impossible.

eBookHouse.org, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  18. irfan_asani

irfan_asani Peon

Best Answers:
    it hard work

irfan_asani, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  19. kutekutta

kutekutta Peon

Best Answers:
    Backlinks links will not give any traffic to your site. it will help you get good SERP.

If your site getting GOOD SERP then only you will get more relevant traffic to your site.

Do social bookmarking for your site you will get more traffic to your site.

kutekutta, Jun 13, 2009 IP
  20. michaeljhon

michaeljhon Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Quality Content and Quality back links are most important to get good traffic to your web site.also submit to social networking,social bookmarking site also help to increase traffic.

michaeljhon, Jun 18, 2009 IP