1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$20 Cash For A 200 to 300 Word Creative Short Story

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by gemini181, Jun 11, 2009.

Brief Summary:
    Please, create a short imaginative story (it can be much longer than 250 words as long as it's interesting) about a small group of people who meet on the Internet and inspire each other to succeed within less than three years.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hello,

I'm offering to pay $20 For A 200 to 300 Word Creative Short Story.

* 2nd Prize is $5, so at least two people can win. :)
    * One top winner will be chosen, unless it's too close to call, then I'll pay two top winners $10 each.

We only need a few decent entries for the contest to be completed, and the entry instructions are easy to follow:

1) Please, take 1 or 2 minutes to read the fun, exciting post found here.

2) [Optional] You can compete for a small early response cash bonus at the link.

3) [Also Optional] You can compete for another early response cash bonus by posting a brief ~20 to 30 words comment in this thread. I'll choose one or two people (from the first 10 or 15 responses) to earn an extra $3. The comment can be a "teaser" (please, tell us something about the story you are planning to write)

```````
    `````````

4) About your story:

Please, write a creative short story which helps to answer these questions

a) Why do I enjoy giving away money? :p

b) I intend to coach 34 people to each make a minimum of $334,000 USD within 34 months.
    • How do I plan on doing this?

c) Are you an explorer? Do you enjoy an Exciting Adventure?

d) Do you like to be daring, creative, imaginative and different?
    Why?

```````
    ```````````

Important:

Please, post your ~20 to 30 words comment in this thread, *not* your whole entry.
    • Full entries will be posted on another site after we are sure we have at least ~7 to 10 people interested in competing

Thank you for entering...

gemini181, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  2. yakusokutebayo

yakusokutebayo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 17
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this supposed to be an essay or "short story"? I thought "short story" refers to FICTION story, NOT autobiography of any sort. And "short story" is a narrative in nature, not a paragraph of copywriting of a sale page. Why don't you just hire someone on here to do the copywriting job? ;)

yakusokutebayo, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  3. gemini181

gemini181 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you, for asking a detailed question:

"$20 Cash For A 200 to 300 Word Creative Short Story" = Imaginative fiction based on your real-life experience and knowledge.

Brief Summary:
    Please, create a short imaginative story (it can be much longer than 250 words as long as it's interesting) about a small group of people who meet on the Internet and inspire each other to succeed within less than three years.

Your question helps, feel free to ask more, thanks.

gemini181, Jun 11, 2009 IP