1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WTS: Arcade Script Network: Very Established

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Laceygirl, Jun 8, 2009.

I'm selling serious about selling my Arcade Script Network. This site has been in business and running for over a year. This is not a turnkey. It has revenue and traffic. The network includes the following:
    -The Main site where people can purchase the arcade script, purchase game packs, copyright removal, etc. (http://www.pharcade.com)
    -A licensed version of Vbulletin which is a full webmaster forum that is sidelined with the official support forums for PH Arcade. (http://www.peerhut.com)
    -The two Demo sites (http://www.basicarcade.info) & (http://www.premiumarcade.info)

Site Design, domains, and info
    -urls are all Registered at domainsite.com and I will free push it to your domainsite account.
    -Phacade.com is made on a completely unique design which I hired, the forum runs custom unique layout, logo's, icons, smiles, and buttons all made by myself.
    -favicons are in place for all of the sites.
    -The PH Arcade script that is offered is one of a kind. Version 2 was just released 2 months ago.
    -Over 70 sales and counting
    -SEO to perfection (over 200 hours of onsite and offsite promotion and SEO
    -Starting to hit google hard to the top of many keywords.

I am pressed to not talk about it, but I have a zip download for anyone who may be interested in this network. The zip took me about 2 hours to write and setup so its worth a read. It includes the following:
    -A full description and look into the network explaining the many things about it
    -Traffic stats, refferal stats by monthly and annually
    -Profit the site makes (proof of income)
    -Cost of site (expenses made in the site)
    -How much SEO is in the network
    -PR information
    -Valuable Arcade Script Business for you to fully understand if this network could be for you
    -Why I am selling it
    -etc
    Please download:
    http://www.pharcade.com/temp/PHSTATS.zip

Before you ask for this download please understand that there is over $1400 that was paid into this network so if you are looking for a cheap site this isn't for you.

Let the Auction Begin:
    You must have an itrader of 10+, and be a member for over 6 months in order to participate in this auction. Paypal only:

Starting bid is at: $500
    Minimum bid increase: $20
    BIN: (THE BIN WILL REMAIN IN MY HEAD UNTIL THE AUCTION NEARS THE ENDING)
    Auction Ending: Sunday at 5:00pm(CT)
    I reserve the right to not sell if this auction does not go well. I do not enroll in ripping people off by saying that I've gotten private bids. I will only accept questions in private, not private bids unless it meets the Price I have set to sell

Laceygirl, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  2. cpa_guy

cpa_guy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey,

um what are the traffic sources and what websites will I have to resubmit to to sustain long term traffic?

cpa_guy, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  3. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You need to download for the zip of stats and stuff. It will answer most of your question like that.

"You must have an itrader of 10+, and be a member for over 6 months "

I mentioned this in the bottom of my first post. You won't be able to buy it.

4. Malik67

Malik67 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    "You must have an itrader of 10+, and be a member for over 6 months "

lmao, you know you cut several people out of bidding on your site with your conditions. Looks nice, myself I would of started the bidding off myself with 500... lmao good luck with your sale....

Malik67, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  5. cpa_guy

cpa_guy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lol,

why wouldn't you sell to us, there are so many of us that have more money than you from internet marketing

cpa_guy, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  6. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I didn't limit myself of any bidders from making this rule. The rule is there because I cannot sell to strangers. Its not that you are a bad person, but its too unsecure to sell to members without itrader. You should understand this. Would you lend your car to a stranger on the street for $100 a day? (Of course not)

Because people with no itrader can buy the network, do a chargeback on paypal, then disappear with the money and the network. See, if you got itrader then you probably have a reputation that you don't want to wreck, and also I can check out your deals as referrals if you are right to sell to.

Its not a hard concept guys. That's the way business works.

7. m_media

m_media Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im very interested in this as ive been looking for something to dedicate myself to something for a while now.

I will take a good read of your .zip package first before posting any questions :)

m_media, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  8. Malik67

Malik67 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your quote also ( You must have an itrader of 10+, and be a member for over 6 months ) Next Quote from you (I didn't limit myself of any bidders from making this rule. The rule is there because I cannot sell to strangers. Its not that you are a bad person, but its too unsecure to sell to members without itrader. You should understand this. Would you lend your car to a stranger on the street for $100 a day? (Of course not)
    ) end quote.

So why did I find this in your itrader below?
    bd90 (3),ezcat (7),dragonsden (1), no-name (6), Gamer316 (8), Frostx (6), Xalmey (4), Only one of these were a seller. So when a person lies does that mean we should not trust this person? Dang rights, you sold 6 times to people with low itrader. If person will lie over and over why trust them.

Good luck with your sale... lmao

Malik67, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  9. m_media

m_media Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just realized this script is based on AV Arcade. Although i know your gonna say its different or its heavily modified, I'm kinda disappointed since you said in your post "script that is offered is one of a kind."

m_media, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  10. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Why are so many people suddenly getting out of the arcade script business? This is the third major arcade script I've seen on the auction block in the last few weeks.

I also noticed you posted over at sitepoint for a bid on the GSS script. Will you be switching in the future for something else or just dropping out of arcades for good? It's a shame, as I like your script. Even though the back end is from AVarcade, it's still more intuitive and has nicer mods from the forum.

Oh well...hopefully the new script owner will be cool with the old arcade owners and not abandon everyone in search of new sales.

asmodeus, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  11. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No, I'm not lying. I have worked deals on DP with many users under 10 itraders because the deal was for under $100. This auction is over $1000. I want to be a little more secure. That's a good reason, wouldn't you think?

AV Arcade V3 Demo = http://www.firefreak.net
    PH Arcade V2 = http://www.premiumarcade.info
    They are totally different. I explained in the zip file that the script was orginally legally based on AV Arcade. It's not the same.

Its a tough crowd in this topic. The script isn't a rippoff or anything. I've been running the PH Network for a little over a year. Its a good business to have.

I think one of them wanted to take a large chunk of money to try something new because they were not doing well, and the other had made a lot of money with the script and figured he hit the top of his profit and wanted to try something out that will make millions.

In the zip file, I explained why I'm selling this network.

You caught me. I was hoping to be able to grab some inside info on the SEO of a competitor so that I could possibly use this information to boost the PH Network (just a little business tactic:))
    I'm going to be cutting down on sites that I have which require a lot of mantaining. The network requires to be at the forum daily and then, I'm always going nuts all over the internet to get the name out. I need the time for a local business I'm going to be starting(explained in the zip file). If this does not sell then I will continue to run it.

Laceygirl, Jun 9, 2009 IP
    Gamer316 likes this.
  12. Gamer316

Gamer316 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I absoultely love the script myself bought and purchased it a while back. Told all my friends about it. I'm seriously putting some though into buying it since I believe it has potential to be something extremely bigger then what it is. I have alot on my plate right now so I may make a big in the next couple of days.

By the way this is coming from an actual owner buyer of the premium script. Hate to see you give this up though on a side note.

Gamer316, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  13. RazorGlacier

RazorGlacier Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm wondering what clients expect out of the script.
    How many times do you need to update the script throughout the year?

RazorGlacier, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  14. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The users of PH Arcade are not too crazy with the updates. 90% of the people who purchase, you never see again. I try to come out with a little update every two months. I'll fix a few things, maybe add a little feature. Its nothing too fancy.

people don't really seem to stress about getting the updates. If you didn't do one past 6 months probably a few people would mention it, but because most arcade scripts are never updated often people don't expect it.

Laceygirl, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  15. Gamer316

Gamer316 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What is the current bid at for this if its still up for grabs.

Gamer316, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  16. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No one bid yet and the auction ends at Sunday at 5:00pm Central time.

Laceygirl, Jun 12, 2009 IP