1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get INSTANT Traffic?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by theman12468, May 24, 2009.

1. theman12468

theman12468 Peon

Best Answers:
    I like what people are saying...

Stumbleupon
    Digg
    Twitter

Nice examples...It all depends on the site your promoting too...

An adult site wouldn't flush with them, I would think...

Now if it's like an arcade site it would be cool..Affiliate sites would probably have a hard time...A personal blog would be great for that kind of work...

theman12468, May 31, 2009 IP
  2. ebizstrategies

ebizstrategies Peon

Best Answers:
    PPC Will be the fastest way to get targeted traffic. After all, if it's not targeted, it isn't worth squat as you most likely are not offering what the surfer is looking for and they will end up leaving anyway. Visitors are not that valuable unless you are selling CPM banner ads. Visitors are only valuable when they BUY something, or subscribe to your list so you can market to them later and THEN they BUY something.

With PPC, you get what you need and have a tremendous amount of control if you know how to use the system.

ebizstrategies, May 31, 2009 IP
  3. beemboy

beemboy Peon

Best Answers:
    hey ya u can get 1000s of visitors in just one week by using stumbleupon yahoo answers directories link exchange seo and if u want i created a blog dealing onlt with this topic bcoz i have promoted my sites using these methods and i want to make a blog with these methods

if u want u can visit it at my signature link read it thoroughly and work it patiently as what i did u will get a hell lot

beemboy, May 31, 2009 IP
  4. joey4

joey4 Peon

Best Answers:
    Build quality backlinks.It will surely give you instant traffics.

joey4, May 31, 2009 IP
  5. Victor Hogan

Victor Hogan Banned

Best Answers:
    I would say PPC & building quality back links is the best way to get targeted traffic. Just bulk traffic will not get much conversion. One needs to draw traffic as per niche.

Victor Hogan, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  6. SunstarShop

SunstarShop Peon

Best Answers:
    Write good article that can give you good traffic!

SunstarShop, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  7. sasabi

sasabi Peon

Best Answers:
    there is no such thing as free traffic, you have to work your As# out to get traffic. Try youtube and ezine

sasabi, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  8. SunstarShop

SunstarShop Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used them for half a year, i think artice writing and website submission is really good ways, but the key is that you provide good content and useful to others!

SunstarShop, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  9. lkclai

lkclai Peon

Best Answers:
    Can u give some example? Thank you for ur information.

lkclai, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  10. takecare4ever

takecare4ever Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    can you please explain traffic exchange :confused:

takecare4ever, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  11. acur042

acur042 Member

Best Answers:
    Most effective free instant traffic in my opinion would be through twitter by sending tweets to your link, especially if you have massive followers. PPC otherwise if you have some money to spend

acur042, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  12. WordTradeSolutions

WordTradeSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1) Write "great" content on your site, blog, forum (if you have one) and ecommerce portal (if you have one) and submit "great" content to high PR high traffic article marketing sites tomorrow.

2) Support your "great" written content with "great" video and audio content plus submit "great" video and audio content to high PR high traffic video and audio marketing sites the following day.

3) Find 8 high PR high traffic dofollow sites/blogs/forums/etc. relevant to your niche and 2 high PR high traffic dofollow sites/blogs/forums/etc. slightly related to your niche, each accepting contributors and backlinks, then:

3.1. create contributor accounts on each one;

3.2. create professionally written profile pages for each contributor account dropping keyword backlinks in the process (link keywords to your site as naturally and relevantly as possible); and

3.3. contribute great content to each one while dropping keyword backlinks in the process (backlinks should be placed only when the linked "great" content can actually help viewers learn more about your contributions and thereby add value to your contributions).

Complete these tasks on the 3rd day.

4) Repeat numbers 1 to 3 (for number 3, find new high PR high traffic dofollow sites/blogs/forums/etc. that accept backlinks).

5) Track your progress on the 7th day.

6) Repeat numbers 1-5 (always go back to those high PR high traffic sites/blogs/forums/etc. to contribute valuable content at least twice a month).

7) If you're earning good money (assuming you have "great" moneytization methods in place), hire a highly skilled virtual assistant charging reasonable rates to do numbers 1-6 for you.

8) Move on to the next project.

9) Repeat numbers 1-8.

10) Once you have enough projects earning you good money, invest some of it in oil, gold and real estate.

11) Repeat numbers 1-11.

12) Remember this post. (that's all I'm asking for!).

Hope this helps.

WordTradeSolutions, Jun 8, 2009 IP
    theman12468 likes this.
  13. tapout17

tapout17 Peon

Best Answers:
    ah great post WordTradeSolutions sounds like you know what you're talking about so I shall do what you say lol

tapout17, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  14. amd128

amd128 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Twitter? I have quite a build up in terms of followers. About 960 and still counting. But for traffic, very dissappointing. Sometimes zero. Twitter for instant traffic?

amd128, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  15. WebsiteBoosterKit.com

WebsiteBoosterKit.com Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Post a classified ad on Ebay

2. In the ad, giveaway a free ebook. ( you can use a ready made PLR ebook )

3. Before you give away the ebook ask them to submit their name and email so you can build an opt in list (optional) { yes, Ebay does allow you to include an opt in form on a CLASSIFIED ad format only }

4. Direct them to your website to download the free ebook

WebsiteBoosterKit.com, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  16. fferrero

fferrero Peon

Best Answers:
    Fast traffic = Low quality = No money.

Start to build trust among your users and long term traffic progression will lead you to win money. (If that's what you want...)

fferrero, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  17. N2D

N2D Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't get you dude, wat u mean Fast traffic = Low quality = No money?
    :confused:

N2D, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  18. petevamped

petevamped Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    try using http://www.onlywire.com it is a social bookmarking site that allows to to submit to I think 10 or 20 social bookmarking sites. I do this after every post to my blog and it gets me some good traffic also helps get your site or page indexed faster.

petevamped, Jun 11, 2009 IP
  19. WordTradeSolutions

WordTradeSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wrong. Fast traffic doesn't necessarily mean low quality.

Why?

Take the Clinton-Monica scandal. The site that published a detailed summary about the scandal even before it got on broadsheets, tabloids, talk shows, etc. got thousands and thousands upon thousands of backlinks plus loads and loads of quality traffic( people who were actually interested in that story) overnight, hurling it to the number one search result spot for "Clinton scandal" among other keywords.

Most of these people regularly visit the site up until now because they think this is the place where they can get updated information about lots of breaking news.

Bottomline: If your site has "great" content, content only found on your site (for the meantime since a lot of sites would be offering rehashed version of your content sooner or later to get a piece of that traffic and PR love), nothing can stop people from going to your site and linking your site from theirs to share your content with their audience. They'll even go the extra mile and tell their friends, relatives, colleagues, co-workers, etc. etc. etc. about your site.

Google and other search engines know this.

WordTradeSolutions, Jun 12, 2009 IP
  20. kbeus21

kbeus21 Peon

Best Answers:
    The best site that I have used to get direct traffic is www.ezinearticles.com though you have to wait a couple days to get your article approved. Yahoo answers is another good one.

kbeus21, Jun 12, 2009 IP