1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Loose Change 911

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by guru-seo, Mar 24, 2006.

1. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    And what are they? The world's only superpower invading any country it can make a quick buck off with no regard for civilian casualties, or the people residing in those countries using their born right to defend themselves?

SEbasic, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  2. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, yeah it was just a mindboggling major league earth shattering coincidence you made pictures of the house and car of Yo-yo's family in a country of 300 million people...

What are the odds to that? Simple math with all the external factors in place and you will see the unlikelyhood of such a thing occuring by coincidince combined with Yo-yo being a member here the odds are even more of such a thing happening without deliberately doing what you did!

You made an admittal of your stalking, period! But you really would like to brush it of as a coincidence :rolleyes:

You are a disgrace for this board, you really are.
    Enough words wasted on you for now.

Edz, Jul 25, 2006 IP
    SEbasic likes this.
  3. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, what a weirdo!
    Looks like some kind of fatal attraction thing

I'll second that

MattUK, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  4. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Mia you are a fucking disgrace.

I don't care if I get an infraction for saying that ~ you crossed a line that should NEVER have been crossed, just in order to scare and intimidate a member of the forum.

You should be banned from dp for pulling that shit (Better still, you should be too ashamed to show your face on here, anyone else would be).

SEbasic, Jul 25, 2006 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  5. darksat

darksat Guest

Best Answers:
    I will second that as well.

darksat, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  6. Lever

Lever Deep Thought

Best Answers:
    The real danger is meddling too far in the affairs of other countries. The real danger is putting too much belief in perceived threats for whatever reason. The real danger is doggedly pursuing these perceived threats and making them a reality.

The converse is true also - there's real danger in inaction, in ignoring real threats and in failure to pursue real threats.

Inbetween there is fact-checking, reality checking - getting a balance and getting it right.

Since WWII the British have been bombed by Zionist fundamentalists and more recently the IRA and we thought it was all over...

But remember the "45 minute" claim before this last Gulf War? It was claimed that Iraq missiles could hit Britain in 45 minutes and this led to panic buying of gas masks which sold out. This was a key factor in the decision for Britain to join the coalition of the "willing" despite a lot of public opposition. Anyway, the 45 minute claim was false, and the U.K. joined the war based on false information; check the Hutton Enquiry for some background info.

And prior to that what about the anthrax attacks in the U.S. in 2001 right after 9/11? Have the anthrax attackers ever been caught? Who were they?

With the fear of WMD and biological & chemical attacks on the west isn't it peculiar that these two incidences happened during the run-up to the eventual war?

Spain had no terrorist threat from Islamic fundamentalists until it joined in with the war. Britain's July 7 attacks were attributed to its involvement in the war.

The War on Terrorism is a farce made real and if these idiots in charge of our nations don't stop playing their stupid war games then I'm off to live in a log cabin in Switzerland :)

And "loose change" asks questions that we should all know the answers to.

As an aside: this mia v yo-yo spat: there are a lot of personal details accessible via the web but to have photos of someone's parents' house etc is too much of a coincidence. Heated discussion between Blinkered Billy & the Right-wing Puppies v the rest of the free-thinking world is one thing, but DP members' reltives' houses & cars in Arizona... that's too bizarre! The benefit of the doubt here rests firmly with Yo-Yo.

Lever, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  7. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    When you look at some of what the Quran says, doesn't it make sense what we see Muslims do?

Blogmaster, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  8. darksat

darksat Guest

Best Answers:

You get +1 rep point for that.
    Wish I could give more.
    Also wish I could take the time to write out thoughtfull posts like that.
    Well said.

darksat, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  9. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    What you mean to say is, "I don't really know, so I've made up my own facts to fill in the blanks for the ones I don't have." Because that is what you've done ;)

I just can't help but chuckle at how truly easy it is to fool "free thinkers." It's a bit scary how easy it is :D

GTech, Jul 25, 2006 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  10. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    What did i made up then GTech?
    And please explain how i have been "fooled" as you say?

Edz, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  11. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    The biggest mistakes people make, is looking at the flaws within US and UK politics, and then overlook where the real danger is. In the Middle East. If the US and the UK mess up, it doesn't make real Muslims any less dangerous. They still teach their kids to hate and they're not getting tired of their own hatred. Oil, drugs, gold ... seriously: it doesn't take away the fact that we're living in a world where Christians, Jews, non believers and the Western World in general are hated.

12. GTech

Best Answers:
    LMAO! "free-thinking" :D

Too funny!

GTech, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  13. GTech

Best Answers:
    What facts do you not have Edz? You're a "free thinker" (heh!), right? Think about it logically...what can you absolutely prove and what can't you?

You have ass-u-me(d) much.

GTech, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  14. darksat

darksat Guest

Best Answers:
    Ah yes, so half of america and the rest of the world are wrong, but gtech and the rednecks with a combined IQ of 10.2 can see things as they are.

darksat, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  15. GTech

Best Answers:
    I take it they have put warning labels on glue cannisters over there yet?

GTech, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  16. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ayone else considering putting GTech on ignore. He used to contribute to debate but now it's just snide comments one after another.......

MattUK, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  17. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    Think so?
    Unless Mia is willfully admitting he made pictures of Yo-yo's families house when in reality he has not what in earth would posses him to do that and maintain his position of having made the pictures?

Why in earth would someone concurr with the allegations and then even better blame it on coincidence?

Those are the facts and your strategy of putting a mysterious air around it is not very effective.
    Be clear and upfront to debunk this then, instead of being so vague.
    What facts can you come up with?

With other discussions you try to lay it as clear as possible on the table so why not now?

Answer: Probably another vague statement from you GTech :p

Edz, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  18. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Don't make this about right and wrong. It should be about what can be done to create long term peace. If you have a better solution than what is being done right now ... bring it.

19. GTech

Best Answers:
    So you are admitting, you don't know ;) But you were so sure, you had all the answers. Now, you have all the questions.

Think about it Edz. You're a "free thinker" (LOL!), right? Think!

GTech, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  20. GTech

Best Answers:
    Awww, that's so cute floorMatt! Looking for validation from others after being exposed as a liar! I have to admit, that's orginal :D

GTech, Jul 25, 2006 IP