1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The new Israeli Peace offer : Palestinian kingdom

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by uploas, Jun 8, 2009.

The new Israeli Peace offer, is to make new country :

1. With it's own Rules
    2. With it's own Goverment
    3. With it's own Flag & Anthem

but - without Army.

So who will take care of it?

• On the West Bank - Jordan
    • On the Gaza strip - Egypt
    • On holly sites for Jews and Christian & Jewish area of east Jerusalem - Israel

Benjamin Netanyahu agree to sign this agreement immediately.

Try to post normal comments and keep this forum's level

uploas, Jun 8, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  2. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    not much info here to make a comment, do you mean he agrees on 2 states solution?

imad, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  3. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    YES, but he's offer to give more areas to the west bank, keep produce Electric and water to them (Israel provides 90% of PA electricity) and signing immediately, if they will won't create their own army (use Egypt's & Jordan's)

uploas, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  4. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think they should agree in principal to a no army. an army would be useless to them as they will not be able to resist israel and if anyone else attacks them israel will have to defend them. no army is better than a useless army. this will also free them from the problem of spending moiney and effort on an army and the army being used against the citizens. [use Japanese model]they should agree in principal and work to resolve other outstanding issues. they should bring in hamas [even if it is behind the scene]so they feel part of it. this prevents a sabotage of the process by them in a later stage.

pizzaman, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  5. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No sovereign state can exits without armed forces.

Jordan and Egypt governments are already pro-Israeli. Hamas is definitely not.

Peace,

Barti1987, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  6. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Costa Rica.

Obamanation, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  7. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I beg to differ on that. Native americans have their own soverign states and none of them have an army. I really think they should agree to this before they lose any more of their land to settlement building as i know that will keep going on until some kind of agreement is made.

pingpong123, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  8. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    Andorra, Costa Rica, Japan, Liechtenstein, Iceland, Monaco, Panama...

No they're not.. all Israeli-made things are illegal on Egypt, the Jordanians hate us, they burn our flag in their Parliament.. they hate us as much as Hamas.

uploas, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  9. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Not really a peace offer is it. More like an offer for the Palestinians to continue being occupied.

ThraXed, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  10. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    there is no need to involve egyptian and jordanians in this.
    but i think palestanians are better without an army. most of the armies in ME is used to control the citizens and the chances are that it would be the same for them also. and to add to the wealth of the people in govt via kickback and corruption. most arab citizens would have been better if their country did not have an army

pizzaman, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  11. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Can't see the Palestinians having no army if Israel doesn't dissolve its army.

ThraXed, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  12. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    The Palestinians will never have an Air Force, an armed Navy, or for that matter any Armed forces that will pose a security threat to Israel.

If you have to ask "why", then you are probably too stupid to understand.

browntwn, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  13. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    this statement of yours is solely based on illogical and emotional pride. as i said a palestanian army has no value, but to subjecticate the palestanian people.
    what can this army do? why spend resources on useless things when the people have so many urgent needs? palestanians should ask for security guarantee from the UN, US, quartet, and israel herself. not from jordan and egypt.
    on top of that if such offer is made and not accepted by palestanians, it removes all the pressure that is being put on bibi to accept the two state solution, and stop the extension of the setttelments.

pizzaman, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  14. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    It is too early to talk about an army, but I think it should be left to the Palestinian state, and not dictated by others, if they had their country finally liberated, and fully independent, then it is up to them if they want to have an army or not,

my personal opinion, there won't be a need for an army, because if Israel decided to reoccupy then, Palestinian will resist again as they been doing since 61+ years, so it will get back to the same point, but there should be some kind of monitoring at least until the agreement is stable, mainly to watch any tries to provoke violence as Israel used to do, then blame Palestinians for it, Israelis are known historically for not respecting the agreements they make.

imad, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  15. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    then palestanians should declare that they do not want an army. for all the reasons that i posted and more. if there is a need for a peace force, which probably every one can agree that there is, then it should be a european force. not an egyptian or jordanian. this would work better
    @uploas what do you think?

pizzaman, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  16. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Palestinians are an evolutionary dead end. One day, we will likely grant the entire group a Darwin award. Most intelligent people realize that repeatedly doing the same thing and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity, or in this case, stupidity. I find it difficult to understand why anyone wastes time arguing with them.

P.S. I would love it if they, as a group, would prove me wrong, and seek a resolution to their problems via peaceable means.

Obamanation, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  17. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not really. The US Congress can limit tribal sovereignty. Most Indian land is held in trust by the United States, and federal law still regulates the political and economic rights of tribal governments.

Try using legit sources as a reference:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/

I wasn't talking about the people, rather the governments, big difference.

Peace,

Barti1987, Jun 8, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.
  18. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    errr...
    how can a country that never existed be "liberated"? or you mean "land"? which might belong to them and might not, a matter of political opinion

I hope you know what u're talking about because I don't.
    The palestinians were very happy to see the Jordanians kicked out of the west bank in 1967, they accepted the Israeli military with rice and flowers.
    It was not until the late 80' that a national effort started. Prior to that, in my childhood, I visited Jenin Ramallah and Nablus many times. it was very normal to drive there for some good coffee food and cheap garage service..... Today if I go i'm dead, but 20 years ago it was very normal. But its nice that you have an image in your mind of the "resisting palestinians". who cares that it does not relate with reality what so ever :)

ChaosTrivia, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  19. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I mean Palestine, be it lands occupied on 1948 or in 1967, from which Palestinians been expelled by force in waves since 1948 till now, the name Palestine goes back to ancient history, check your Torah.

but for a moment and assuming that Palestine did not exist before, using your logic then Algeria should not exist now, nor Bolivia, and they were not liberated, even USA, was not liberated, because the name USA never existed before 1787

umm... lol

rice and flowers? if that was true (which is not) it makes me wonder, why they want them out so bad now? might it be cos the Israelis did not take a bath since 1967? or something else?

imad, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Does Palestine really need anyone "taking care" of them? Honestly. If the shitbags that strap bombs on women and children left, would there really be any problems?

Mia, Jun 9, 2009 IP