1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

WTB: Steadily increasing traffic up to about 20,000/month (increasing later)

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by Alpha13, Jun 7, 2009.

changed goals, NM

Alpha13, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  2. dan2009

dan2009 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, my name is Daniel and I own TrafficBatch.com.I sell targeted traffic with over 50 categories to choose from, this is real traffic no bots or ptc. On top of all the categories I also offer over 7 Countries/Regions to choose from. All my campaigns come with a stats panel where you control the campaign length by changing the amount of daily visitors. On the stats panel you can also control the keyword aswell as change the url. I can offer you a good discount? where do you need traffic from?

Here is a link to a thread on this forum to show you I sell quality traffic aswell as the fact that I put customers first. http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1364897

Thanks, Daniel

PS: I'm always working on my business selling traffic is all I do! look foward to working with you, willing to manually adjust the daily traffic rate for you!

dan2009, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  3. novasatori

novasatori Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alpha...you should look for traffic providers that have and admin which allows you to allocate the number of hits you receive per day. It may be a slight pain to do it manually, but I'm not sure there are any traffic providers that offer an increasing traffic rate.

And yes, I do manually increase my own traffic slowly.

Also, as you can see from the thread that Daniel posted, I've done some business with him. He does have an admin that you can use to control the rate of traffic per day.

hope that helps.

novasatori, Jun 7, 2009 IP