1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help promoting new website. NEWBIE Help. Thanks!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by affiliate5185, Jun 7, 2009.

I have created a new site promoting online bookmakers.

www.free-sports-bets.info

I need to somehow get people visiting it to try and get some affiliate sign ups. Is it worthwhile paying for a google adwords campaign to try and get some signs ups.

What are the best methods to get visitors to the site. Is the site ok? It is still in production but most is live. I am a totally newbie with little knowledge. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance

affiliate5185, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  2. WordTradeSolutions

WordTradeSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Marx here. I believe you could:

1) come up with a list of the top keywords/keyphrases with the least competition using good online keyword tools for the broad topic "online bookmakers"...

2) create a useful site article for each of the first 3 keywords referring to 3 different subtopics...

3) create a blog post for each of those 3 keywords...

4) contribute to a high PR dofollow high traffic forum by posting a short helpful article for each of those keywords (of course, drop those keyword backlinks or use a keyword sig linked to your site)...

5) create a 500++-word article for each of those keywords and submit it to high PR article marketing sites...

6) submit your site to relevant high PR dofollow directories...

7) build keyword backlinks to your site by searching for relevant high PR dofollow high traffic sites, signing up for a user account on each of those sites and creating a "good" profile with keyword backlinks on each site then contribute helpful content to those sites...

8) repeat steps 1 to 7 the following day...

9) track down the success of your campaign at the end of each week, and...

10) if you're earning good money at a certain point, outsource those daily 1-7 tasks to professional virtual assistants charging ridiculously low rates for 8 hours worth of high quality work/day so as to free you up for more projects that can earn you more time, money and freedom to do anything that makes you happy.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

WordTradeSolutions, Jun 7, 2009 IP
    tankard likes this.
  3. aphrodite

aphrodite Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow! Great ideas Wordtradesolutions. I agree. I also post comments on blogging communities with my signature link. From there, I usually get visits to my blog.

aphrodite, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  4. WordTradeSolutions

Best Answers:

Yeah, I believe simple step-by-step solutions can solve even the most complex problems.

Thanks.

Marx

5. yessica

yessica Guest

Best Answers:
    It takes time to get indexed for all content of your site.

yessica, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  6. WordTradeSolutions

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but it's quicker when you have backlinks on PR6-above sites/blogs/forums with massive amounts of traffic worth 100K uniques per day on average.

What's the value of 300 PR6-above dofollow sites/blogs/forums with 100K quality uniques (on avreage) per day, each accepting backlinks, and 30 new sites/blogs/forums with the same qualities I mentioned plus a virtual assistant working on those sites/blogs/forums to come up with a list of the most searched keywords with the least competition on a daily 8-hour basis (since search activity changes in a heartbeat) then drop your backlinks at the most relevant and helpful moments while contributing valuable content to those sites/blogs/forums and having keyword backlinks on the profile page of each site/blog/forum for you or any Internet marketer or any Internet marketing business or any Internet marketing department of any corporation/business?

Thanks.

7. stupidcamel

stupidcamel Member

Best Answers:
    if you don't want to pay for promoting your website, you could try to persuade other bloggers to exchange link with you.

stupidcamel, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  8. ramprop11

ramprop11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Email marketing is the most powerful method you can use to get quality traffic.It's the cheapest too.

ramprop11, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  9. foodpyramid

foodpyramid Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank for a sharing.

foodpyramid, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  10. psychocandy

psychocandy Peon

Best Answers:
    Decent website. Good luck,...

psychocandy, Jun 8, 2009 IP