1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Astral Projection

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by soulslasher6, Jun 6, 2009.

has anyone here astral projected? I've been learning about it for over 5 years but i still have a fear of not knowing what to do when you get out of your body. Where to go, what to do, what to think surrounded by who knows what. Any help is highly appreciated.

soulslasher6, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  2. donlin

donlin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Used to study that stuff a long time ago, but never could do it.

donlin, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  3. kellogg9

kellogg9 Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not a big fan of things that arent validated by science but i am still intrigued enough to read abuot this "astral projection" thing. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Update: Ok i am back..just reading abuot it on Wikipedia. Oh so its the whole "out-of-body" experience via things like near-death experiences. I am not an expert but i remember reading that such experiences are really attributed to your brain firing out-of-control when it is potentially dying which causes strange sensations by people. There is also the fact that people who tend to get these experiences are always people of religious faith...those who have had near-death experiences who were agnostic/atheist have not experienced them. Some religious people may attribute that to the fact that these people are true believers and so dont get them too but that is the point....we all see what we want to see...doesnt make it true just makes it bearable of what is happening to his/her body at the time.

kellogg9, Jun 6, 2009 IP