1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[CHEAP PRICE] 100 DoFollow Forums List PR2-PR8 + Bonus PR9 LINK!!! [CHEAP PRICE]

Discussion in 'Services' started by HQ Content, Jun 5, 2009.

Originally, this list had been sold for $27 (without the discount), but today, you will get to take advantage of it at a steal of a price! I have limited the entire distribution of this list to only 50 sales (and only THIS forum), and at this time, there are now only 37 copies remaining.

The forums included in this list cover a range of niches, many of them being webmaster or related forums like DigitalPoint. Another thing that you will find about MY forum list is that all the forums have a good PR. This list contains forums with a PR of 2 to 8. That's right! All of these forums have a PR of at least 2, and no it's not stuffed full of those either. You can see the quantity of each set of PR links below:

PR2
    (12 links); PR3 (38 links); PR4 (31 links)

PR5 (16 links); PR6 (8 links); PR7 (4 links); PR8 (1 link)

This is a LIMITED RELEASE, so after it's gone, this list will be off the market forever! You should take advantage of this incredible offer today while it's still available. I can't say for sure that all copies of my list will sell out today, but once my inventory hits 0, that's it!

***BONUS*** Buy TODAY and get a FREE PR9 forum link ***BONUS***

***NEXT 17 COPIES AVAILABLE AT $7***

(USE COUPON CODE: DFF07)

To buy the list, just CLICK the button below and you'll be taken to the payment page. Enter the coupon code, and checkout. Once you make payment, you'll be taken to the download page!

[​IMG]

PLEASE NOTE: DoFollow Forums List is for Personal Use ONLY.

HQ Content, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  2. Turbo-Productions

Turbo-Productions Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll bite :) thanks for the offer.

Turbo-Productions, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  3. HQ Content

HQ Content Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Clarification for others who may misunderstand what is being sold here:

I am NOT selling forum backlink service in this thread. I am selling an actual compiled list of DoFollow forums for you to use.

If you are interested in a forum backlink service, then please see my thread here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1364220

HQ Content, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  4. HQ Content

HQ Content Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you want this list, I'll give it to you for 5 bucks. Just send me a pm!

HQ Content, Jun 21, 2009 IP
  5. rlslog.pk

rlslog.pk Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im interested in a review copy! Will post an honest review. If interested, let me know.

Thanks

rlslog.pk, Jun 22, 2009 IP