1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Israeli leaders think Arabs are sub-human - read these quotations

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by NAZAM.COM, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    So how is "remorse" spelled?

OWNED beyond all!

CYA

Mia, Jul 20, 2006 IP
  2. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    d'oh! That's got to hurt. :eek:

Will.Spencer, Jul 20, 2006 IP
  3. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    tee hee hee

latehorn, Jul 20, 2006 IP
  4. Danecookie

Danecookie Peon

Best Answers:
    ...and here one of them replied

Danecookie, Jul 21, 2006 IP
  5. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wait, so which is real... God or Allah?

They're both magically delicious and all with mystical powers that no one can prove.

But is all of Islam going to hell because Thou shalt have no other gods before me?

GeorgeB., Jul 22, 2006 IP
  6. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Will.Spencer, Jul 23, 2006 IP
  7. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Pretty easy to say they are the same thing until you read the coran and the bible. They are not the same and are not described the same.

Does Islam follow the 10 commandments?
    Do they worhip Jesus Christ as their savior and do all the other things christians say you must do or you lose favor with God?

GeorgeB., Jul 23, 2006 IP
  8. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Yes. Islam split off from Judiasm after the ten commandments were issues.

Hell, the numerous Christian sects can't agree amongst themselves what the rules for getting into their heaven are. How can you expect the Muslims to agree? Which group of Christians would you expect them to agree with?

Will.Spencer, Jul 23, 2006 IP
  9. meamrussian

meamrussian Active Member

Best Answers:
    This basically explains every problem! I really don't understand why people have difficulty understanding these simple words... you CAN NOT HAVE PEACE WITH ARABS. They attack us, we attack them. It's really common sense.

If I attacked you trying to kill you, then you attacked me in self defense, you want me to say in court "he tried to kill me! Look how he brutally tried to kill me!"??? No, I attacked you first, and you have every right to defend yourself. If you cannot understand that, you're stupid.

Period. You're stupid.

meamrussian, Jul 23, 2006 IP
  10. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well before I start I should say that I am totally for Israel wiping the floor with all the islam extremists that attack them. But then I think said extremists are bad people who believe it's OK to kill people for disagreeing with them. So I'd be neighbors with a christian bible thumper trying to "save my soul" before I was neighbors with an islamic extremist any day.

Having said that.

Actually... I saw something on the news that made me stop and think. We really need to stop treating this war like it started last week. This war has been going on for decades.

Yes the hisbolahs attacked the Israeli outpost and kidnapped folks and shot some rockets at the civilian population, so of course yes, they started the most recent "battle" in this "war". But it seems everyone is treating the story as if that was the first punch ever thrown by either side. Before the first rocket was shot the Israelis were holding quite a few prisoners and doing who knows what to them. They killed quite a few muslims both during and yes even after their withdrawal.

Guess those points made it easy for Iran to convince Hisbolah to not just let it go.

11. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The same one who's God tells them it's OK to kill people who don't believe.

Kinda strengthens the argument that they are NOT talking worshipping the same God doesn't it?

12. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    So, by that logic, the Catholic Church during the Spanish Inquisition believed in a different God than the Catholic Church of today?

Will.Spencer, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  13. darksat

darksat Guest

Best Answers:

LOL

Wait, isnt george w bush declaring a christian jihad against the terrorists at the moment?

darksat, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  14. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually... exactly.

Christians, catholics, whatever... none of them can get their stories straight, even within their own religious sect. And they all interpret religious scripture to suit them. Yet people still choose to follow them and live their life by whatever these religious leaders say. It really does astonish me.

Religious people hold it so important to get into heaven and focus on doing what they need to do to get there. Yet they never stop to think or question whether these people they are trusting to lead them to the right path even know what they are talking about. A true testament to the power of blind faith and why some will fight so hard to keep that power.

GeorgeB., Jul 24, 2006 IP
  15. meamrussian

Best Answers:
    And what news are you listening to? CNN? Another news media owned by arabs?

Of course the actual war has been going on for a long time... I've always known. In fact, the jews have been attacked and hated for thousands of years. No... the jews have ALWAYS been attacked, even since the creation of the state. You know about the six day war? The yom kippur war? The arabs have always attacked israel, no matter how you want to think of it. The arabs started it a long time ago, and they're deserving the right treatment right now. Well, not quite the right treatment, because it has to be a lot worse than it is now.

meamrussian, Jul 24, 2006 IP
    GTech and Mia like this.
  16. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Funny you should ask :)

It was on Big Story with John Gibson (Fox News).

NOTE: You may remove your foot from your mouth now.

John had some Arab guy on there and he was asking him how he could possibly defend the Hizzbollahs knowing that they started this all. The guy said yes of course if you look at this as if it were a war that started last week, they started it. But this war didn't start last week. He then went on and on siting things the Israelis have done. Purely biased stuff but a good point nonetheless.

17. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    No. Not only no, but definitely no. Not only definitely no, but hell no.

Did you know that those staunch defenders of America, the United States Marine Corps, just finished building a prayer center for Islamic troops stationed at Quantico?

Will.Spencer, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  18. Liminal

Liminal Peon

Best Answers:
    Care to brief us on what exactly Israelis "started" back then?

Surely, you must have remembered at least some facts from that talk to consider that point a convincing and a good one

Liminal, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  19. meamrussian

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I want to know too. What did the Israelis do? You completely ignored the intellectual part of my last post.

meamrussian, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  20. GeorgeB.

GeorgeB. Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, you're spoiling for an argument that isn't there :) Read my first post again. I agree with what Israel is doing.

Now as for me "having" to remember exactly what he said. I disagree. It was days ago and honestly I simply don't remember "exactly" what he said. Something about atrocities the Israelis commited during their occupation. I mainly just remember thinking, hey, that little terrorist does have a point.

I said you're spoiling for an argument because obviously you are looking for me to state some precise deed they carried out so you can try to debunk it. That wasn't the intent of my post. You obviously missed the point so here it is again.... This war did not start last week.

Try not to read into it anymore than that.