1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Become a Fortune 500 Company - Use our Comprehensive Branding and Marketing Services

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by jb_luvs_budha, May 23, 2009.

Xind.Ca would like to offer a review of our marketing services. We have not offered these to DP yet, but we decided to include a DP project to see how this goes over with the members of DP who are serious about making money online.

The bottom line is that we are offering to include detailed and in-depth marketing, professional graphic design, company branding, content creation, etc. for your company all for one price monthly. For 10$ the first ten DP members are going to receive a "sample package" of all the services which we would be providing for you if you became a member of our program. This is a 150$ value, and we are doing it so that you will see how impressive just a small amount is and decide whether or not it is worth it for you.

We will analyze your website completely, evaluate your niche, and decide what we think would be the best way to turn your company into a fortune five hundred corporation. Then we give you what we have done and a full report on how we would go about making your website what you want it to be. In your sample you will receive a small taste of our backlink generation, blog commenting, custom article generation services. You will also see us posting in related blogs with links, and a few other things depending on your website and current marketing situation.

Need more details?
    Read them here.

Your responsibility as the buyer, is to provide as much information about your goals and your website to us as possible to help you with your marketing efforts, and provide an honest review of our services and reference for use on DP and our website.

Post any questions you may have here, first 10 DP members to send $10 via Paypal to sales at xind dot ca get the review copies and sample package, so this is pretty exclusive. Satisfaction is a guarantee :]

Basically we are giving you this 150$ for a low rate of $10.00 so that you can tell others how great of a service we provide. If you don't like our service, we would appreciate any constructive criticism you have to offer as well :D

***EDIT: This means you pay $10, you get a sample of our comprehensive marketing campaign. Then you write a review, like a testimonial of the service you received for $10 and post it here. Thank you. ***

Please post or PM the following info:
    1.) Website URL(s) (list all if you are marketing multiple sites in an overall plan)
    2.) Brief synopsis of your website and plans for it, history of it.
    3.) List of all advertising and marketing you've done on your site so far
    4.) Your target market and keywords

If you don't know all this information, just send as much as you can we'll help with the rest.

If you have any questions you can also reach me at

Thanks and good luck!

jb_luvs_budha, May 23, 2009 IP
    xInd likes this.
  2. Cheapone

Cheapone Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Payment sent!

Cheapone, May 23, 2009 IP
  3. deadlychaos25

deadlychaos25 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you elaborate more on this? How you are going to market?
    What techniques you are going to use? I would consider buying a review copy after you clear my queries.

deadlychaos25, May 24, 2009 IP
  4. jb_luvs_budha

jb_luvs_budha Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can read our exact tactics here: http://xind.ca/?page_id=54

What happens is that you give us a review of your website. Let us know what efforts you have put forth and what results you have gotten, as well as what goals you have. We then do a "sample package" of what we would do for your website along with a report of what we would do if you were a member of our program.

Each website needs different things, which is why we have to do an individual report for each one.

jb_luvs_budha, May 24, 2009 IP
  5. Raichand

Raichand Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Paid on 24th May 2009 and yet to receive a response.

Raichand, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  6. hmf00

hmf00 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just checked,the url wont open. Is the offer still live ? PM some details im interested. Cheers

hmf00, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  7. jb_luvs_budha

jb_luvs_budha Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Raichand.
    We did not receive a payment from you, could you double check the address which you sent it with? Also, check your E-mail....

hmf00 - This offer has already received the ten responces...However if you e-mail we may be able to offer you something else.

PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD. Thank you :)

jb_luvs_budha, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  8. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Raichand - have contacted you directly to resolve the matter faster.

hmf00 - I have added you to msn.

To confirm, the offer is closed, and all review campaigns are in progress and everyone will be hearing from us about their individual campaigns shortly.

As a general rule of thumb for all people to follow, when sending a payment for a service, include details right on the payment form. Cheers! :)

xInd, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  9. Raichand

Raichand Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Waiting for last 40 days for your to give me services for $10 I paid. I got an apology reply from you that you will surely work on my order but still I am waiting for things to happen.

Raichand, Jul 8, 2009 IP
  10. xInd

xInd Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Things have happened, you just haven't received the report. We were attacked by an elite hacker group and have been playing catch up and recovery lately. I will track your order down now and fix that up right away. Anyone else in this position, please add me on YIM so the matter can be resolved the fastest. Thank you.

xInd, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  11. Raichand

Raichand Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Another 10 days lapsed with a word

Raichand, Jul 20, 2009 IP