1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I am offering Original Articles FREE of Cost (will pass Copyspace)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by course575, Jun 4, 2009.

Hi Everyone,

I am offering my writing services for DP members absolutely FREE of cost. All articles will be written by me, and will pass Copyspace or any other screening tools.

WHY FREE?

Basically, I need few experienced people to provide me constructive feedbacks on my articles. The article contents will certainly be original and good, however, there may be a few hiccups here and there. I believe that a good proofreader will hardly need more than 5 minutes to correct any errors on my articles.

Below is the sample of my recent work. This will give you a fair idea about the quality of work you can expect from me. If you can’t write better than me then of course you don’t qualify for these free articles.

Again, I can produce decent stuff, so you can expect good quality articles absolutely free of cost. I intend to provide free articles for few weeks and not just a single article, as long as I keep receiving constructive feedback on my work. Also, if you feel that my services are good enough, then I am willing to work for you at a relatively low price as long as you provide me productive feedback. This will help you get a dedicated person for long term who can deliver 10-12 short articles on daily basis including weekends. I can write on any topic of your choice except for Adult Niche.

I would prefer providing 300 word articles to you guys. To qualify for free articles and to check my work please read the sample article below. PM me with any errors or constructive feedback you have on this sample article. THIS IS A MUST or else I have no way to check whether, I will benefit for my precious time.

SAMPLE ARTICLE BELOW:

Weight loss cure

Excess Weight is a silent killer. Overweight people are more prone to diseases, and they often have to bear harsh comments from others about their excess body weight. While there may not be a simple remedy to lose weight overnight, there are several methods to lose weight safely with decent dedication and hard work.

There are many weight loss books and guides available in the market that claims to help you overcome obesity once and for all. While some guides are effective, most of them are a waste of time and money.

The first step towards weight loss is to change your eating habits and focus on your target. It is extremely important to lose weight naturally, and not fall prey to magic pills which usually carry some kind of side-effects. Following are the key elements that one needs to consider to cure weight loss naturally and safely.

Mental focus is the Key

Most people do not realize that weight loss is a slow and gradual process. It is very essential to keep yourself motivated and not lose your focus. Plan for long term, however, make sure to keep short term weight loss targets. Stays focused and make it a point to achieve your targets step by step.

Exercise Regularly

Exercise helps you to burn calories and keep your body toned. Exercising regularly with balanced diet is the safest way to lose weight naturally. Regular exercising boosts your metabolism and removes excess fat from your body.

Balanced Diet and Adequate Water

Overeating is one amongst the prime reason for unflattering fat on your body. No amount of exercise can help you get rid of the excess fat, unless you follow it with a good balanced diet. Do not resort to diets that promote starvation and be smart enough to realize that starvation is just a temporary solution for a permanent problem. Adequate water intake is a key to weight loss as well. Drinking water can reduce the amount of food to be consumed, and also eliminate frequent unwanted hunger pains.

Losing weight can be a real struggle, if you don’t have adequate information on how to get started. It is important to stick to the basics and lose weight the natural way by exercising regularly and by following a good balanced diet.

course575, Jun 4, 2009 IP
    Jackie_W likes this.
  2. theworldwinner

theworldwinner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey can you write about tech stuff?

theworldwinner, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  3. course575

course575 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, Thanks for asking. I have got a few similar emails asking whether I can write for a particular niche or not.

First up, I can write on anything that can be researched on the net (except adult niche). So in nutshell the answer to your question is "YES"

Secondly, I am not looking for work. I am looking towards honing my writing skills. So if you think you will be able to provide me constructive feedback on my work, then I am willing to write for you.

Thanks again!

course575, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  4. vinoth2vinoth

vinoth2vinoth Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    vinoth2vinoth, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  5. guniwan

guniwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    Hi course575, really great offer, let me know if you could write about Baby topic. if could then I would like to take the chance for this free service.

Thanks

Guniwan

guniwan, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  6. F.R.W.

F.R.W. Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think DP has hit a new low. what's next, people paying other people to give their articles away? hehe

F.R.W., Jun 5, 2009 IP
  7. deepower

deepower Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think it's admirable that you want to improve your writing skills. I've rewritten the article and pm'd it back to you.

Dee

PS I'm a professional writer and author of 3 commercially published books.

deepower, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  8. GekiDan

GekiDan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you write about Japanese entertainment? Kamen Riders to be exact?
    Please let me know if you can do this.

GekiDan, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  9. course575

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks! Replied to your PM. You do qualify for a free article! Awaiting for a topic from you along with your email address, so that I can deliver the free article.

course575, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  10. xsell_a3

xsell_a3 Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I want 8 re-written articles. 500 words. i am offering you $1.5 per article. Pm me in case u r interested.

xsell_a3, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  11. course575

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Thanks for the offer. However, this thread is for original articles and not for re-writing work, and I plan to stick to it.

If you need good quality original articles, then I will be happy to offer my services to you.

course575, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  12. Jackie_W

Jackie_W Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just like to say that course575 responded to my PM with a well written article exactly to my needs. The article had one or to very minor errors which as requested I have reported back to him.

10/10 for course575 making the effort to improve his skill levels before trying to sell anything!

+REP added :D

Jackie_W, Jun 6, 2009 IP
  13. banks1

banks1 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Course575 wrote an article for my finance site. I was nothing but pleased. He was fast, and has a great writing style. I definitely recommend him!

10/10 for course575

banks1, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  14. GekiDan

GekiDan Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have received the article from course575. He had made an article that suits my needs.
    I have to add a little more info before I post it in my blog.

My rating: 5/5 Good job.

You can see that article here.
    I have done some minor revision.

GekiDan, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  15. miester

miester Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am in need of articles on musical instruments if you are up to the challenge. Primarily either violin, saxophone, trumpets, flute or clarinet. Topics that would be most useful are instrument care and buying cheap musical instruments. Thanks for the consideration.

miester, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  16. 4chp

4chp Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Super fast turn around, was very pleased with that alone, not to mention the quality of the article.

Some minor revisions were needed, and sent back for review.

Thanks Course, will defiantly look to you in the near future.

+1 rep added

4chp, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  17. course575

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Guys!

Thanks for all your honest comments. I think I have enough orders to keep me busy for a week or two. Please close this thread, as I may not be able to accept any more free artcles from this point.

Please keep bumping the thread, those who are left to submit review on my work.

Thanks again for those who have taken time on this thread.

course575, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  18. course575

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Everyone!

I am done with my pending articles. Anyone out here needs more articles, let me know. Not more than 1 article order each member till the time you see me bumping the thread again for new orders. Those who have received my articles in the past, and have given me constructive feedback are welcome to pm me again. Those who didn't
    honor their words, a big SORRY. You can't re-apply for free article.

Please maintain a flexible deadline as the orders exceeds my expectations at times. I will try my best to reply with the completed article within 72 hours. Do remember to include your email address where you need the article to be delivered.

To qualify for free articles, the criteria are the same. If you can't find fault in the above article, then you need to have convincing words in your pm to prove that, I will be able to benefit for my time.

If I don't reply to your pm within 72 hours then most likely you weren't able to convince me.

NO PAID ORDERS. I am accepting only free articles at this point. If you can shell $1 per 100 word only then I will be working on paid orders.

course575, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  19. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I received an article from course575 and here is my review:
    Article was overall ok but not something i can say "Best quality article" as if you are targetting to get clients for high paying articles then you need to work more hard.
    Article was on topic but not keyword rich at all. Secondly it got the problem of punctuation as well as you don't know where to break the article.Sometimes to make the sentence attractive and catchy you have to add pause in between so that the viewer will get the best opportunity to read between the lines.
    Overall i can rate it 3.5/5 .. This is just a constructive criticism and this will surely make your writing abilities better and hope you don't mind it at all :)
    Thanks a bunch for article
    PHYza

phyza, Jun 10, 2009 IP
  20. Sweely

Sweely Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like you to write an article for me. What do you want for it?

Sweely, Jun 10, 2009 IP