1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3 Important Things To Do

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by aamigallery, Jun 3, 2009.

Although there are many important steps to take when implementing a successful online business, I've decided to point I three that are important for me, and may also help you.

1. Don’t be in a big hurry to accomplish everything all at once:
    Take your time and cover all of the bases with setting up your advertisement methods appropriately. By taking the time to dot your I’s and cross all of your T’s, you will develop great efficiency when it comes to conducting your daily tasks. You won’t miss out on anything in the long run by being thorough from the start.

2. Build opt-in marketing lists:
    Building an opt-in list is one of the most valuable things you can do for yourself. Whenever you refer someone to, or sell a product through your online source, always get your client’s name and email address. By doing this, you are building a solid foundation for future advertisements and sales.

3. Develop a scheduled routine, and stick to it:
    In almost every facet of life where you can observe a successful system at work, whether it is in nature, or business, you will notice established cycles and routines. When building an internet business, the same principles must be applied. Ancient Egypt was not built in a day. The pyramids didn’t just pop-up overnight. It’s important to establish a scheduled routine and maintain a constant vigilance in maintaining it.

aamigallery, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  2. cdbelajar

cdbelajar Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your tip, it really useful, good luck!

cdbelajar, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  3. geoiss2004

geoiss2004 Guest

Best Answers:
    true words and, although most of us know this it's nice to have it pointed out every once in a while. thanks.

geoiss2004, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  4. cnlocoy

cnlocoy Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks,,it is very useful?

cnlocoy, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  5. jonathanfigaro

jonathanfigaro Peon

Best Answers:
    great Tip my friend....routines are the key to successful living

jonathanfigaro, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  6. oxpaulo

oxpaulo Peon

Best Answers:
    Number One is certainly the most important. People have zero patience!

oxpaulo, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  7. LindseyInteractive

LindseyInteractive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

There are a lot of good tips that you mentioned but I would have to say to the best thing you mentioned has got to be the schedule. This is very important, no matter what type of marketing strategy you have you have to keep up with it, and do it over and over.

LindseyInteractive, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  8. Shawn Barkley

Shawn Barkley Peon

Best Answers:
    Another thing that really helps me is to make a list of the top three things I need to accomplish that day. Do the hardest thing first. Get it done and out of the way.

Next is focus. It is so easy to get side tracked.

Time management is a huge issue for me. So, if necessary, I set a timer, for a reasonable amount of time, to complete a task. This helps me to stay focused and on schedule.

Thanks for all of the great tips.:p

Shawn Barkley, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  9. tonis

tonis Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank u for sharing, good job!

tonis, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  10. StarBucksCoffee

StarBucksCoffee Peon

Best Answers:
    this is a nice posts, why? because its glad to see some reminders about the importance of patience and careful planning.

StarBucksCoffee, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  11. ContentConcepts

ContentConcepts Guest

Best Answers:
    Some great tips by the OP there!

I would like to add a quick comment that ties in to his/her #1 point. It is great to have big ideas and big dreams, but remember that you don't have to accomplish everything at one time. Most of us want to have tons of money, but very few people get there with just one idea. Start out small and diversify and grow until you get to where you want to be, and remember the story about the tortoise and the hare! Slow and steady wins the race!

C.A.
    ContentConcepts

ContentConcepts, Jun 4, 2009 IP