1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Know of any good Craigslist auto posting programs?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by tesla, Mar 24, 2007.

1. guru de marketing

guru de marketing Peon

Best Answers:
    I found "clbotpro" when I searched off google for an auto posting software for cl. It works really well for me. I can post when ever and where ever I want.

It also helps to have a dynamic dsl connection(allows you to have infinite pool of ip address'). A couple hundred PVA's and 5-10k gmail accounts.

Does any one know of some exclusive and cheap proxies. I need them for my gmail creator????

guru de marketing, Mar 2, 2009 IP
  2. dustovshio

dustovshio Peon

Best Answers:
    how do you get pva's? I am looking for a cheap source of reliable sims. pm me if you know

dustovshio, Mar 22, 2009 IP
  3. Cl Bot Pro

Cl Bot Pro Guest

Best Answers:
    It looks like there are many different ways to advertise on cl, but why not do it your self. Out sourcing the work to someone, posting manually, using auto posting software and many others. I think that if you willing to take the time and effort to figure out what your doing. The more likely you would be willing to setup your campaigns automatically, that way your not a slave to your computer. Just my thoughts. Interested in getting feedback on my software the CLBOTPRO. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Cl Bot Pro, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  4. farinulent

farinulent Peon

Best Answers:
    And what exactly is it about that that you don't understand? : )

Actually there is no staff removal of posts in hardly any area of Craigslist. It's user controlled, and a black hole for marketing. Instead of wasting time trying to figure out how to spam cl, why not send it where it will do you some good?

farinulent, Apr 11, 2009 IP
  5. crownedgenius

crownedgenius Guest

Best Answers:
    The only one that I have found that lets me post 300+ ads a day. Is called the CLBOTPRO. That software kicks rear. I really enjoy it. Not difficult and very straight forward. You might need to take about 30 mins to learn all the tricks from there help section, but after all that its pretty much a walk in the park. The demo is what got me hooked.

crownedgenius, Apr 20, 2009 IP
  6. miguel728c

miguel728c Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello tommy, I see that you do postings manually on CL. I need you to do posting for me. Let me know If you are availabe. Thanks. My email is miguel728c@hotmail.com

miguel728c, May 17, 2009 IP
  7. hudson1978

hudson1978 Peon

Best Answers:
    Honestly, I've tried all the best autoposters and none of them are perfect. The best one I found was called admaster by livingeasysoftware.com. Now even they have disappeared, who knows what happened to them so now I do everything manually. If you want to post your ads I can do them for you for .20 cents per ad, I dont mind if you pay me after you see the results. If you want bulk ads posted we can negotiate a much lower rate. You can reply to me here if you are interested. In addition my postings are completely legal and not considered spam whatsoever. Thanks

hudson1978, May 22, 2009 IP
  8. hudson1978

hudson1978 Peon

Best Answers:
    I can post your ads for you for .20 cents per ad. Whether you post 1 ad or 100 ads I will bill you for whatever was posted. Let me know if you're interested. Pay after you see the results.
    Thanks

hudson1978, May 22, 2009 IP
  9. Cl Bot Pro

Cl Bot Pro Guest

Best Answers:
    You only have 3 posts and are you even reputable. You could take about an hour with a piece of software and be posting for free. Learning curve sure, but all in all don't you want to know that the work gets done.

Cl Bot Pro, May 23, 2009 IP
  10. kev314

kev314 Peon

Best Answers:
    tommy in this thread is the best pva supplier I've found

I've gone through about 7 so far

kev314, May 25, 2009 IP
  11. Cl Bot Pro

Cl Bot Pro Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes tommy is top notch!

Cl Bot Pro, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  12. gh0st

gh0st Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry to insult anyone, but i dont like any of the public ones atm. Clbotpro is okay but i get ghosted too often when using private proxies and clearing all my cache and everything. Also there is some other problems about it. I give it a 8/10. Troopal is 7/10, the reason is the monthly fee. Nothing should cost 100-200 dollars per month, especially the amount of updates it has.

gh0st, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  13. crownedgenius

crownedgenius Guest

Best Answers:
    Posting to craigslist is getting more and more difficult. If your spending $200 a month and making 400 or more. Then you would be either 2 lazy or 2 dumb to recognize the money that can be made with an automated piece of software.

I would suggest taking in baby steps. Get some experience and learn the trial/error that is need to get good. From there progress to a piece of software.

You start posting today for free. All you need is something to sell or direct traffic to. 1000's of ways to do that and get creative

crownedgenius, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  14. crownedgenius

crownedgenius Guest

Best Answers:
    Posting to craigslist is getting more and more difficult. If your spending $200 a month and making 400 or more. Then you would be either 2 lazy or 2 dumb to recognize the money that can be made with an automated piece of software.

I would suggest taking in baby steps. Get some experience and learn the trial/error that is need to get good. From there progress to a piece of software.

You start posting today for free. All you need is something to sell or direct traffic to. 1000's of ways to do that and get creative

crownedgenius, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  15. gh0st

gh0st Peon

Best Answers:
  16. Cl Bot Pro

Cl Bot Pro Guest

Best Answers:
    Anyone tried this guys software! Would be interested to know how it works?

I heard its all web based, not sure how well it will work.

Cl Bot Pro, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  17. Bot Wizard

Bot Wizard Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice to see someone from cl bot pro holding down DP.

Hope people are getting the help they need.

CL BOT PRO why don't you go check out BHW and help some peeps out!

Bot Wizard, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  18. gh0st

gh0st Peon

Best Answers:
    cause bhw is gay. They only verify w/e they want. They look over all the good tools.

I got banned just trying to verify my tool, the ban message?

"Sorry, you have broken one of the bhw rules, this is unacceptable"

That is pure bs to me. btw if anyone is interested in xiphrix, here is a demo (ofcourse you dont have the options to post and spam, but you can check out the gui and see what its all about. Right now demo only features the cl poster and gmailer. Soon it will have scrapers, and account creators)

gh0st, Jun 9, 2009 IP
  19. residualincome4life

residualincome4life Peon

Best Answers:
    CL Bp is the best.

Software Features:

* Campaign manager (manage & post multiple ads), easily track and manage your group of ads.
    * Write, edit, and delete ads within the program and POST and DELETE posts - Software Exclusive!
    * Internal HTML editor for feature rich ads. Can be used in with services such as VFlyer
    * Automated email verification stops having to always check and verify your email each time you post.
    * Manage and post multiple ads in multiple categories with body and title randomization features.
    * Works around the problem of duplicate ad posting with intelligent ad structuring®.
    * Pop3 e-mail account support with rotating email feature (With upgrade) - Exclusive to this poster!
    * Craigslist account support - Post and delete with one or unlimited Craigslist Accounts!
    * Save and display each ad status as reported in email
    * Optional post in all cities and categories
    * Post HTML and IMAGE ads.- Exclusive to this poster!
    * Attach images to various ads
    * Auto accept the terms of use
    * Complete postings reporting with with failed postings with links to EDIT delete each POST!
    * FREQUENT Future updates as they are needed.
    * Enhanced Ad body/Title Randomizer - Exclusive!
    * Enhanced Flagging Support
    * Automatic CAPTCHA bypass available with Captcha King module!
    * Numerous add-ons available to customize YOUR auto-poster to YOUR needs!
    * Many more features inside!

residualincome4life, Jun 10, 2009 IP
    Cl Bot Pro likes this.
  20. Avatar Viper

Best Answers:
    any prove that it will worked? cause i am from Asia and can't get a single post on US state...