1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Services!! DoFollow Commenting Service & Directory submission @ Cheap Price!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by willsa43, May 11, 2009.

1. willsa43

willsa43 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your interest, We are really sorry to say that, we will take projects with upfront payment only. I am just looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Thanks for your interest, I have sent the Pm to you, Even i am looking for a long term business relationship. And we have some PR blogs, those are PR3+ but honestly not many blogs we have.

we will concentrate only on the niche related blogs. Please let me know which package would you like to choose. Thanks

Well as i was out of my city, I couldn't able to contact you people on time, I am extremely sorry about that, Hope you people understand. Well i have completed all of my previous projects and send the report to the members.

Now am looking for the projects, And i have sent the PM to the people who are all interested in this thread. Hope to see more projects from you guys.

Thank you. .

willsa43, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  2. johnhold

johnhold Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have sent 3 PM's to you and you reply with no comment. You asked what was wrong with the posting that you did for me. I gave an example already showing you a comment that was made at a blog that you made for me. The comment was actual just a copy of a comment someone else had made at that site 6 months ago. The link on the comment has nothing to do with me. Here's another examlple:

http://pitchinvasion.net/blog/2008/0.../#comment-7363
    My take is that the alternative analysis, while certainly a bit polemic, is also a more accurate description of what is actually going on than the Man

Your report says that the post above was made for me but in truth it's just a copy of an old comment at that blog that you cut and pasted into my report hoping no one really checks them. Please redo all of my post and make real post like you were supposed to.

Thank you

John

johnhold, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  3. willsa43

willsa43 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey john,

I am extremely sorry about what happened to you, I just checked the report that i have sent it to you, As i told you before, i didn't checked that report, as i was hurrying to go to my village, Well i have refunded the money back to you. I have sent the termination order to that guy who did this project.

Unfortunately, it was happened john. I have already refunded your payment, If you wish, I will redo your project, I just wanted to make you satisfy, so after the completion of work, you can pay me. Please let me know. .

I apologies for the inconvenience happened to you john.

Thank you. .

willsa43, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  4. johnhold

johnhold Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I got the refund. Thank you.
    If you can do the post as advertised please go ahead and do them correctly and send me a report.

johnhold, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  5. willsa43

willsa43 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for giving this opportunity, Surely i will make you satisfy this time. . And i just wanna make you clear you that, I am using different anchor text now as you have given with the same DoFollow Blogs related to your niche.

And will send you the report after the completion of work, You will get it by tomorrow itself. Thank you once again john.

Cheers!!

willsa43, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  6. seoexpert28

seoexpert28 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    I have ordered yellow package a week ago, I got the report yesterday, i just wanted to say, Nice work from you. I am sending you the details and payment for the next project, I would like to order blue package this time. As i asked you before, give me a discount for this order. Thank you.

seoexpert28, Jun 2, 2009 IP
    willsa43 likes this.
  7. willsa43

willsa43 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the positive review, Well am just waiting for your next order. And yes, of course as i promised, I will give $10 discount for blue package. Thank you.

Well i just wanna give discount for Red package for next 2 days, Members who are all interested to order Red package can get $5 discount for next 2 days. . I am just waiting to take more projects for this week. Let me know your interest here or just PM me. .

I just wanna make this point again that, if you didn't get satisfied with my service, I will redo the project or refund your money for sure. .

Thank you. .

willsa43, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  8. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want to buy red package so let me know what details you want for that.
    Thanks
    PHYza

phyza, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  9. laurux7

laurux7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, could I please have only do follow blog commenting (red package) at a discounted rate? And how much. Please pm me. Thanks :)

laurux7, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  10. willsa43

willsa43 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the payment phyza, I have started your work as i have already DoFollow blogs related to your niche, I will send you the report by this evening probably. . Thank you. .

yes, you will get discount for red package (Dofollow blog commenting service alone) for next 2 days as i mentioned in my previous post.

And it costs $22 for 100 DoFollow Blog Commenting alone. . I have sent the PM to you with the required details, Please have a look, I am just waiting for your response.

And discount is still available, So members who are interested to get the discount, All i wanna say HURRY UP!!

Thank you!!

willsa43, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  11. candychip

candychip Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello again,
    i would need your 500 blog comments once again.
    please Pm me and let me know when you can start this work...

candychip, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  12. coolseo36

coolseo36 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Sounds good...let me try ur service..is the Red Package for $25 still available?

coolseo36, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  13. phyza

phyza Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I tried his blog commenting package and here is my review:
    A++ Services. He provided me with a detailed blog commenting report. I got a report of where the comments are done along with the comments made as they were not yet approved (but 30% of them were already approved) so i can understand that approval take some time but the comments were still worth it and without any grammatical mistakes and was relevant to the post and he made detailed comments on each post and the best thing is he did 90% comments on relevant niche blogs and the other 10% were still general or on topic.
    I am highly satisfied with his services and will use him again in the future too.
    Thanks a lot
    PHYza

phyza, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  14. willsa43

willsa43 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the great review, Yes, as you said, Some blog owners will take sometime to get the comments approved. Thanks for understanding that.

If your niche is quite difficult or we couldn't able to find much DoFollow Blogs related to your niche, we use some PR Blogs those are not related to your niche. But i am sure, it has some decent PR.

Well am looking forward to your future projects, Thank you. .

And members!! Here is the new price who wants to order DoFollow Commenting service alone

Red package

Price : $25

Yellow package

Price : $45

Post your interest here or PM me. If you have any queries, Please let me know. .
    Hope to see orders for this weekend.

Thank you. .

willsa43, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  15. enkass132

enkass132 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks.. for your quality service!

i bought red one... Now im waiting google to see my links...

enkass132, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  16. willsa43

willsa43 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for the positive review, You can see your backlinks in yahoo explorer now itself.

I have checked your URL, It's pretty nice backlinks already you got, Hope you have ordered for SEO service before.

Thanks

willsa43, Jun 4, 2009 IP
  17. coolseo36

coolseo36 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    This deal started with a small misunderstanding, I ordered dofollow blog commenting of red package, I got a report a couple of hours before, I am satisfied with the service now, already 47 comments got approved, Hope it will increase. it's great approval rate for my niche. Quality comments with more than 3 non-spammy lines. I will post again after a week about my final approval rate.

thanx

coolseo36, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  18. willsa43

willsa43 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Great mate, Thanks for the awesome review, we are just talking some extra care to do the project as the best, So you can see some quick approvals, Thanks for mentioning here the exact number of approvals, As some are waiting for the moderation, some will get approved for sure i believe.

Hello members, I just wanted to add that, if we couldn't able to find niches most related to your niches, we use some decent PR blogs for the remaining blogs.

still some of my guys are idle, am ready to get more project these days, Please post your interest here or you can PM me. .

Cheers!!

willsa43, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  19. supersi

supersi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am eager to use this service as it will definitely help to lighten my load. I have communicated with Willsa43 via PM and chat and have found him to be very reliable.

supersi, Jun 5, 2009 IP
  20. willsa43

willsa43 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    After a long monitoring, finally you have given this project to me, I should have to say thanks for it, Well i will give my the best to this project.

And i know that, you have plenty of projects in your bag, Surely i will grab all those from you. . :D lol

Well i just wanna say, i will send you the report after the completion of work. Thank you. .

Almost completed the previous projects, Will looking for the new projects for now. Thank you. .

willsa43, Jun 6, 2009 IP