1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Top 5 Video Sites! + Video Marketing Tips..

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by online-advice, May 5, 2009.

Thought I would share some Video Marketing Tips and the Top 5 Video Sites in my opinion..

Creating small promotional videos relating to your product or website is a great way to bring in extra traffic. YouTube is one of the most popular websites on the internet. These video sites are the latest craze! You can create videos with products reviews, tutorials, your sites features, plus anything else you can think of..

Add 'tags' and keywords to the description of your videos for exposure to different categories. Submit as many videos you can to as many sites. Submit new videos on a regular basis to stay at the top of site lists, creating more traffic.

Top 5 Video Sites for Video Marketing..
    * YouTube
    * BlipTV
    * Divx Stage 6
    * Revver
    * VEOH

I found a cool tool called 'Jing' that can capture your screen shots as a flash video. This is ideal and very easy to use for creating videos. Another great site is called 'TubeMogul' that you can upload videos to 15 sites all at once!

Remember to create an intro with your video showing your website address etc.

Hope you find these Top 5 Video Sites & Video Marketing Tips useful..

online-advice, May 5, 2009 IP
  2. Kinkyjoe

Kinkyjoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice share mate ;)
    Keep it up
    Here's some more video sites:

metacafe.com
    megavideo.com
    dailymotion.com

Kinkyjoe, May 5, 2009 IP
  3. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Youtube - yes

Revver - no.

Revver is a pain in the rear end. The only way I can get a video to upload to that site is by using tubemogul. And then the majority of my videos are rejected. The first videos I uploaded had my website name in it. And because of that, the people at revver said I was uploading copyrighted material that did not belong to me. I had to send them an email from the domain name that was listed in the video and prove that I owned that website. And then, I put a "visit the website at <websitename>" and revver rejected the video. They said it was too much like an advertisement.

Break - I can post a video on break.com, and it will get almost as many views as youtube. Out of all of the video sites I use, youtube and Break give my videos the most views.

Myspace - Is ok, but the views are not that good.

Dialymotion - This is one place that should not be over looked. Its been online a long time.

Metacafe - Another good video site.

VEOH - not many views, but the video quality is really good. I can upload the same exact video to youtube and VEOH, and the veoh video quality will be a lot better then youtube. So if your looking for a site that you need really good quality, veoh would be a place to look at.

Also, veoh offers a service were you can use veoh to push the video to your myspace and google video account.

Yahoo video - I am really surprised that my videos do not get very many views there. Its a huge site that has lots of content. But I guess not too many people visit there, as compared to youtube and break.

~kev~, May 5, 2009 IP
  4. www.livesportz.com

www.livesportz.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you forget metacafe and dailymotion

www.livesportz.com, May 5, 2009 IP
  5. steadfast

steadfast Peon

Best Answers:
    I just get to know so many video sites here. Besides youtube, do other videos can be embeded in blog also?

steadfast, May 5, 2009 IP
  6. maccam87

maccam87 Peon

Best Answers:
    i prefere youtube stick to the most popular and i like there layout and the way they work.

maccam87, May 5, 2009 IP
  7. riezioVL

riezioVL Guest

Best Answers:
    Nice. thanks for the post. It really help me a lot to understand more.

riezioVL, May 7, 2009 IP
  8. manzoD15

manzoD15 Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the useful information. Very relevant.

manzoD15, May 7, 2009 IP
  9. LoanShark

LoanShark Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing mate! Once again, I was doing a search on the big "G" and found this post. From here on out I will begin my search here on DP!

LoanShark, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  10. fire3fly

fire3fly Peon

Best Answers:
    Great Information! Thanks for sharing.

fire3fly, Jun 1, 2009 IP