1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any huge list of PR3 and above do-follow blogs?

Discussion in 'Google' started by bogartkick, May 20, 2009.

1. .Scripts

.Scripts Banned

Best Answers:
    You spend more time on this topic waiting for someone to find the answer for you than searching on Google. Since this topic was opened (11 days), I have a list with almost 200 PR3 links... I am not going to give it, I just can tell you to search on Googl for dofollow blogs. Use seoquake to see PR and if it's dofollow.

.Scripts, May 31, 2009 IP
  2. RightMan

RightMan Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Rather than wasting more time on trying to get ready list, the responses here should have long made you realise that such lists are hard to come by and one has to spend time or money to get the same.

Everybody is always looking for good PR do-follow blogs and you are no exception. It is just that people who do make them through hard work, do not make it public for fear of spams! So, you got to do your own work....mate. :rolleyes:

Regards,

RightMan

RightMan, May 31, 2009 IP
  3. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I know man. But when you have the lists, it will be only sent via PM, not in a public way. I am searching since the time I posted this thread and I find it hard. Some of them are high PRs but no-follow, and some of them are low PRs but do-follow.

And if you think that I'm gonna pay just for the lists, it could be a possible "fake" or "dead" list that result to a scam also, and it will be useless after a month or two. I don't trust someone who has lists but needs the payment from the customer.

And about Seoquake, thanks for the tool man. This is gonna help me a lot and I already installed it on my add-ons. I hope this would be the solution.

bogartkick, May 31, 2009 IP
  4. adstiger

adstiger Peon

Best Answers:
    I think finding relative blogs will be better instead of blindly submitting to a huge list. You will find a good list at dofollowblogs.com

adstiger, May 31, 2009 IP
  5. bogartkick

Best Answers:
    I've been there in the site, but I think they are not high in PR. Seoquake could be the "savior" of my problems. I think I know what to do. If Seoquake will help me out, this would be the ultimate answer for my problem right now......but not yet official.

I am still testing on how Seoquake tool works, and I'm happy because every site I visit, the tool automatically detects PR and if the status is do-follow and no-follow. But...I have a question for the one who send me the Seoquake or for those who use Seoquake. If the internal and external links are 0 no-follow, then meaning its do-follow?

Just to clarify so that I would understand? Thanks for the tool!

6. migmig

migmig Peon

Best Answers:
    Great advice - thanks

migmig, May 31, 2009 IP
  7. StarBucksCoffee

StarBucksCoffee Peon

Best Answers:
    StarBucksCoffee, May 31, 2009 IP
  8. bogartkick

Best Answers:
    Already mentioned pal. Thanks for your help but still not the answer yet. I'm still using SeoQuake for this.

9. bogartkick

Best Answers:
    Ladies and gentlemen! Finally, I've found an ULTIMATE SOLUTION!

Thanks to one of you who shared Seoquake, and I have found a great tandem which automatically detects which is no-follow or do-follow (name must be kept secretly).

The answer to this problem has been solved. Thanks a lot for your contributions!

bogartkick, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  10. sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in

sarpras2005@yahoo.co.in Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Using lots of dofollow blogs for increasing google back links - google will penalize your website.

11. bogartkick

Best Answers:
    This is whitehat style dude! 100% proven! I'll not mentioned on what jackpot I have found except for Seoquake, which is 100% clean also, for detecting high PRs.

It's not a software, it's a small tool.

bogartkick, Jun 8, 2009 IP
  12. domi22

domi22 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many custom Do follow only search engines out there too

domi22, Oct 2, 2009 IP