1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Your complete interent marketing solution program

Discussion in 'Services' started by PinoyIto, May 29, 2009.

Finally our new internet marketing outsourcing solution is now open to all Internet Marketers who are looking for a complete internet marketing solution for their online business.

This new outsourcing solution is a complete marketing program for your online business to gain more high quality back links, and traffic.

We've put together all known techniques to gain high quality backlinks and traffic in one program, where you have the power to select all the best marketing techniques/programs that you believe work well for your money site to gain more traffic and good position from search engine without any work from your side, because our professional internet marketers will do all the task for you.

Here are some of them

Article Directory Submission
    RSS Feed Submission
    Video Marketing
    Press Release Submission
    Directory Submission
    Social Bookmarking Submission
    Free blog creation
    Blog Commenting
    Forum Posting
    Blog Posting
    Gaining Back Links from Authority Sites

I am inviting you to be one of the first 200 internet marketers to experience this New outsourcing solution. I am very confidence that this outsourcing program is one of the best investment you ever made for your online business success.

To Learn more about this new outsourcing program please visit http://www.lexorsoft.net

PinoyIto, May 29, 2009 IP
  2. gerex_2

gerex_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have great outsourcing solution out there mate, I have question before joining. What if before the end of the month or before my subscription renewed I need more points is there a way to buy more credits

gerex_2, May 29, 2009 IP
  3. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    Yes there is a part in the site where you can buy more credits if you need more.

You can even used your membership to make money... All you have to do join lexorsoft.net buy more credit then offer a job to your customers with your own price then let us do the job for you... You make money , you don't do anything.

PinoyIto, May 31, 2009 IP
  4. idobusiness

idobusiness Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much we have to top up if we finish the 15 credits? I mean the price for each credits. :) Please let, very interested in this. :)

idobusiness, Jun 1, 2009 IP
  5. jik34

jik34 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 8
    I used Ed's Services, and i recommand him, thanks! Good Work ED!

-jik

jik34, Jun 3, 2009 IP
  6. PinoyIto

PinoyIto Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    Thanks jik for the kind words....

@idobusiness You can check the pricing here http://www.lexorsoft.net/members/ at the left side corner of the page...

PinoyIto, Jun 9, 2009 IP