1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Attack On Indian Students In Australia ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Bohra, May 28, 2009.

Bohra, May 28, 2009 IP
  2. mdvasanth86

mdvasanth86 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah... too bad. I don't know what to say! Incidents lie these will significantly reduce the # of people who go there for higher studies...

mdvasanth86, May 29, 2009 IP
  3. sweetrock82

sweetrock82 Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Mdvasanth86, Australia gets a lot of students from India for higher studies, my friends cousin is also their for his MBA, If a country want to attract more students they should provide them all protections from racism and other bad things. They are not their to steal australian's jobs but for studies.. this will pull down australia in rank as this is a peak season when students go out for studies as results are just out. They must take some strict action.

sweetrock82, May 29, 2009 IP
  4. alstar70

alstar70 Peon

Best Answers:
    You are wrong to think that these assaults are based on racism. I don't think too many Aussies have a problem with India or Indians for that matter. It is more a reflection on violence in Australian cities in general. Too many students are not taking sensible precautions - i.e. they stay out late at nights and walk around by themselves - not a wise choice. When visiting or living in any foreign country it is wise to be extra careful until you become aware where safe places are.

I could take you to Orchard Avenue in Surfers Paradise where every Friday and Saturday night at least 10 people get assaulted - and its not because they are white, black or whatever - its normally because either they are drunk or the offender is drunk or both - don't want to be placed in that situation - don't go to surfers after 8pm - so get the picture. I'm not blaming the victim - I'm just saying it pays to be vigilant, no matter your skin color, ethnicity.

alstar70, May 29, 2009 IP
    guerilla likes this.