1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Equal Rights for Men?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by contentedge, May 28, 2009.

I've not participated in the discussions here lately, but this article was just too good to be ignored. It's one of the best articles I've read in recent times.

http://open.salon.com/blog/jodi_kasten/2009/05/27/equal_rights_for_men

Feminists in the house might want to kick my ass for posting this, but someone's gotta say it. So, there - I said it. I'd like to hear your opinions folks.

PS: Followers of zombie death cults who want to go by the rules of their 'holy book' need not reply. I'm expecting some interesting opinions from people who can think for themselves. :D

contentedge, May 28, 2009 IP
  2. Polite teen

Polite teen Guest

Best Answers:

I will explain what is hidden in these stars later on.:rolleyes:

Polite teen, May 28, 2009 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its truly difficult to establish equality between the sexes since we are not anatomically the same. I think the trans gender community is making great strides in that effort, but until the day where we can all be the same, we should consider every word out of our mouth, and if it could feasibly offend anyone who might understand it if they heard it, it shouldn't be said. I think laws that allow for litigation and financial recovery for such offenses will go a long way toward helping in this area.

Obamanation, May 28, 2009 IP
  4. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We can end all inequality by simply ending all the legislation and policies which try to force equality.

BRUm, May 28, 2009 IP
    wiggie77 likes this.