1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just a question

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by theor23, May 26, 2009.

Hey everyone,

I know I know this is a terrible question. I just wanted to ask if anyone knew of ways to generate anywhere from $25-$100 a week on the internet? No i dont want to do surveys or any of that junk, but i was wondering maybe if anyone has any ideas where I could start? Thanks guys I dont mean to ask a question like this again.

theor23, May 26, 2009 IP
  2. kbeus21

kbeus21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Start a blog about something you know with wordpress.com or blogger.com and use adsense. If you would actually like to learn html, css, java script or any other web language to build a website to sale stuff you can use www.w3schools.com. Other than the get paid to niche affiliate marketing and selling stuff I don't know any other ways to make money.

kbeus21, May 26, 2009 IP
  3. jucktion

jucktion Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya make a blog and put some great content on it and then put on the ads from adsense or anyother.

OR you can be a affiliate getting referrals which is better. if you get refferals you'll get money. This is fast and easy.

jucktion, May 26, 2009 IP
  4. sampath1

sampath1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I am agree with jucktion's post, you can earn such amount money through adsense or affiliate marketing.

sampath1, May 26, 2009 IP
  5. teenwolf41

teenwolf41 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you don't want to do surveys (completely legitimate), make a blog, get visitors and do affiliate marketing.

teenwolf41, May 26, 2009 IP
  6. blackhunter250

blackhunter250 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am agree.

blackhunter250, May 26, 2009 IP
  7. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Set up a blog, write some quality content and do some SEO. Join those PPC advertising program and affiliate program and start your earning

lifeplayer, May 27, 2009 IP
  8. wdm

wdm Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Theor23,

It seems that you're a beginner who's trying to make money online. The easiest way to do that, IMO, would be to do blog monetization. Set up a blog, drive traffic to it, and make money from ads.

wdm, May 27, 2009 IP
  9. johnkhoo

johnkhoo Peon

Best Answers:
    The fast way is to offer your service. Browse around DP in the Buy, Sell & Trade section, you may find many DP fellas offering some jobs. Apart from that, you can have a look at oDesk, GetaFreelancer, and more on http://johnkhoo.com/writing-for-money-websites/. You can bid for some jobs that suits you. There are many jobs available, and i am sure there will be some jobs that are suitable for you.

Or, the slow way, is to build your own website or blog. Apply Google Adsense and affiliate marketing. In the long run, this may be the business of your own that generates you income (potentially big income). Be consistent to develop your site/blog, and you will see results.

Good Luck!

johnkhoo, May 27, 2009 IP
  10. rlrlphs

rlrlphs Guest

Best Answers:
    If you want to start in internet marketing you must make a blog site and fill it in your expertise. What I mean is put reliable content your blog site in which people can get more information so that people will keep visiting your blog site if they found it very attractive and very informative to them. And always update your blog site. Or if your want you can start as a service provider just directly click on the links. http://www.oDesk.com http://www.getafreelancer.com http://www.elance.com

rlrlphs, May 27, 2009 IP
  11. giancarlo

giancarlo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Indeed, the affiliate programs are the way to go; but you need to attract buyers for the product you're trying to sell.

giancarlo, May 27, 2009 IP
  12. timewilde69

timewilde69 Guest

Best Answers:
    depends what your budget is but if you've got some money why not buy a business that is up and running and already generating some cash?

timewilde69, May 28, 2009 IP
  13. barefoot

barefoot Peon

Best Answers:
    All of these ideas above are valid. You just have to realize that it's not going to be an overnight type thing. It takes time to get money coming in. Blogging is a simple way to start, tho!

barefoot, May 28, 2009 IP
  14. tstrategy

tstrategy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi mate,

Agree with the rest - get a blog up and do some affiliate marketing. I do alot in the online gambling market and thats how I started out. Great content is the key at this stage.

Good luck! :)

tstrategy, May 28, 2009 IP
  15. Andrea Roberts

Andrea Roberts Peon

Best Answers:
    I also agree with what everyone else has posted.but i feel that content is most important. Create a Blog and make sure your content is original and useful, hopefully even teach your readers something new. also make your blog intresting to read with interesting and creative opinions. Then do some affilate marketing. :)

Andrea Roberts, May 29, 2009 IP
  16. Assured

Assured Member

Best Answers:
    You've probably heard how easy it is to make money on the internet. It's not as easy as a few years ago. It has matured, and now requires some work. Are you willing to do the work?

Assured, May 29, 2009 IP