1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Submitting articles really benefit my site?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by allwayslearning, May 27, 2009.

I do a lot of article witting that I pose on Squidoo, Google's Knol, ezine articles, Isnare,Hube Pages and others like them When I look in my traffic stats there are not many click though from these sites and some have no click thoughts I have been doing this for a year so I am wondering if there is any benefit to submitting articles

When checking my backlins I do not see links from these sites. With submitting articles being so highly recommend by so many people, I am wondering if when looking at backlinks using several backlink checkers if links are counted by search engines from them but they just don't show up when checking backlinks.? What do you think

allwayslearning, May 27, 2009 IP
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Article submission helps alots on traffic. but your article must be attracted enough

lifeplayer, May 27, 2009 IP
  3. adwriter1230

adwriter1230 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi! I think it can improve traffic to your site. Try submitting articles to web directories and article hosting sites. good luck!

adwriter1230, May 27, 2009 IP
  4. mrboomboom

mrboomboom Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe it does help, i think it adds to the trust factor of a site depending on where the article appears, we have quite a few articles on respected news agencies and we rank quite well for key terms

mrboomboom, May 27, 2009 IP
  5. CrimsoniteX

CrimsoniteX Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it helps, but not nearly as much as it use to. I honestly wouldn't spend too much time on it. There are more efficient methods of link building. As far as traffic goes, social bookmarking sites are a gold mine, as long as you have decent content.

CrimsoniteX, May 27, 2009 IP
  6. ramprop11

ramprop11 Peon

Best Answers:
    I surely helps but article should be informative enough to attract visitors.

ramprop11, May 28, 2009 IP
  7. MayaLocke

MayaLocke Peon

Best Answers:
    Article submissions are helpful, but difficult to quantify the real value is in the backlinks to your website, which can boost your organic search rankings. There are typically few click throughs on the articles themselves.

MayaLocke, May 28, 2009 IP
  8. ksi98

ksi98 Peon

Best Answers:
    What did you write in your articles? If you write as well as everywhere you cannot get good results. You should use unique words and sentences. Add it to your content. Make digression from your main subject. Google like it.

Make effort to stay your articles no far from article site's main page. The best case- one or two mouse clicks away.

Distribute your unique article to 3-5 article sites. Don't distribute to huge amount of sites. In this case Google may throw down article to spam better write new one.

And I think you get success.

Try to find out your article at the site by google. In the results click 'Similar pages' next to your article's url. If you see many similar pages it means your content no unique

ksi98, May 28, 2009 IP
  9. rmotive

rmotive Peon

Best Answers:
    Article submissions help. just make sure to actually write a good article. Check what other articles are in the directory on the same topic, and write a better one.

rmotive, May 28, 2009 IP
  10. Destinyx3

Destinyx3 Peon

Best Answers:
    You need remember that real humans click the articles, so attractive and informative articles will provide more clicks for you.

I also believe submitting articles has decreased in value, but is still very vital to marketing in general.

They should appear on backlinks either way unless the sites are specifically no follow. Google may be still indexing them.

Keep submitting your articles and maybe soon, you will hit a goldmine of traffic with an attractive article. It doesn't hurt to do that amongst other techniques.

Destinyx3, May 28, 2009 IP
  11. sharp

sharp Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    article submission is beneficial article gives you back link but you article must have unique and good content .try more free article sites because which site u have mentioned ezine articles, Isnare,Hube Pages they all are good and except only uniqe quality content . ..also link exchange with relevant site .. i hope it works ..

sharp, May 28, 2009 IP
  12. mrandrei

mrandrei Peon

Best Answers:
    Article submission is a form of syndication. If your article is interesting, people will reprint it in their sites or blogs. You can get traffic and backlinks from submitting articles.

mrandrei, May 28, 2009 IP
  13. sox14fan

sox14fan Peon

Best Answers:
    Article writing does help just make sure you grab your readers attention. It has to be a good reason they are going to read your article.

sox14fan, May 28, 2009 IP
  14. kbeus21

kbeus21 Peon

Best Answers:
    It really depends on if the article directory is do follow. You really should be seeing ezine articles though every article that I have submitted through them has not only led to a decent amount of traffic, but also a relevant backlink. You may want to try an auto article submitter to make sure your getting the most out of your articles here is a free one that allows you to place your article on thirty blogs> http://www.freetrafficsystem.com/ this really helped me increase my # of backlinks.

kbeus21, May 28, 2009 IP
  15. thestarshine

thestarshine Peon

Best Answers:
    Need your opinion which one the best: isnare.com or submityourarticle.com?

thestarshine, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  16. technomart

technomart Guest

Best Answers:
    Article submissions help. just make sure to actually write a good article.

technomart, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  17. rena

rena Peon

Best Answers:
    Its works fine but artilce and blog all based on the qualty of the article and the site... forum is the best ways according to me

rena, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  18. sripat

sripat Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Article submissions is a very efficacious way for building back links. I guess the problem might with the articles, articles should be unique to attract.

regards
    sripat

sripat, Jun 2, 2009 IP
  19. thegoodguy1989

thegoodguy1989 Banned

Best Answers:
    ofcourse..because we can put the link inside.

thegoodguy1989, Jun 2, 2009 IP