1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the best niches to market in now?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by NeighborNicks, May 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello,

I was just wondering what the best niches to market in today are???

Thanks,
    Nick

NeighborNicks, May 27, 2009 IP
  2. rlrlphs

rlrlphs Guest

Best Answers:
    I guess the best niches that would be suitable for you is in your expertise. That would be nice niche to market.

rlrlphs, May 27, 2009 IP
  3. johnkhoo

johnkhoo Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try Google Trend to see what are things that people is searching nowadays. It reflects what keywords people are searching for on a daily basis. Maybe this can give you some ideas.

However, my recommendation for you is that, do go for niche that you are familiar with.

johnkhoo, May 27, 2009 IP
  4. vicky123

vicky123 Banned

Best Answers:
    the niches do you like choose your product and you will get that.

vicky123, May 27, 2009 IP
  5. ~kev~

~kev~ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are all kinds of fly by night niche markets. Such as that swine flu scare that came around April - May.

For long term success, pick a field that you have knowledge in. That usually starts with your education, personal experiences or work history. Sure you can start a site about the "hot topic", but in a few weeks your going to be looking for another "hot topic", and then another and then another.

Pick a topic that you can build a solid site on and for an extended period of time.

~kev~, May 27, 2009 IP
  6. NeighborNicks

NeighborNicks Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Everyone,

This helps a lot, I think I have found a niche I am confortable in now.

Thanks Again,
    Nick

NeighborNicks, May 27, 2009 IP
  7. paradigmad

paradigmad Peon

Best Answers:
    There are so many good niches right now that are working its just up to you to choose the right one. I would go with one that you know the most about.

paradigmad, May 27, 2009 IP
  8. jonathanfigaro

jonathanfigaro Peon

Best Answers:
    you may want to find a good niche using google adwords!

jonathanfigaro, May 27, 2009 IP
  9. BelissaC

BelissaC Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out Google Trends. You'll get lots of ideas on hot new niches from there. As for the best niche(s), there are loads. Swine flu is hot. Weightloss programs, home-based work, etc. The list is endless! You just have to find the right niche you're comfortable to work on.

BelissaC, May 27, 2009 IP
  10. Tastebuds

Tastebuds Peon

Best Answers:
    With the state of the economy, job losses etc, IM would have to be one of the best niches. Just take a look at all the new people on forums like this one spending money.

Tastebuds, May 28, 2009 IP
  11. Journey

Journey Peon

Best Answers:
    This is true. Google Trend will give some ideas what keywords do people mostly search.. But it's really best to choose among them which is one is the closest to your interest or the one that you have more knowledge so that you can excel for that niche and that may lead your business to its success...

Journey, May 28, 2009 IP
  12. nandalinnaung

nandalinnaung Peon

Best Answers:
    i dunno best niches, but I do what i like and it gets paid..

nandalinnaung, May 28, 2009 IP
  13. unitec

unitec Peon

Best Answers:
    The best niche is always where you are most interested in.
    Search how many people are searching for this idea you're interested in, how much competition you'll have and how much others pay for advertising in this niche.

I use Market Samurai to find keywords. You also can use Google Adwords and Google Trends.

unitec, May 28, 2009 IP
  14. JamesW2983

JamesW2983 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's quite a difficult question. I agree with many of the answers above though. Your best niche is one that you are comfortable with and you know you can produce a shed-load of content on!

You have to look at - many of the most popluar niches are so competitive, that you either have to have a fair bit of knowledge or a different angle/approach from your competitors to make money.

I was chatting to someone about the forex niche yesterday and they do very well from it. They told me that even experienced traders and regular forex forum members snap up every new product that is ever produced. However, they always buy from a trusted source. i.e. someone they have got to know!

So that niche for a newbie, even though it is probably producing millions $$ a month, will be very hard to crack!

I guess it always comes down to the same. Research, research, research, then produce innovative and informative content that people haven't seen a milion times before. Oh yeah and then some more research!

Cheers
    James

JamesW2983, May 28, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.