1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Forex Work?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Pixel T., May 2, 2009.

1. donfhaden

donfhaden Peon

Best Answers:
    forex is not investment, it's a trading, you buy low sell high
    many people have great income from forex
    you just need practise

donfhaden, May 8, 2009 IP
  2. saiful-rez

saiful-rez Peon

Best Answers:
    Forex will give you a lot of money. But, if you did not have any experience, you will lost your money.

So, you need to study first. You can search for free guides through Google. But if you serious to make money from forex, you need for a paid guide.

You can read my review about top 5 forex guide at: http://silentmoney.co.cc/forex-guides

saiful-rez, May 8, 2009 IP
  3. TomR

TomR Peon

Best Answers:
    You have absolutely no clue about forex. Please find a new niche.

TomR, May 8, 2009 IP
  4. MysteryLeo

MysteryLeo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, that is one big mistake. If people look for get rich quick, they're going to be taking huge risk, and potentially blowing up.

That's why my company focuses heavily not only on making good trading decisions, but managing one's risk. We beat the market, but we don't make you a millionaire overnight.

But hey it is better than "buy and hold" :)

MysteryLeo, May 22, 2009 IP
  5. wokaka

wokaka Peon

Best Answers:
    Consider it as part of investment. Like for isntance you have $100K to invest, try $10-$20K to invest in high risk investment like forex, $20-$40K in someone else's business and the other for your own businesses, or some for safe investments. It's just part of diversification. I like forex too since it doubled my money but it also has high risk so you must be aware of it. Don't be too greedy otherwise you might lose all of your money someday. Remember that lots of forex brokers online are also scammers.

wokaka, May 22, 2009 IP
  6. aspardeshi

aspardeshi Peon

Best Answers:
    Many of the forex trading online companies claim that there is no dealing desk on the backend, I have myself experienced that there is a dealing desk and that too for almost all forex banks. They trade against you. There is no expert advisor yet which can consistently give you big money. If you still want to trade automatically, then be good at metatrader programming and plot your own logic. Never depend on others or purchase any readymade expert advisor. I have myself made a expert advisor which will mint in millions in backtesting, but it is failing after Sept 2007, after that there seems to be a major change in the forex logic at the backend.

Forex Outsourcing

aspardeshi, May 27, 2009 IP
  7. forexbullbear.com

forexbullbear.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been trading Forex for sometimes and earn a good profits every month. (not a big money as I started with a small fund) :)
    I 've learned that Forex (and every trading market) are moving in recognized pattern that a great trader called Elliott Wave.
    By knowing what part of wave the Forex pairs you're watching is moving, you can conquer your trade.
    And yeah, you are not making profit every trade you enter, so Money Management rule and Risk to Reward to at least 3:1 ratio which mean the trade I enter must have a possibility of 3 times to my risk can help making profit in long run.
    For example if the risk is 10 pips, the trade must have a possibility of at least 30 pips in profits.
    And with a help of a great Forex Forecasting service, it can help me a lot too :) I do use them a lot, it help me see the more clearer possibility. Not just follow those signals blindly or let those robot ruin my fund.

The most important thing for successful forex trading is that you need to have a system you know the logic of!
    NOT just follow one blindly! and you must have confidence in how and why it works!

forexbullbear.com, May 30, 2009 IP
  8. worldismine

worldismine Banned

Best Answers:
    I heard that in the end, you will lose money with forex.

worldismine, May 30, 2009 IP