1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What should I charge for access to technical financial analysis?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MysteryLeo, May 22, 2009.

1. MysteryLeo

MysteryLeo Peon

Best Answers:
    Most definitely. I should take the Apple philosophy, and try to gear my site to the "not savvy". After all, even the "savvy" love their Apple products.

Yeah we definitely believe in the technology we have developed. Our entire business model survives on the subscription renewals. Since we're giving away trials to our premium features, people will be able to find out for themselves if our system works.

Also, we provide a lot of basic features for free, so people can use us without signing up.

We've even thinking about refunding subscriptions for months we don't perform.

Our marketing for this kind of thing will probably be purely word of mouth. This is all dependent on our system working.

At the end of the day, we're tying our success with our customer base's success. We make money if they make money.

MysteryLeo, May 25, 2009 IP
  2. aspardeshi

aspardeshi Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are strong at scripting, and a thorough knowledgeable person wrt financial outsourcing, then i would like to suggest you a few things.

1. don't keep your financial outsourcing knowledge a mystery !
    2. Try giving free advises over website by inputting some sort of financial data by visitors and get the analysis online. Do not detail on analysis online.
    3. once the users get few results online. they will come to know where they are heading. Then if they want more, they will definetely enroll to the package you define. But for that you need to give first than take.

Hope this helps.

Financial Outsourcing

aspardeshi, May 27, 2009 IP