1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

List of RECOMMENDED & NOT RECOMMENDED Traffic Sellers

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by dominic21, May 5, 2009.

1. awcguy

awcguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you share who your current publishers are? or a sample listing?

awcguy, May 13, 2009 IP
  2. novasatori

novasatori Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I was looking at your list and saw that one of the ppl who I get the best traffic from was on it. cmkmarketing has constantly delivered me good results. I haven't had to ask this guy fro a refund, but he's been responsive...fixed any issues quickly...and the uv traffic has been great (worldwide).

But then again you're looking for uv traffic sites who give you signups. Wouldn't you go for a pay to signup service instead of a uv traffic service?

novasatori, May 13, 2009 IP
  3. dominic21

dominic21 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What use do you have from this traffic?
    I'm very glad that you had a good experience with this seller, I however didn't.

dominic21, May 13, 2009 IP
  4. giddeon

giddeon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

This topic is interesting but does not bring nothing new. I have been purchasing traffic from DP for a while. MOst of the services show some results ... My sites do not require sign ups - so that is why I have a different opinion.

I think that the prices from buying traffic on DP are LOW. When you buy something for a LOW prices your expectations should be LOW, otherwise you will be frustrated and that is not a nice felling :).

Just think about the perfect life scenario: buy 100,000 uv for $24.99 ...wow ... and have a 1:1000 conversion rate ...wow .... in our dreams :) .... so I think that you should consider the amounts that you have paid ($3, $5, $10) when evaluating the results.

And because you see that this kind of traffic does not show results - you should look for alternatives. Writing an ebook on this topic is an idea but I do not think is the best idea. Maybe you should write a book regarding the techniques that do work :).

And to conclude: the results are always proportional with the investment, do not expect to invest $5 and to get $100, it will never happen. If buying traffic would have been the great secret ... most of the DPs would have been millionaires :))

giddeon, May 14, 2009 IP
  5. dominic21

dominic21 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I completely agree. Just don't understand what use do you have from this traffic you're buying, no signups, probably no adsense, and somehow I don't think this is returning traffic..?

Yes, I agree, but the question is, is that traffic worth $3 (example). If I buy 5000 UV for $10, and don't get any signups or any clicks, if these visitors don't become my regular visitors, what's it worth?

The e-book isn't about the traffic. I've came to idea while thinking "how the hell could I even use this traffic", and then something other came to my mind, where traffic like this plays small part.. The main idea is one form of arbitrage. Of course, right now, the method is being tested.

I agree with you when you say, that if you test something and see that it ain't working, then you should focus on something else.
    But, if in the meaning while something crosses your mind, and you think that you have somewhat unique concept, then you should definitely use that, and form some kind of a market.
    I don't actually think that this market I'm aiming at is so big, so if I see that I can take the whole market, then I for sure won't be selling any books... :)

Exactly. :)

dominic21, May 14, 2009 IP
  6. hryh77

hryh77 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thank's for your info..^^

hryh77, May 15, 2009 IP
  7. dominic21

dominic21 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    no problem mate, i'm glad if i helped.

dominic21, May 16, 2009 IP
  8. guru16

guru16 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    hey a few post back is asking about sellers that deliver real traffic with signups

and no one can find one well I sell manual surf exchange traffic and traffic from some other sources no secret the traffics from the top 10 surf exchanges if you got a landing page and offer free ebook etc traffic works fine have even had some paid signups etc with this traffic anyways thanks for letting everyone know who delivers and who doesnt.

guru16, May 17, 2009 IP
  9. dominic21

dominic21 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Guys, do not buy from one9host (www.cmkmarketing.com), he is a scammer. He uses paypal bad sides and don't return the money, because it's virtual good and paypal can't investigate it..
    He never delivered the traffic I ordered, although he says he did!

dominic21, May 18, 2009 IP
  10. mic_ball

mic_ball Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    very useful post..i tested around 30-40 providers from here so far with both free reviews and paid plans...so far i can say that Toycat and Talker are definitely giving the best traffic on HERE!...1 advice from personal experience...don't even buy 1 HIT if you don't get the free review....and don't accept the 100 visitors free review...i can send you that if i want it...go after 1000 visitors at least and make sure you always pay for the cheapest package in order to test his service...if he can't deliver the cheapest one then an expensive one will only be a dream for you..remember it's your money so you can decide what to do.
    also don't get fooled about the 1 mil visitors for XX$...that's unreal as well...

mic_ball, May 20, 2009 IP
    Phynder likes this.
  11. HappyBoy

HappyBoy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    HappyBoy, May 21, 2009 IP
  12. Gunner4u

Gunner4u Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Gunner4u, May 22, 2009 IP
  13. toycat

toycat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    (thanks mic ball for positive comment)

[Talking about traffic services similar to mine]Can i just say, traffic services arn't meant to be 100% converting, Think of it as impressions, except 10-30 times more converting than a banner, due to
    A) It can't be missed , not hidden at bottom of webpage
    B) they have to browse or read.

think of it like this, would you expect 5-6 sales per 1000 banner impressions?

I would say traffic services are best for webstes which make profits of ads, not signups or sales.

toycat, May 22, 2009 IP
  14. puffafish

puffafish Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi l have given reviews in the past last year, l dont give anymore as lam in business and lam not giving away free traffic, people are quite welcome to try my service or not, my traffic ranges from pop ups , expired domain to the the top traffic from twitter pin point niche.Most of my business come thru search engines and my customer base,l advertise here to offer my service to DP members, l plan to be in business for many years.Hope that helps.
    Paul site owner of traffic4younow.com and trafficnow4you.com.

puffafish, May 23, 2009 IP
  15. thesamemanhal

thesamemanhal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will keep an eye on this thread for bit more time before saying my own experience in this regard ....

thesamemanhal, May 25, 2009 IP
  16. Wrongfully Convicted

Wrongfully Convicted Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I PAID FOR TRAFFIC FROM SAVVYTRAFFIC.NET APPROX. 2 WEEKS AGO. NO TRAFFIC SENT AND THEY QUIT RESPONDING TO MY INQUIRIES. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM DP. DOMINIC 21 IS RIGHT ABOUT THIS COMPANY. IF IT SMELLS LIKE A FISH AND HAS SCALES, IT MUST BE A ....

TO THE PEOPLE AT SAVVYTRAFFIC, STICK THAT $37 IN YOUR ASS!

Wrongfully Convicted, May 25, 2009 IP
  17. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looks like the traffic business has a lot of competition and folks that can't fully deliver a quality service.

SFOD_D223, May 25, 2009 IP
  18. Wrongfully Convicted

Wrongfully Convicted Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SAVVY TRAFFIC IS A SCAM!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM SAVVYTRAFFIC!! SCAMMERS THAT NEED THIER ASSES KICKED.

Wrongfully Convicted, May 27, 2009 IP
  19. slo007

slo007 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Talker is one among the best as for as i know.. I used him more than 10 times

slo007, May 27, 2009 IP
  20. itai88

itai88 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Are you an online publisher or blogger interested in increasing traffic/revenue from your website?

No paid traffic will ever replace natural growth that is based on the real value you provide your users. You can pay for traffic, but that will only provide you with linear growth in relation to how much you are paying.

Duda Mobile has developed a unique technology that enables businesses to increase monetization of their website through mobile users. From all people responding to this email 5 will be selected to participate in the alpha program. In order to apply, please PM me with the following information (Name, email, role/title, your website URL, number of monthly page views to your website).

itai88, May 27, 2009 IP