1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

trying to increase my CTR

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Buckyuk, May 26, 2009.

Hi,
    Im trying to increase the CTR on the adsense on my lottery results site...
    http://www.planetlotto.co.uk

Im currently only getting about 0.5% CTR on both the banner under the results, and on the large rectangle in the grey area.

I have mixed and matched with the Banner below the results changing it to a large rectangle, and i wouldnt say its made any difference.

I know its really just a case of trial and error with different placement but any suggestions will be looked at.
    Thanks.
    Alan

Buckyuk, May 26, 2009 IP
  2. redalfa

redalfa Peon

Best Answers:
    From the interface point of view, optimization of your very good, almost can not see when the ads. Low click-through rate may be less traffic, you should be in the promotion of or content, in their efforts!

redalfa, May 27, 2009 IP
  3. Buckyuk

Buckyuk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Low traffic isnt really a cause of low CTR is it??

Its the ratio of clicks to traffic so its the same no matter what traffic i get.

Buckyuk, May 28, 2009 IP
  4. MoneyHungry1

MoneyHungry1 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can increase your CTR by just promoting in the right places. Using targeted traffic using Google Adwords or AdBrite can increase not only your CTR but also your sales. I'm part of an online club that teaches you the exact methods through step by step videos that will help you get your campaigns seen by the perfect crowd. If you want more information, don't be shy to shoot me a messege and I will get back to you asap.

-Feen

MoneyHungry1, May 28, 2009 IP