1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New Product - 100% Commission Rate - Promotion!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Dell Merk, May 17, 2009.

1. hornetss

hornetss Peon

Best Answers:
    Popedope
    You have no right to call a SCAM ARTIST a scammer

You are a selfish scammer yourself, You make a website and just don't take care of the affiliates or your guarantee's and then once I let the whole world know about it, you justact like you didnt get my emails

Bullcrap! I contacted you in 5 different ways and you ignored them all
    You are a scammer yourself

hornetss, May 20, 2009 IP
  2. longblog

longblog Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, what tangled web of deception I stumbled into here! I think I'll just avoid all of you!

longblog, May 21, 2009 IP
  3. choxnox

choxnox Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe his e-mail system rejects all complaint e-mails :D

choxnox, May 21, 2009 IP
  4. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't stray away from the subject too much, take a look at
    http://www.reviewsitestore.com
    and take a look at
    cheapreviewsites.com

They're almost identical. It's acceptable to have a site which is similar to another one, but this has crossed the line. Anyone comparing the two sites would tell you that they're the same thing.

Cheapreviewsites is almost identical to popes product. And no matter which way you look at it, that is a fact.

The creator of cheapreviewsites, basically copied off everything that pope did, the idea, the pitch, the offers, he even has the same buy one get one free offer just like pope does.

Maybe they're using the same template, maybe Dell Merk like the same joomla template, and he picked it, but how could he come up with the exact same pitch, identical banner as pope with the clickbank earnings showing at the top, just like pope has?

You may have differences with pope, but that's not what we're discussing, we're discussing whether cheapreviewsites is a ripoff

Ripped, May 21, 2009 IP
  5. Dell Merk

Dell Merk Banned

Best Answers:
    - Sales pitch is not copied. If you are alluding to the products that are the same, those are simply the most popular products in a niche at ClickBank

- Design is a joomla template

- Check out www.EasyAutoBlogs.com - obviously, your beloved popedope ripped it off.

Ideas cannot be protected. If so, we would have only one e.g. search engine - and what if it was AltaVista and not Google?

Cheapreviewsites.com is not a ripoff.

popedope has been banned from several sites for being a scammer. Yes, Rich, I have seen your now deleted Warrior Forum thread.

Dell Merk, May 21, 2009 IP
  6. popedope

popedope Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Okay I'm gonna make this my last post on this because I really cba with it all.

Yes I'm banned from the Warriorforum and yes some people had a personal problem with me but it was for a totally different thing (I was testing out this new product launch thing and tweaked some income shots).

I was inspired by easyautoblogs but I certainly didn't 'copy' it to the extent u did to me. For starters, the products aren't even remotely similar.

I was angry because you took most of what I had done (including the Poker review template which does NOT appear in Clickbank (yours) & (mine)) and then put them on a site which looked exactly the same as mine, with exactly the same promotional material as mine.

You keep coming back to this whole thing about search engines and copyrights and stuff. Look, dude... seriosuly. If you can't tell that Google and AltaVista are not only branded differently (look different) but also offer different products (AltaVista was famous for just listing the most visited sites first whilst Google revolutionized it all by listing my relevancy), then I can fully understand why you're still trying to scam people on here.

I'm not a scammer. In fact, I've got a lot more happy customers on my lists, Bogmill. I wish you luck with your lame ripoff. I just know now that I'm never, ever in the history of the universe going to list any of my more impressive sites on Sitepoint again. Because I know little worms like you just lurk there to rip them off.

Good luck. I really like the way you've tried to be original with the whole thing. Some how, your site just looks, feels and sells a little similar to my old one. Too bad.

popedope, May 21, 2009 IP
  7. Dell Merk

Dell Merk Banned

Best Answers:
    Good luck to you too, Rich. I seriously wish you everything best in your life.

Anyway, people, the 100% Commission Promotion is still open :D

Dell Merk, May 21, 2009 IP
  8. makemoney4all

makemoney4all Peon

Best Answers:
    Just to close the loop on this - below is the post from warrior forum regarding the "incident". I don't think that 'tweak earnings' really describes what happened. From what I am reading here - it was 'faking clickbank earnings' to promote a product.

Popedope - you probably should have resolved this on the warrior forum instead of ignoring requests for you to clear things up - which seemed to result in the ban - this kind of stuff can follow you. I think there are many members on digital point that also are members on warrior forum. Plus - combined with complaints on this forum regarding poor customer service doesn't help. And - unfortunately, due to this you probably aren't getting many to come to yoru aid here.

And - insisting that the problem is that people are 'just jealous' of your success doesn't seem to hold much credibility. I have found that people on these forums are genuinly happy for other's successes - but very leary of those who appear to behave in an unethical manner. In my opinion from reading all of this - and looking at complaints regarding your business practices - this is your real problem. Not jealousy of your 'success' - however a nice try to change the subject.

Deleting or closing threads that put your business practices into question is not a good idea.

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/75029-how-kill-your-reputation-two-forums-3-easy-steps.html

makemoney4all, May 21, 2009 IP
  9. Dell Merk

Dell Merk Banned

Best Answers:
    Dell Merk, May 27, 2009 IP
  10. affiliateslittleguy

affiliateslittleguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    no matter what, I believe the affiliate who have joined both side can tell the truth...no point urging in this forum..ultimately everyone motive is to make money. Whoever makes the most win the GAME.

popedope, dell merk, you guys should not urge over this if you're serious into helping the newbie in this forum to succeed.

affiliateslittleguy, May 27, 2009 IP
  11. Dell Merk

Dell Merk Banned

Best Answers:
    Dell Merk, May 29, 2009 IP